9 December 2006 - Cover

9 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - April makes good on her car deal with Dan and Karen...April was enjoying her time with Dan, treasuring every moment, "Now, this is the way to close a car deal!" she joked meeting his steady thrusts. "I can't believe Karen would pimp me out for a fuck and a four set of snow tires." "On rims," she added hugging him close to her breasts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

April Madison pressed the front doorbell at Dan’s house precisely at four in the afternoon. He opened the door, pleasantly surprised at her appearance. “April, what are you doing here so early? I thought you were picking us up at eight.”

“I didn’t want to sit around my house all alone when I could be spending the time with you and Karen, of course. I want to take you both out to supper, my treat, and then we’ll go to the Hen House. Besides, I owe you a special thank you. I called Bob Richards, whose business card you gave me. I have an interview with him and Ken Turner Wednesday afternoon.”

“I’m happy for you, April.” He escorted her to the living room couch. He told Karen that April was there to take them to supper and came to greet her. Karen smiled when April stood to meet her. April wore a white low-cut blouse that highlighted her obvious cupless bra and a short hemmed skirt that accented her proportional legs.

“I see dressing sexily is the theme for supper and the Hen House,” Karen smiled, accepting her embrace and soft kiss.

“Is there any other way?” She kidded.

“I’ll quickly freshen up and wear something sexy for you and Dan.”

April touched Karen’s arm. “I’m really happy for Dan. I can see that sparkle in his eyes, and it’s because of you. I know he loves you very much.”

“Thank you, April. I’ve been in love with Dan since the first day we met. I still hate myself that, with this modern day of technology, we lost contact with each other, and I didn’t have the guts to go to him at Laura’s funeral.” She kissed her lightly on the lips and hurried to the bedroom.

April looked around the living room and out the patio window at the snow-covered swimming pool, appreciating their large and lovely home.


“I thought we’d dress alike,” Karen smiled on her return. Her low-cut criss-cross top barely contained her cupless bra-filled breasts, and the hem of her black skirt was nonexistent.

“Don’t you two offer a tantalizing choice, take it now or take it later!” Dan joked, looking from one sexy beauty to the other.

“Are you ready for tonight’s action?” Karen asked, raising her short hem to reveal her bald pussy.

“Is there any other way?” She kissed April again. “And Dan gets to enjoy us both.”


“Where are we going for supper?” Karen asked, accepting Dan’s probing fingers in the back seat of April’s car.

“I have a table reserved for us at the Prime Time Steakhouse in Belleville. The interior is simple, but the food and service are very good.”

April announced herself to the hostess at the front counter for her reservations. The women’s unfastened winter coats, revealing tops and skirts, drew appreciative smiles from the men and frowning scorns from many women.

“I asked for this corner booth,” she said, sliding onto the brown vinyl, high-back seat. Their hostess handed them their menus, saying their waitress would be by shortly. “It gives us a little privacy for wondering hands,” she smiled, placing hers on both her guests’ legs.

Karen obediently spread her legs for further exploration. Sitting on the outer portion of the bench seat, the side profile of her left leg showing in her short skirt could easily be seen.

“Now please don’t look at the prices when you order; if you like a meal that’s more expensive, then order it. Thank you both so much. I’m already nervous about my interview. I told my dad about my interview, and he nearly freaked out when I said I might be able to work on car racing engines again,” April said as her hand moved from Dan’s leg to rub his crotch.

April scanned the crowd seated within her view to see if there was a chance they might be seen, especially by children, having some fun. Their table partially hid her hand as it moved higher on Karen’s leg. She looked at the closest tables as her fingertips found Karen’s slit and felt her warmth on the first knuckles. Her right hand tried to pull down Dan’s zipper, so he did it for her. She slipped her hand inside the opening, her fingers gauging the length of his cock.

“Hi and welcome to the Prime Time Steakhouse; I’m your server, Hailey,” the slim-framed brunette teen announced to her customers. “Have you decided on your orders?”

April looked to her friends, who said they’d chosen their selection. She withdrew her hand from inside Dan’s pants, allowing her fingers to remain in Karen’s pussy. They gave Hailey their orders, and Karen felt sensually heightened by the risk of April’s fingers being seen between her legs.

“Do you think she saw me fingering your pussy?”

“I don’t think so,” Karen replied, looking at Hailey’s slim figure leaving their sight.

“That’s too bad. I’ll have to make sure she sees me fingering your pussy before we’re finished our meals.” April’s hand returned to the opening of Dan’s pants, but this time she took his cock out. “Mmm, I’d love to suck you off right now!” She bit her lower lip and stroked him by the growing shaft.

Dan and Karen laughed lightly as their fingers met between April’s legs. This wasn’t the first instance of them fingering a woman’s pussy together. While he worked several fingers into her, the pad of Karen’s two fingers excited her clit. After a moment, they’d switch spots so she could feel April’s moistening warmth.

“Mmm, you two are driving me crazy already!” She cooed, moving her ass around on the seat. She could feel Dan’s cock coming to life in her hand. “Let me know if I get you too close; I want your first cum fucked into me.”

Karen and April smiled as they fingered each other’s pussies, and Dan caressed her right tit as they waited for their meals to arrive.


Hailey returned, magically balancing three plates full of food in her arms and hands. April kept her fingers inside Karen’s pussy and teasingly stroked Dan’s hard cock. She placed Dan’s plate first, then April’s, then Karen’s. “Is there anything else I can get you for now?”

“No, thank you. As you can see if you look down, I have things well in hand,” April smiled. Her eyes dropped to her fingers between Karen’s legs. Hailey was shocked by the woman’s blatant sexual display, seeing fingers moving inside the woman’s pussy and the head of the man’s cock visible above her closed hand.

“Please don’t say anything,” she asked her. She glanced at the bare pussy and cock in her view.

“I ... I won’t,” she replied, blushing slightly, her young heart quickening.

“You bet we’ll get good service now!” April surmised as Hailey attended to other customers. Hand exploring was replaced with enjoying their delicious meals. When she’d return to check on the progress of her three erotic customers, she’d see the woman in the middle begin to finger the woman’s pussy beside her. A glance to the man’s lap, and she saw a hand caress the shaft of his hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.