Supporting Cast - Cover

Supporting Cast

Copyright© 2017 by Paladin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two young gay porn video stars perform live on camera and in front of a live audience. They are then introduced to a "Lucky Draw" winner who has the prize of meeting his two top gay models. On a hunch both of the models cajole the young winner into taking a screen test to show he too has the qualities to make it as an erotic model. Is a new star going to be found?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

We’re waiting in what in the theatre they call the wings. The two of us are naked but for robes and slippers as we listen to Donny doing the intro warm up. I slip a hand inside Errol’s robe to find his cock. He’s semi erect so I give it a couple or three pumps till I feel it hardening fully. He grins and reaches inside my robe to fondle me and keep me up and rigid. Donny’s getting to the heart of things now.

“So welcome to this special showing to be recorded before you the live audience. Since we are recording I’d ask you to save any comments and applause until the show is finished but now for the main event. Introducing to you two young rising stars of the gay video genre; I almost said up and coming but you’ll see they’re up and soon they’ll be cumming. Here they are Luc Cassidy and Errol Arnold!”

While he’s been spieling I’ve slipped off my robe and kicked off my slippers. I ease Errol’s robe off as well and we’re ready. Errol’s a tiny boy. Remember those asylum claiming boys who were allowed into the country? They were supposed to be kids but some of them looked a good 30 years old. Errol’s the opposite of that. His I.D. claims he’s turned 18 and a legal porn model but he could pass for 13 or 14 easily. That I.D. seems the real thing but I reckon it’s as fake as mine.

He’s gorgeous and a pleasure to work with. His skin’s the colour of milk chocolate and his dark hair is worn in tight curls close to his head. His slight body is silk smooth and hairless and his eyes are so dark it’s hard to see where his pupils begin. His face is lovely in a girlish mode and the whole package is super. Despite his slender body and lack of inches his cock is long and medium thick.

I’m the perfect contrast to him in that I’m very pale complexioned with red/blond hair and pale blue eyes. I’m taller than Errol but that doesn’t mean I’m tall. I’m some kind of good looker myself and an early billing had me as “Luc Lovely” but I got that ditched fast.

I’m as well endowed as Errol but my cock has a distinct curve to it while his is dead straight. A straight cock is the only straight thing about either of us! My I.D. says I’m also 18+ but I’ve not quite hit 17 yet. I figure Errol is actually around my age. Donny Long likes his gay twinks to look really young so the fake I.D’s suit him fine

A last check to see that both of our cocks are standing proud and we walk out as Donny bows back and gestures us forward. Two lovely naked boys pad over to the bed set centre stage and we ease our way onto it. Despite Donny asking for quiet you can just catch a couple of soft comments like “Oh wow!” or “Fucking hot” as Errol gets things started. He kisses me and he is a top kisser so we kiss a while and caress each other a little before I roll his slim body over and ease my cock between his buttocks from the front.

We’d both of us lubed up a little before we left the dressing room and I slide into him nicely. He’s perfect for an arse fucking. Not so tight as you have to force yourself in and not loose enough that your cock slips out when the going gets faster. I had that problem arse fucking Johnny Domino in another of Donny Long’s videos. The bonus for tonight’s audience is that we’re riding bare back without a condom in sight. Holding his narrow hips I thrust my hips back and forth fucking him smoothly and deeply.

After enough time for our audience to enjoy this I move out and my “Get on top of me” is too soft for anyone but him to hear. Errol kneels, splays his thighs, and then lowers his rear onto my rigid cock. He slides down it right to its base and then he’s riding me and I’m pumping up my hips again. Errol leans back to brace the palms of his hands on the mattress and his cock is standing up proud as he fucks me hard. Rearing up I wrap my arms around him and we kiss. I give him his cue in a whisper.

“You fuck my arse now and from behind.”

I pull out of him and he eases me around till my rear is up in the air. I feel him part my buttocks and his round knob end presses against my pucker before thrusting his cock into me. I throw my head back and moan as he fucks me like I was fucking him. Faintly I can hear someone in the audience murmur “Fuck I think I’m gonna cum” as I get reamed by Errol. He’s panting and his hips are churning when he bends forward to kiss my neck and mouth as I turn my neck “I’m almost there” and then he pulls out of me and sprawls flat on his back.

Spinning around I kneel astride his hips and wrap my fingers around his stiff cock and begin tossing him off. I pump his cock hard and watch him closely as he screws up his eyes and mouths “Almost” and I wank him even harder. When the cum-shot arrives he shoots out wads of sponk to splatter his flat belly and chest. I squeeze his cock hard, just under his helmet, and finish off his cum with a last surge that coats my fingers. The creamy white splashes show up beautifully against his dark skin as his belly ripples with the end of his orgasm.

I make a production of licking my fingers and then letting Errol suck on them. Now it’s my turn to loll back and Errol takes hold of my cock and takes it into his mouth. With his lips locked on my barrel he bobs his head up and down pausing occasionally to lick my swollen helmet. As I cradle his head I can feel my cum getting closer so as I move my head restlessly I give him his cue with “now” being just the one word.

Pulling his lips from my wetly glistening cock he wraps his fingers around it and gets down to wanking me off. His strokes are long and hard as my foreskin slides back and forth over my dark red knob. I suck in a deep breath and buck my hips as the line of fire roars up my cock and my sponk erupts from the slit in my helmet to soak my crotch, belly, and chest. Errol continues working me hard until he’s milked me of every last drop of cum.

We close the show with a long lingering kiss before we climb off the bed and move over to the now lively crowd to milk the applause like we’ve just milked each other. This time you can hear guys coming out with things like “I wanna fuck you Luc” or “Cum on my face Errol” as we finally clear the stage.

“Jesus I need to shower. Who goes first Errol?”

“Toss you for it!”

He’s grinning like crazy as he says that and he’s fed me the line perfectly.

“You just did toss me and I just tossed you too. Nah its okay you go first and I’ll wait.”

So I’m sitting on a chair near to the shower cubicle washing Errol’s drying sponk off me with a wet face cloth while he’s showering off my sponk. Mickey Hughes, Donny Long’s chief gopher, walks in on us holding a clipboard and writing something with a ballpoint pen.

“Luc you haven’t forgotten you and Errol are supposed to meet with the guy who won the draw to meet the stars have you?”

“Jeeze Mickey give us a chance to shower and dry. We both got well sponked out there and we need to get cleaned up first. What’s he like anyway?”

He scratches his head with his pen and thinks for a second.

“He seems a nice kid; a nice looker too. He’s about 18 or so and he’s nervous about meeting his two heroes so you’ll be nice won’t you?”

“When aren’t we nice Mickey? Sure we’ll make a fuss of him. Just give us time to shower and dry then you can send him in.”

Errol pops out to dry and uses a dispenser of MY favourite body spray. Cheeky little sod! I jump under the hot spray to soap myself up and rinse myself off fairly fast. I’m out and towelling off while Errol’s slipped into a much sexier robe than the Terry Towel ones we had on in the wings. This one’s thin green silk that flatters his complexion. I decide I’d better dress up too for our visiting fan. I pick out a midnight blue robe with a pattern of small black diamonds.

Errol plonks himself down on the sofa here in the changing/shower/snack room as I head to the doorway and give Mickey the “send him in” wave before sitting down on the sofa myself. After a minute Mickey ushers in our lucky winner. Mickey’s straight but he’s a good judge of a boy’s looks. Our guy’s a nice looking blond. Mickey waves him forward.

“Luc, Errol, this is Tony Pointer the lucky boy who won the draw.”

As Mickey fades away I and Errol, get up and cross towards this Tony. He looks a fresh faced 18 or so and he’s blushing slightly. He looks absolutely uncertain of what to do with himself. Does he hold out his hand to be shaken? I take away that option and give him a quick kiss on the lips and a fast hug. Errol follows suit. Tony’s still blushing but he seems more at home already. We get him sat down on the sofa with me on one side and Errol on his other. Errol’s as good a talker as he is at kissing so we soon get a conversation going smoothly.

Now he’s relaxed Tony takes the conversation round to us making porn videos and he wants the professional’s take on things. I’ll admit I’m relaxed with him too and talking with him’s easy.

“Well for one thing Tony gay boy models can’t fake their O, s like the girls can. I mean one girl licks another model’s pussy and the model being licked just has to moan “I’m cumming” and that’s it. If Errol and I are fucking a boy there has to plenty of sponk at the end for the viewers to see.”

That’s my take on one of his questions. Next one is answered by Errol.

“Do we enjoy onscreen sex in front of the cameras? Yeah sure! I mean at first you’re kinda nervous and cautious about the guys and gals toting the cameras but it doesn’t take long before you forget they’re there and you just enjoy yourself and follow the script. Look a cock in a boy’s mouth or up his arse feels good and so does the cum at the end of the scene.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.