Island Delight - Cover

Island Delight

Copyright© 2017 by rlfj

Chapter 5: Hitting the Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hitting the Beach - What is it about the island of Haka Nuva that makes one of the most remote locations on Earth so intriguing - and so sexual? Two scientific expeditions join tourists to study -and enjoy - the phenomenon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Brenda Oliver sat down with her husband Steve at the table they were led to on the veranda outside the dining room. “Your waitress will be with you in a moment,” the hostess told them. “Breakfast is served buffet-style.”

“Thank you,” replied Steve. His eyes lingered on the trim form of the hostess as she walked away; she and the waitresses wore short wrap dresses in an island print, and low sandals. He turned back to see his wife watching him with amusement, and blushed.

“I’m pretty sure I have a dress like that somewhere,” she teased.

“Good to know.”

“So, what’s the plan for today?” she asked.

Steve shrugged. When they arrived for their ‘expedition’ in Maltesano, Brenda had laid down just about the only rule for the trip - Weekends were not for science. Saturdays and Sundays were for vacation, and it was a Sunday. He could begin collecting his samples on Haka Nuva tomorrow. Today was a vacation day. “Well, the storm seems to have passed. Want to hit the beach?”

Brenda nodded and smiled. “That sounds good.”

Any further discussion was interrupted by a young and pretty Polynesian girl in a short wrap dress coming to the table. She announced that she was Alani and was their waitress, and took their orders for coffee and POG, a blend of passionfruit, orange, and guava juices. Then the Olivers were directed towards the buffet and invited to serve themselves.

As they stood, Brenda couldn’t blame her husband for watching the pretty young waitresses. The wrap dresses that seemed to be their uniforms were quite attractive, and she couldn’t see any evidence of panty lines. She shook her head in amusement and followed Steve to the buffet.

The breakfast buffet was complete, but not an exercise in ridiculous gluttony. An egg station had a chef that made omelets and fried eggs, but Steve skipped that for some scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. For her part, Brenda loaded up on a variety of fruits. “You should be eating healthier,” she teased Steve.

“This is a resort, not a health club,” he retorted. He grabbed a few slices of buttered toast and tossed them on his plate.

Brenda giggled and added a few slices of bacon to her own plate.

She led the way back to their table on the covered veranda. They were overlooking the curved shoreline, and the view was magnificent. Already couples were heading out to the beach. “I think the beach would be a great idea,” she said.

The day before had been about relaxation and settling in. After their afternoon lovemaking, the Olivers had fallen asleep until the early evening. By then the storm had come in, and that precluded too much exploration. They had dressed and wandered around the resort but didn’t feel up for a drive into town in the rain. Instead, they walked around and then went to the dining room for dinner. Afterwards, they had gone to bed.

That didn’t mean they had gone to sleep, at least not immediately. Brenda thought the place was almost magical in how it brought the passion and romance back to the couple. She had put on a short baby doll nightgown and climbed into bed, but within minutes it was on the floor, and she and Steve were making love again. They had two very enjoyable sessions before collapsing in delighted exhaustion, with Brenda falling asleep in her husband’s arms. Then, that morning, she had woken to find him still asleep, but with a magnificent erection jutting up from his crotch. She had kissed her way down to it and given him a wakeup blowjob, and then, as soon as he revived, she had crawled on top and ridden him through several orgasms of her own until he had cum, filling her pussy. It was why they were hitting the buffet considerably later than normal.

“I wonder if the Cramers or Winstons are here,” she said.

Steve gave her an amused look. “Maybe they went to sleep earlier last night and weren’t as delayed getting out of bed this morning.”

Brenda blushed, but then smiled and replied, “I didn’t hear you complaining last night, or this morning. It was more like a series of animal grunts!”

He grinned at her. “Do you really want to go there? Do you want me to recite the words you were using?”

She gave him a warning look and wagged a finger at him. “Don’t you dare!”

Steve lowered his voice, and said, “More! More! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Harder! Harder!”

“Behave!”

He finished with, “Oh Steve, that was wonderful! Next time you can be on top!”

Brenda squawked, “I never said that!”

“Maybe that was just my interpretation.”

She rolled her eyes. “See if that ever happens again!”

Steve just laughed, and they finished their breakfast at a leisurely pace. Afterwards, they returned to their room. Steve offered to let his wife have her way with him, but she smacked him on the ass and told him to get changed. She grabbed her swimsuit and headed to the bathroom. She would take care of business and change there.

Steve had on a pair of baggy swim trunks and a short-sleeved shirt when she came out. Brenda grabbed the oversized bag she was using as a beach bag and tossed in a few beach towels and the bottle of Coppertone. They both grabbed their sunglasses, floppy hats, and card keys. Then they slipped on some flip-flops and headed out of the room.

“What part of the beach do you intend to go to?” asked Steve.

“What do you mean?” Brenda answered.

“Well, you read that book last night, like I did.”

It took her a moment to remember, but when she did, Brenda blushed beet red. “Forget it!” Steve laughed.

There had been a ‘Concierge’ book in the room, and it mentioned the various amenities to be found at the Haka Nuva Inn. There had been sections on placing phone calls, connecting to the WiFi, the channels available on the television (and there had been a surprising number of adult channels on the list!), and so forth. One section specified the dress code. Inside the resort people needed to be dressed. Outside, at the pool and down by the ocean, but near the resort, topless was allowed. Further down the beach, to the east, you could skip out on the bottoms, as well.

Steve laughed at his wife, and she smiled and giggled back. “Forget it! Not happening!”

“When in Rome, babe...”

“Okay, maybe later, I’ll do the topless thing, but forget the end of the beach! That’s not happening! Besides, if I’m in the buff so are you, and I don’t think you’re any more anxious for that than I am.”

He chuckled and nodded in agreement.

They passed through the lobby on the way to the beach, and Alamea was at the desk again. “Heading to the beach?” she asked, smiling.

Brenda smiled back. “It looks lovely out there.”

“Just make sure to use a lot of sun block. If you aren’t careful, you can burn much faster than you would expect. This is the tropics.”

“I have some in my bag. Thank you.” She led the way towards the door that would take them outside. Once outside, they stopped and took their bearings. A walkway led to the side and connected to the veranda of the dining room, and another went down towards the ocean. That branched off to a small swimming pool, but the main walk continued towards the ocean. It ended at a fair-sized tiki bar, which already had a few patrons at the open-air bar. After that, you simply wandered down to the beach.

Steve looked at the young waitresses working at the bar and considered just stopping there. The uniform seemed to be a bikini top and a short sarong. Still, that wouldn’t make his wife happy, so he smiled and followed her towards the water. Maybe they could stop there for lunch.

Down near the water, Brenda was contemplating where to place their towels when she saw a small stack of what looked like folded-up oversized towels. A sign said they were beach blankets and available for use. She grabbed one and held it for her husband to place. Steve caught up to her and followed her instructions as to location. As he did so, he took a good look around. The beach had a gentle curve, as it faced into the small reef-ringed atoll. The Haka Nuva Inn was on the eastern end of the beach. As he looked west, he could see the small city of Haka Nuva about midway along the beach, then the beach continued to curve around, and another resort was farther along, about as far from town as the Inn was. To the east, beyond the resort, the beach took a small bend and disappeared from view. Again, he was struck that if this was at all close to civilization and didn’t take an entire day or more to reach, it would be a world-class beach and resort complex, and the beach would be lined with hotels and tourist traps.

“Ready to go topless, Bren?” he asked innocently.

Brenda rolled her eyes. “Keep dreaming!” Still, she looked around, and although the area was designated as topless-allowed, it actually wasn’t all that common. Down at the beach several of the younger women had left their tops on their towels, but that was about it. Nobody around the pool had gone topless, though several were sunning their backs with bikini tops untied. That also seemed a common move down along the beach. “Here, make yourself useful.” She reached into the voluminous beach bag and pulled out the suntan lotion. Then she dropped the bag on the beach towel. She had worn a light jersey cover-up, which she pulled over her head and tossed down.

Under the cover-up, Brenda had worn a one-piece swimsuit. In some ways, this was her version of an ‘anti-topless’ suit, selected to highlight the fact that she wasn’t about to show her tits to the world. Still, it wasn’t a conservative suit, cut low in the front and back, and with legs cut high. She turned her back to Steve. He squirted some of the lotion on his left palm, and then began rubbing it along her back. He did that a few times and then passed the lotion over her shoulder, while he rubbed it into her back. Feeling his hands massaging the lotion in made Brenda’s breath catch, and she felt her body responding to his touch. She debated taking him back to their room and letting him give her a full body massage. Instead, she used the lotion to oil up her arms, chest, and face.

“You want me to do that for you?” he asked.

“I think I can handle it from here.” Brenda bent over and lotioned her legs. “Turn around and let me do your back. It really is bright out here!”

They reversed position and Steve removed his shirt, and then they cooperated to put suntan lotion on him. Steve was glad he was facing away from his wife, and equally glad the swim trunks were loose; the feel of his wife’s hands on his back had caused him to pop a boner! As soon as he was protected from the sun, he led the way to the water. The water wasn’t cool enough to cause him to lose his erection, but at least it hid the evidence.

For the next hour or so, Brenda and Steve Oliver floated around in the warm and gentle surf, talking about the kids, the island, and the work Steve was doing. They also teasingly played grab-ass under the water and at one point Steve slipped a finger under the edge of his wife’s suit and diddled her clit to a quick cum. Brenda had protested that somebody would see, but Steve simply told her that nobody could see, and nobody was paying attention to them, anyway. Brenda simply held onto his arm with a death grip and whimpered, biting her lip to keep from screaming out as she orgasmed.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she hissed quietly afterwards.

He gave her an evil grin. “We did it, dear. We did it.”

“You forced me!”

He laughed loudly at that. “Forced? Yeah, that’s going to fly! What? I had to break out the whips and chains just so I could get you off? Right!”

She gave him an elbow to the ribs, but grinned and ran out of the surf and up to their blanket. Steve followed at a more sedate pace. “I think I’m safer up here,” she told him.

Her husband shrugged. “Maybe we’ll have to go down to the other end of the beach and test that idea out.”

“Forget it!” she laughed.

The pair dried off and reapplied some sunscreen and lay down to get some sun. That lasted only about a half hour, though, before stomach grumbling told them it was time to stop laying around and time to get some food. At that point they cleaned up their stuff and loaded it into the beach bag. “Want to dump this off in the room?” asked Steve.

“Forget it! If we go to the room, you’ll think of something else to do. I am not spending my entire vacation on a tropical island looking at the ceiling in our room,” she laughed.

“Brenda, how can you say that?” he asked innocently.

“No, no, no! My mother warned me about men like you!”

“Brenda!”

“The last time I listened to that kind of story, I was young, single, and didn’t have any children! You are an untrustworthy person!”

Steve laughed loudly at that. “We’ll see.”

He shook the sand out of their beach towels and helped her fold them neatly enough to put back in the beach bag. After that, they slipped into their flip-flops and headed over to the tiki-themed beach bar near the pool. According to the concierge book, in addition to drinks, lunch was available. The menu was simple - fried grouper sandwiches and French fries went well with the Foster’s Lager they ordered. They also managed to get out of the sun, which was beating down fiercely.

“Before we go back out, I think we need to pick up some more sunscreen,” commented Brenda.

“Oh?” Steve simply raised an eyebrow at that. “Running out?”

She nodded. “It was only a partial bottle. Give me your credit card. I can grab something in the gift shop while you finish your beer.”

Rather than take his wallet down to the beach, Steve had put a credit card in his pocket along with his room key. He fished it out and passed it over. “Here, dump the beach towels and grab a couple of fresh ones.” Brenda nodded and pulled them from the beach bag, and then headed towards the Inn. She dropped the towels in a bin before going inside. Five minutes later, she was back, carrying another pair of towels and a bottle of suntan lotion, and with a lava lava flower in her hair.

He smiled at her, his eyes lighting on the flower. “Very cute.”

Brenda’s face lit up. “You think so? The girl at the store was giving them out with every tube of lotion. She said it went with it.”

“Really?” he asked, standing, and draining his beer.

“Really! The girl at the counter recommended this.” She held up the small plastic squirt tube, labeled Island Delight Lotion. “This is made here in the islands and has puka puka oil in it. It’s supposed to be really good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.