Trading Up - Cover

Trading Up

Copyright© 2017 by Xalir

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - John Hooker has an enviable life. A beautiful wife, a career as an architect, a hobby as a part-time MMA fighter that pays for itself and a little more. He lives in sunny California and doesn't have a care in the world, until his wife drops a bombshell on him that spirals his life out of control. How will life look when the dust settles and what parts of his life will be forever ruined? Even he doesn't know.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Revenge   Slow  

“We DID think of everything,” she told me and put it aside for now. She dug a plastic bag out of it and started pulling things out of it. First came a box of condoms and then she had a bottle of KY. She put both on the table beside the bed. “I want what Barb got,” she announced. “I want you to have to carry me to breakfast tomorrow.”

I watched her and chuckled. I came to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. Her perfume was intoxicating and the feel of her in my arms was pure Heaven. I kissed the side of her neck delicately and whispered in her ear. “I can’t do that,” I told her. “What I gave Barb was my anger, my hate, my pain. It was an act of defiance. I don’t have any anger or hate or pain for you. What I can give you is my love, my gratitude, my desire.”

She melted against me. “Just love me so hard that I need your help to walk. I want to be so sore that when the plane lands in Chicago, I see stars.”

I chuckled and started kissing her neck more seriously. “I think I can handle that,” I promised her. I wanted her, wanted to take her and make her mine. She was asking for me to love her hard and I thought I could manage that. I turned her in my arms and pulled her against me again. She looked like she was as consumed with lust as I was. Cecilia told me this had been building for years for her and I was determined to make it something she’d remember always. I kissed her deeply, not worried about her makeup now that we were alone. There was no one we needed to be presentable for until breakfast and that was hours away. I hoped we made it there, but I was okay missing it so long as we were still at it.

I unhooked the clasp on the back of her dress before I unzipped her slowly, unwrapping her like a Christmas present. She purred in my arms, feeling the dress coming loose around her as I dragged the zipper slowly down her spine. She moaned into my mouth and thrust her tongue against mine hungrily, her whole body trembling in need. She ran her hands through my hair, holding my head steady while she plundered my mouth with her tongue. It was the first time that we’d kissed as lovers and it set us on fire. When the zipper finally reached the end of its journey, I stepped back long enough to let the dress fall to her waist and I took in the sight of her, enthralled by her beauty. Just yesterday, she’d been my little sister in all but blood. She’d changed that and now I was looking at her like a lover, not a brother.

She saw nothing in my eyes but approval and she took over, pushing the dress off her hips to pool at her feet. Underneath, she was dressed in lingerie to match the outfit. Her stockings were black and so was most of the outfit she wore except for red accents that matched the dress. The stockings were attached to her bustier by garters and her panties looked like they were bikinis rather than the thong she wore to bed last night, but they looked so flimsy they might tear if I stared too hard.

“God, you look sexy!” I told her, my voice hoarse with emotion. She blushed cutely and turned this way and that, posing for me and giving me glimpses of her perfect ass, clad in the transparent panties. She looked hotter than any woman I’d ever seen before. I came to her and took her back into my arms, letting my hands glide over her back. She kissed me hard as I explored her back with my hands. I dreaded the row of clasps I felt on the back of her bustier, but I’d never let on that I wanted to shred the thing to get her undressed.

“You’re overdressed,” she told me softly and reached for my tie, removing the tie-clasp and slowly pulling the knot loose and leaving it hanging. She pushed my jacket off my shoulders and slid it down my arms to the floor before she slowly started to work the buttons on my shirt. She pulled it out of my pants and pushed it open, running her hands over my chest, enjoying her exploration. I took the initiative and took off my cuff-links, dropping them in my pants pocket and plucking the tie-clasp out of her hand to go with them. She smiled at me and helped me out of my shirt before she started working on my belt. I watched her work, letting her unwrap her prize. She’d won me fair and square. She got my belt open and then unzipped my pants, pushing them down. I kicked my shoes off awkwardly and she smiled at me impishly, sliding to her knees so she could get my pants off. She removed them and my socks, leaving me in nothing but my boxers. She looked at them and smirked at the outline of my hard cock.

She reached out to touch it with both hands, running her palms over the front of my shorts and cupping my bulge enticingly. She tugged my underwear down, letting my cock spring free, getting her first look at it. She had me step out of them and I was naked before her. She resumed her explorations, wrapping her fingers around the shaft and stroking it while she played with my balls curiously.

She looked up at me and grinned before giving me a tender kiss on the tip. “I’ve wanted this for a long time,” she told me. “I was thirteen when Barb brought you home to meet us.” She paused and kissed my cock again, this time swiping her tongue over the tip. “I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you.” Another kiss. “I had fantasies of you being my first, of marrying you and living happily ever after.” Kiss. “I was still a little girl, but I knew what I wanted. I still want you. I never stopped.” Lick. “Tonight, I get what I’ve always wanted.” She punctuated that by spreading her lips and letting the head of my cock slip into her mouth for the first time.

I sighed with contentment, touching her head and shoulders gently as she stroked the shaft slowly and bobbed up and down on me. I could feel her tongue working overtime, tasting my flesh like it was ambrosia. She moaned in desire and the humming translated to my cock deliciously. I wasn’t going to last long this first time. I was too turned on and she’d been driving me wild since she arrived yesterday.

I was moving my hips unconsciously, feeding her in short thrusts that had her taking more of my length than she had before, but she handled it like a pro, moving her hand so that she had a little more control how much I filled her mouth.

“I’m gonna...” I gasped, warning her that I was close to cumming. She responded by holding my balls in her free hand and pumping my shaft faster. She showed no signs of letting my cock out of her mouth or flinching away from a mouthful of my cum. She started moaning again and that was it. I tensed up every muscle in my body, drawing out the moment, but ultimately succumbing to the impending orgasm.

I groaned, my voice raising in pitch until it was on the verge of a whine and blasted an endless torrent of cum over her tonsils in spurt after spurt until the last drops weakly dribbled out onto her waiting tongue. She never hesitated, never flinched and never spilled a drop. She looked up at me before releasing my cock and opening her mouth wide, showing me how much I’d cum, swirling her tongue in the milky pool before swallowing and grinning up at me.

“You like?” she asked, licking an errant drop from the tip of my cock where it was beading up from the slit.

“Like?!!?” I blurted, swaying slightly as the room lurched for me. She giggled at my predicament and I helped her to her feet so that I could kiss her deeply. That surprised her, but she recovered quickly and kissed me back with the same passion I showed her. When we split apart, I held her close. “I LOVED that!” I told her. “I’ve had my share of blowjobs, but I’ve never had one with more devotion than that one.”

“Really?” she asked, delighted that I was pleased.

“Really,” I told her and kissed her again before slipping to my knees. I unhooked her garters one by one and then pulled her panties down, wanting to return the favor for her. She bit her lip and watched me slip them down her legs. She raised her feet for me to slip them completely off and then I lifted them to my face, filling my head with her scent while I gazed up at her. She smiled, knowing what was coming next and reached to the side of her bustier to lower a zipper I hadn’t noticed.

“Thank God!” I exclaimed. “I was sure I’d need half the night to open all the little clasps.”

She giggled and tossed it aside. She reached for her stockings and I took her hands in mine. “Leave them,” I told her. “They look too sexy to get rid of them just yet.”

She smiled and stood before me, clad only in those stockings and her red heels. I kissed her pussy with the lightest brush of my lips before guiding her back to the bed. She sat on the edge and lay back, her legs spread to allow me access to her pussy. She was beautiful. Her outer labia were swollen and puffy and pink and as bare as the day she came into this world. I thought about her confession and wondered how many times over the years she’d touched herself while thinking of me and this night. I hoped I shone like those fantasies deserved.

I settled myself into a comfortable position and started to kiss and lick her thighs, starting from the inside of her knees and working my way up past the tops of her stockings to her core. She was quivering with need and her nectar was starting to seep from her center, enticing me. I finally started to lap up her juices, groaning with satisfaction at the taste. “You taste divine!” I told her and then dove in before she could respond with more than a loud moan.

I swirled my tongue around her clit several times before I swiped my tongue up and down her slit from the top of her clitoral hood to the edge of her anus, loving every inch of her with my mouth. I speared my tongue into her entrance and smiled to myself as she writhed at the attention.

“Fuck! Yes! Eat me!” she gasped. “Oh fuck! That feels so good!”

Well, I didn’t need to be told twice. I went back to my task with enthusiasm. I tongued her entrance, wriggling my tongue into her like a tentacle, chasing the delicious, clean taste of her womanhood. I lashed at her lips and slurped her clit into my mouth, sucking on it while I worked it with my tongue. I wanted her to feel my devotion tonight and from her cries, I was off to a good start. She bucked and thrashed as I drew an orgasm from her and then another and a third, alternating between her clit and the rest of her peach. I inserted a finger into her and found her to be remarkably tight. I stroked her g-spot and she went wild, screaming in an orgasm that made her whole body go rigid for a full minute, roaring in rapture before she collapsed back to the bed, panting and shaking all over.

I showed her some mercy at that point and left her pussy alone for now. I got up and gathered her into my arms, re-positioning her we were both laying on the bed together. I held her gently and kissed her face and neck while she recovered from that last orgasm. She clung to me as she trembled and reeled, slowly coming back to her senses.

We cuddled for a little while and then she reached down and started to stroke my cock back to hardness. When she was satisfied with the results, she grabbed the box of condoms and opened it, taking one and rolling it down my shaft.

“Not that I don’t trust you,” she said. “I do and we’ll go without at some point, but I want you to last forever and condoms help,” she smirked. Yeah, she wanted to stick it to Barb tonight and possibly to her father. She grabbed the lube and asked me if I wanted that now or later. She had a smirk on her face as she shook the bottle lightly. “You get to play in a real virgin ass tonight,” she said. I’d told her about Barb promising me that her ass was cherry and she’d seen the clip of Brad fucking it before I’d gotten there.

I smiled at her and kissed her deeply. “Is that what you want right now?” I asked and waited for her to nod before I picked up the KY and started coating the condom with it. When I was convinced it was properly greased, I got her onto her hands and knees in the middle of the bed and started coating her butt with it.

She wiggled her ass at me as she looked over her shoulder at me, but moved away when I tried to slip a finger into her. “Nope!” she said. “Just get in there,” she told me.

“You sure?” I asked uncertainly.

“You’re getting absolute virgin real estate. No previous tenants, not even fingers,” she said. “Go slow and use more lube as needed, but your dick is gonna be what opens me up, not fingers.”

I leaned over her back and kissed her. “Promise me you’ll stop me if it hurts,” I said firmly.

“If it hurts too much,” she smirked. “First time’s always supposed to hurt. Now get to work!”

I chuckled and aimed my cock at her backdoor, pressing the head against her. “Ready?”

“I’ve been ready since yesterday!” she snapped and pushed back at me.

I gasped and pushed forward, her tight little ass reluctantly giving way for my entry. She squeaked loudly as the head popped in. “Are you okay?” I asked, concerned.

She looked over her shoulder at me and looked ... concerned. “I don’t know,” she admitted, adjusting to the sensation. “Am I okay?” she asked me.

“Like I should be able to tell?! Dammit! I’m a fighter, not a doctor!”

She snorted in spite of herself. “Star Trek references? Really?” she groaned.

“To boldly go...” I quoted and pushed my hips forward, making her yelp.

She glared at me, but then spoiled it with a small smirk. She pushed back and more of my cock disappeared into her ass. “It feels weird. Not BAD, really, but definitely weird.”

I took that as a green light to start moving a little more and started rocking my hips. She was much tighter than Barb had been, but that stood to reason. She was a virgin to this, where Barb was an experienced veteran of countless incursions.

We went slowly, our conversation reduced to grunts and gasps, moans and sighs as I buried myself completely inside her for the first time. I was caressing her back and sides as we moved together until I felt her ass pressed firmly against my pelvis. “I’m all the way inside,” I told her and pulled her upright to wrap my arms around her and hold her. “How do you feel?”

“Full,” she confessed. “Go slow, Baby!”

I kissed her neck and held her in my arms as I slowly started to work my hips, taking long, deliberate strokes, letting her get used to the feeling. I kept that up for what felt like hours as she adjusted.

“A little faster,” she told me. Happy to be of service! I started moving with more purpose as her moans became more enthusiastic. “Uh-huh!” she whimpered, telling me she approved of the new pace, moving with me as she got into it. “This is so fucking dirty! You want me to be your dirty girl?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.