8 December 2006 - Cover

8 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Attending their high school dance, Brad professes his love for Abby. The night ends perfectly for Abby...She held out her hand to him, "Come with me, it's time," Abby smiled. "Time for what?" Brad asked. "Do I have to spell it out for you?" He still didn't quite understand, "Where am I spending the night?" "Here," "And who am I going to wake up next to in the morning?" "...me?" "Clever boy! Come with me Brad, it's our time," Abby took him by the hand leading him upstairs.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Abby’s bed looked like an unorganized scattered rainbow as she tried on different skirts, tops, and dresses. She wanted to look perfect for her school dance date with Brad. The boys would be dressed somewhat nicely, but for the girls, this was a pure, all-out fashion show competition.

“Do I show cleavage or a lot of leg or both, decisions, decisions? What do you think, Molly?” She pondered. Abby smiled as Molly tilted her head from side to side. She held several different combinations in front of her tall mirror, alternating which looked better on her.

Abby slipped her white mini dress on over her head and smoothed it down over her body. She turned from side to side, admiring her slim figure in the mirror. Her dress fit her like a second skin, accenting her perfect curves. It showed a little cleavage but was very short-hemmed.

“I love this one, but I hate how my bra and panties show through underneath the material.” Then a sly, devilish grin spread across her face. She took off her dress, removed her bra and panties, then slipped her dress on again. “How do I look now?” Abby laughed as Molly wagged her fluffy tail, barking her approval. “I agree with you, and I’m sure Brad will like it too.”

She massaged her breasts through the thin material, making her nipples semi-hard, and smiled at how easily they stood out. She turned sideways, admiring the slope of her ass and the smooth feel minus her panties. Abby finished off her appearance with a little makeup and a fresh spray of her perfume. Her long, straight brunette hair fell effortlessly on either side of her shoulders.

Brad had decided to wear his blue jeans and a black shirt. “You can bet that every girl will be dressed to impress the boys, so please wear something decent for Abby,” his mom asked.

“How does this look?” He asked a few minutes later.

“That’s better,” she complimented his grey slacks and light blue shirt. “You are as handsome as your dad.” She came to him for a kiss and a hug.

It was pre-arranged that Karen would take Brad and pick up Abby for the dance, then Scott would bring Brad home.

Brad remembered his dad’s words on dating etiquette and walked to Abby’s front door. He pressed the doorbell switch and waited for it to open. “Wow!” His eyes lit up, seeing Abby in her white mini-dress. “You look fantastic!”

“She better look fantastic. Abby must have spent two hours deciding what to wear for you,” Scott teased.

“Oh, Daddy I didn’t take that long ... maybe an hour,” she admitted with her wickedly beautiful smile.

“Have a good time, honey. I’ll be at the school for 10:30,” Scott said, giving her a kiss and hug goodbye.

Brad couldn’t take his eyes off his love as Abby, out of her dad’s sight, guided his hand to her left breast. “You’re not wearing a bra,” he said to the gentle caress.

“Or any panties,” she motioned his hand under her short hem.

Karen complimented Abby on her dress and dropped them off at the school.


Brad escorted Abby inside, and they soon found Britney with her boyfriend, Mark, and Amber, surprisingly, with Steve. “Where’s Robert?” Abby asked her.

“I guess he preferred to have a girlfriend at his own school over me, so Steve is my date tonight,” she beamed, holding his hand.

“I’ll have to admit that Amber definitely looks and smells better than any guy,” he joked.

“I’m going to do my best to show Steve the advantages of having a girlfriend over a boy,” she smiled, rubbing her low cleavage against his arm.

“I have no doubt you will,” Abby agreed.

The guys complimented the girls on their sexy clothes, with Britney and Amber each showing plenty of cleavage. Though Abby’s breasts weren’t fully covered, it was obvious to everyone that she was braless.

The hallways and auditorium were abuzz with students chatting away, girls complimenting each other on their choices of clothes, and boys gazing at breast and leg skin, not usually allowed at school during classes.

“Some of those girls are wearing incredibly short hems,” Abby commented, seeing several bum cheeks almost exposed.

“They probably had to sneak their short dress or skirt out of the house so their parents didn’t see them wearing it,” Britney added.


Their conversations were interrupted by an amplified voice coming from the auditorium. They all gathered inside as the school’s student president was making her speech, thanking the teaching staff for allowing the dance. She went on to explain the dos and don’ts of the dance. Absolutely no alcohol was allowed, and all smoking was to be done outside. Snack sandwiches and bowls of punch were available for consumption. And finally, she mentioned there was a surprise in store for everyone attending.

The DJ kicked off the party with ‘Jingle Rock,’ and the dance floor quickly filled up with several hundred students. The dance was true to form, with the boys proving they were the ones for any girl.

Brad was also part of that group of boys, but his eyes were fixed mainly on Abby. He still couldn’t believe this incredibly beautiful, sensual young woman was in love with him. He smiled, knowing what he was about to tell her in front of the whole school.

A slow song began, and couples who weren’t dating were reluctant to get close for dancing. Abby immediately put her arms around Brad’s neck, his hands going to the small of her back. They began to move to the slow beat, her body sensually pressing against his, forming one person. She sighed deeply contentedly in her lover’s arms and snuck small kisses at the opening of his shirt. Unknown to them, many were watching them as they were considered to be the perfect high school couple.

The DJ played several songs that kept the crowd happy, then paused to speak to the crowd. “The president of the student body said she had a special surprise for you. I give you, ‘Dissension!’” He motioned with his hands to the stage.

The large maroon curtain parted in the center, and the sound of drums filled the air, then guitars and a keyboard joined in. Everyone cheered and applauded the inclusion of a live band. The first song they played was ‘Teenagers,’ by My Chemical Romance. Some danced, and others stood at the edge of the stage to witness the live band. Everyone seemed to know the lyrics and sang along, especially when it came to the line, ‘They said all teenagers scare the shit out of me.’

The song ended with cheers and applause as the group continued right into their next song, ‘Welcome to My Life,’ by Simple Plan. Less dancing and more students were gathering by the stage. Standing on the wooden floor, you could feel the bass drum and bass guitar vibrating the floor.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes. I need to use the bathroom,” Brad mentioned to Abby’s ear over the music. She nodded and resumed watching the band, swaying to the beat of the music. Brad did quickly use the washroom, then went to the side entrance to the stage.


Abby, Britney, and Amber all stood by the stage, swaying to the music and enjoying the show just like a rock concert. They looked at the four boys singing in good harmony and playing their drums, bass guitar, rhythm guitar, and keyboard. Each one sang into a microphone, and a fifth microphone stood unused. The song ended with loud cheers and applause as Abby looked to the washroom door for Brad.


The lead singer waited for the applause to die down before addressing the crowd. “Hey, how’s everybody doing tonight?” He yelled into his mic, and there was loud cheering. “Glad to hear you’re all enjoying yourselves!”

“We’re known as ‘Dissension,’ and we’re from Trenton. We want to thank Principal Taylor and the Student Council for inviting us to play for you tonight. I’m Jim Ashton, and on drums, we have B. J Brennon; on bass guitar, Tom Vanier; and on keyboard, Gary Unsworth.” The crowd applauded.

“I’d like a show of hands. How many of you have heard of ‘Dissension?’” Jim asked. He shielded his eyes from the glare of the spotlights to see the number of hands raised. “Wow, so many, maybe a dozen or so. At that rate, guys, we ought to be famous by the time we’re fifty!” He joked, drawing laughter from the crowd.

“We’re a rock band that plays a lot of Hedley, Simple Plan, Faber Drive, Nickelback, Bryan Adams, and other groups. Hopefully, we have songs that’ll appeal to everyone.”


“Where’s Brad? He should be back by now,” Abby asked, lifting on her tiptoes to look for him. Britney, Amber, and Steve also scanned the crowd for him.

“Look, Abby, look, there he is! He’s at the back of the stage!” Amber said, pointing at him.

“What the heck is he doing back there?” She wondered as he disappeared against the curtain.


“We are normally a band of five guys, but our lead guitarist, Adrian Marshall, is out of action with a sprained wrist. So we’ve enlisted the help of a good friend of ours to help us out tonight.”

“Please give a warm welcome to Forrest Park High School’s very own ... Brad Miller!” Jim yelled out, motioning to him off-stage.

“What?” Abby yelled, wide-eyed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.