A Wedding Party - Cover

A Wedding Party

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - People who stay in hotels find that sometimes, rules and boundaries change. The photo inspired a caption.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   BBW   Big Breasts  

It was almost 8 o’clock before they got back to the hotel. They typically worked later when they were on the road, especially now that they worked for themselves. It had been almost two years since Bill and Bruce broke off and started their own company. It was a struggle at first and it did put a strain on both their marriages, but once the money started coming in on a steady basis, their wives became much more accepting.

The hotel’s restaurant / bar was usually dead at this hour, but tonight it was packed. Most of the hotel had been booked for a wedding. They were having their rehearsal dinner tonight. Bruce and Bill did manage to get a seat in the corner. They found the rehearsal dinner to be mostly over, and now most of them were sitting around enjoying the open bar.

With nothing better to do, Bruce and Bill spent most of their meal trying to figure out who was who. The bride-to-be was easy to spot and by default, so was the groom. There was the best man, the maid of honor, the groom’s parents, the bride’s parents, and so on.

By the time they got done eating, the room had cleared out, except for a few stragglers. From the sound of things, many had made their way to the adjoining bar.

Normally, Bill and Bruce would head straight up to the room to prepare for the next day but Bill wanted to grab a drink first. He didn’t have to twist Bruce’s arm too much, as there were plenty of cute blondes to look at.

They knew not to stay too long and so each had a beer and then they left. It was on their way to the elevator that they spotted what they now knew to be the bride’s parents. The couple stopped when they saw them, but it was clear they had been arguing. Something to do with money.

To give them space, or maybe to ease drop, Bill and Bruce stepped over to the front desk and pretended to be interested in a poster for an upcoming lounge singer.

“I’m not ready to go up yet. I’m going to go spend some time with our daughter.” It was the bride’s mom. With that, the dad grumbled something and disappeared onto the elevator.

They watched as the mom walked past them, her head held high. She knew they were staring at the jiggle of her cleavage. Just when they were about to turn towards the elevator, the mom stopped and turned back towards them.

“Do you boys know if there are any good bars in this town?”

Bill and Bruce looked at each other. “Are you talking dance club?”

Her smile got bigger, “Yeah. A dance club. That sounds like fun.”

They gave her directions but she seemed unable to grasp them. Bruce had the feeling they were being played. Finally, she asked them, “Could you take us?”

Bill and Bruce looked at each other. They had a lot of work to get done before Monday. Bill started to give his apologies but before he could speak, Bruce answered, “Sure. We could do that.”

“Great! Let me go grab my daughter.”

When she said daughter, they both assumed she meant the bride. But it was her other daughter she pulled out of the bar and into the hallway.

“Mom! I don’t want to go dancing.”

“Well I’m not going to leave you here.” The mom looked at the guys to explain, “Her husband stayed home and Britney’s been sulking since we got here.”

Like her sister and mom, Britney was also cute, blonde, and a bit busty. While Britney wore a conservative dress, her mom was dressed much more flamboyantly. Much like their personalities it would seem. Both guys noticed that even her own daughter seem to be waiting for her mom’s boobs to come bouncing out of that dress. Of course, she would rush to put them back in their place.

The mom, who they now knew as Lisa, chatted the whole way over in the cab. With four of them in the backseat, it was a bit crowded. Lisa ended up on Bill’s lap with Britney in the middle. Bruce could see Bill had his hand wedged directly beneath Lisa’s right breast and so with a slight jerk of the wrist, he could make the tit flesh jiggle even more than they already were. Whether Lisa noticed or not was unclear.

When Bill saw Bruce looking at what he was up to, Bill stuck out his tongue in the direction of her cleavage in a rude gesture. Britney was too busy spacing out to notice. This is not where she wanted to be.

While not sure how much they had to drink back at the hotel, the guys watched both women put away some booze at the club. Britney slowly got into the spirit of things as both girls took turns dancing with the two guys.

Things were looking good for Bill and Bruce. They thought they might even get laid, but that’s when more people showed up at their table. It was Steve the groom, Jay the best man, Julie the cousin to the bride (the daughter of Lisa’s sister), and Tim the brother of the bride (Lisa’s son).

The dancing continued and they were now all having a great time. Lisa’s moves seemed to be leading the way as things became more and more raunchy. Oddly, Bruce was the only one who seemed to notice when Lisa, Steve, and Jay went missing. Bruce found them back by the coat check area. Both guys were openly sucking on their own exposed breast as Steve has his hand up her dress. None of them seemed to care that people were passing by.

In her state of bliss, Lisa still managed to catch sight of Bruce and she smiled at him. She gave him a little wave as the three of them walked out the back door. Bruce, seeing his chances of getting laid evaporating quickly, headed back to the table. Bill had since noticed the missing people. “Did you find them?”

Bruce smiled, “Yeah’.

He smiled back. He knew Bruce would fill him in later with all the details.

When Britney eventually brought up her mom being gone so long, Bruce told her that Steve and Jay had taken her out back ‘for some fresh air’. She seemed ok with that explanation. Her mom was drunk.

Lisa and the boys came back with big smiles on their face. Bill and Bruce leaned in to Jay, “Did you guys just fuck her?”

“Yea. We have a limo parked out back. Crazy, right?”

The look on Tim’s face as he looked to his mom, over to Steve, and back to his mom, made it obvious he had heard what they just said. Oops!

Julie and Britney were too involved in their own conversation to notice but all the guys watched as Lisa pull out a small mirror and her lipstick. She let her eyes scan to each of them before pressing the gloss to her lips. She took her time as she knew she had a captive audience. Thoughts of those lips being wrapped around a hard cock surrounded the table. Once she was done, Lisa pressed her lips tightly together before turning to her son and forming a slight pucker, as if sending him a kiss. Tim’s face burned red as he looked away. The other guys laughed.

It was Bill who suggested they continue their little party back at the hotel. Seems he had a new bottle of tequila waiting to be opened.

They all piled into the limo. Once seated, Tim reached under one of the seats and picked up what he would soon realize were his mom’s wet panties. Looking right at his mom, he held them up for all to see, “I wonder who these belong to.”

Lisa responded quickly. “Give me those’. They were soon stuffed into her purse.

Of course, all the guys by this point knew who they belong to, and it didn’t take Britney long to figure it out as she recognized that they belonged to her mom. ‘Oh, my God’, she thought, ‘she came out here so they could fuck her. That’s why they were gone for so long’. Knowing this made Britney squirm a bit in her seat. She looked from her mom and then to Steve and back to her mom. She then reached down and felt the wet material in her mom’s purse. Knowing that her daughter now knew, she leaned and whispered to her, “Our little secret, ok?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.