My Mentor - Cover

My Mentor

Copyright© 2017 by Paladin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When a student, Les, on a school holiday in Algeria misses his coach he meets a handsome young Canadian man, Rob, and his life changes forever. Rob arranges for the shy virgin boy to experience his first straight and gay sex with two young Algerian brother and sister prostitutes. When Rob and Les also have gay sex a powerful sexual bond is formed with the promise of many more experiences to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I’m lost in Algeria! I mean it’s not as bad as it sounds since I’m not wandering around in the wilds under a blazing sun and me with no water bottle. When I got back to the pickup point for our coach I was a good twenty minutes ahead of departure time, but there was no coach, and not a sign of any of the other boys and girls from my school. This was supposed to be a wonderful school travel opportunity and now I’m on my own in a strange land.

Okay I’m 17, so supposedly old enough to look after myself, but I don’t understand Arabic, and while I do have some French the accent here makes it VERY hard to make out what’s being said. Using a mixture of English and French I manage to get over to a shopkeeper what’s happened and what I need. He kindly directs me to where I can catch a bus back to my hotel and luckily I’ve got cash on me though my cell phone is locked up back at the hotel. I was warned about pickpockets so no phone and my cash is zipped into a pocket in my shorts.

I soon find where I will be able to pick up the bus and reading a bilingual timetable in both French and Arabic is a lot easier than catching what’s said in the local patois. God almighty I’ve almost two hours to wait for my bus! And having found the right place I’m not planning on wandering off again. It’s roasting hot so I take a peek around for somewhere to get out of the sun. Across the road from the bus stop there are several benches shaded by palm trees and eucalyptus bushes.

Letting the traffic clear I jog across and find the benches face the sea and a narrow strip of white sand. There’s a young man sitting at the end of the nearest bench so I settle on the opposite end and look down at my feet. I’m pretty much a private and shy sort of boy and I don’t want to make eye contact and maybe start another fractured conversation in two different languages.

“Hey are waiting for the bus too?”

From his accent I assume he’s American but he fast disabuses me of that one. He’s Canadian and proud of it! As I open up with my story about being left behind he stands and moves to sit beside me. He’s shorter than me though solidly built with dark brown hair cut in a modified crew cut. He is, like me, wearing shorts and socks with sports shoes but instead of a shirt like mine he’s got on one of those “Action” vests with masses of zipped pockets. He holds out his hand to shake.

“Robert Boyce but you can call me Rob!”

I take his hand and return the shake firmly. Dad always says a weak damp handshake is a bad introduction.

“Leslie Carson but I’m Les to everyone who knows me.”

He’s older than me but not I guess by much. He can’t be more than early twenties.

“It’s so hot Rob I had to get into the shade. I’d fry out in this sun before long.”

“Yeah well as fair as you are I’d say you’re right to keep out of it. With skin like yours, so pale, you wouldn’t tan you’d burn and peel. Hey how about I get us a cold drink each? Hang on I’ll be right back.”

I say I’ll go with him. I don’t want to be alone again but he waves me off and he’s soon back toting two cartons with lids.

“Mint tea but iced mint tea. I took a chance you’ve a sweet tooth; you look like someone who likes things sweet.”

When I take my first cautious sip I find I love it. It’s sweet and the clean mint flavour leaves a tingle on my lips and tongue. I ask him how much I owe him and he says it’s his treat. We get to talking and he’s easy to talk to I find. He’s 22 so 5 years older than me and he’s on a gap year break to see the world. I tell him about myself and the school trip to Africa and my “friends” being so fond of me they let the coach go without me. Rob dumps our empty drink cartons in a trash can and as he sits down again we get a visitor.

He’s a local and looks around 14 or 15 years old. He’s dressed western not traditional and his tee shirt has the “AC/DC” logo on it. He’s wearing very cut off jeans but he’s got on the sort of sandals you see in the local craft shops. He’s typical in that he’s slight and dark skinned with thick dark hair. He grins at Rob and begins rattling away to him and Rob returns the grin and fires back at the boy.

“You speak Arabic Rob?”

“Yeah and French plus a little German.”

“What does he want?”

“He wants to know if we’d like to fuck his sister.”

“Jesus Christ he’s pimping his sister?”

“Yeah her behind you!”

I jerk around and crane my neck to see who Rob’s talking about. She’s leaning against the bole of a fig tree and smiling at me. She looks a year younger than her brother, dark of hair and skin like him; also she’s dressed pretty much western like he is. A short denim skirt shows a lot of thin bare legs and some thigh while her strapped halter top is thin enough to show small breasts and hard little nipples. She grins at me and gives her head a “come here” jerk at me. I can feel my cheeks going hot as I blush furiously. Rob’s chattering away with the boy again.

“He’s asking too much and I told him so. I told him both of us for one and a half not double charge. It’s early and there won’t be very much custom to replace us if I say no deal; so I’ll dicker and he’ll settle.”

The boy sits down next to Rob and even in Arabic I can tell the two of them are bargaining. Rob drops a hand onto the boy’s thigh to squeeze it, cocks his head on one side, and rattles off more Arabic. The boy nods and grins then he and Rob do that “Indian Wrestling” grip rather than a hand shake.

“What was that about Rob?”

“I agreed to double charge if he’s part of the entertainment.”

“What? You want to fuck him and his sister?”

“Sure why not? He’s certainly attractive enough. Look if you’re not into boys you can do the sister but I want both of them.”

I’m squirming with embarrassment inside but I’m not stupid enough to lie to him.

“Rob I’ve never been with a boy or a girl! I’m a virgin!”

He doesn’t laugh or crack a joke thank God. He shakes his head as though he’s bemused.

“A 17 year old virgin with boys and girls? I didn’t think they existed. They’re a bit like unicorns and mythical I thought. Look Les if you’re ever going to lose your cherry you’ll never have a better opportunity and I’m paying! Come on!”

He tugs me to my feet and waves the girl over to join her brother. When she arrives she grins and grabs my hand and says something to me I don’t understand. I shrug at her blankly. She puts her head on to one side and I catch something about “Tres jolie” that I do get.

“She says you’re a really pretty boy Les!”

“Yeah I got that; I speak a little French!”

I manage to convey to her that I think she’s very pretty too. Bob slaps me on the shoulder.

“That’s the style Les! I gather you’ve decided to enjoy yourself on my tab?”

I screw up my nerve and nod decisively.

“Well like you said now’s the time Rob!”

He fishes in one of the many pockets on that vest he’s wearing and comes out with two twists of aluminium foil. Opening the first he pops something into his mouth and swallows then passes me the second. It’s a small brown pill of some kind.

“What’s this Rob?”

“Fucked if I know son. They make then local but they get you up good and fast and keep you hard all night. I’ve taken a few and they’re safe so get it down before we get where we’re going.”

By now I’m feeling fatalistic so I dry swallow it down and I let myself be towed off by a giggling little sister. I point a finger at her.

“Err Comment t’appelles?”

I must get it close enough because she points to her small breasts and...

“Marianne!”

“The boy’s named Adam and their grandpa is French. He says he’s 15 and she’s just turned 14.”

“Christ almighty Rob they’re both well underage. We can get into trouble like this!”

“Oh my boy you’ve got a lot to learn. Neither of them is going to run to the cops and shout rape. Let’s go have ourselves a fine old time!”

Our destination proves to be an old stone built house. Adam unlocks the front door, ushers us in, and locks up behind us. Marie, as she wants me to call her, is back to giggling and dragging me up the stairs. Rob’s right behind me with his arm around Adam’s narrow waist and kissing his dark skinned neck. I’m surprised that it looks pretty much normal and fun to me. The bedroom is dim and dominated by a big bed. The bedding is folded back and the mattress is covered by a white sheet that’s been washed many times but seems quite clean.

There’s a strong smell in the room. Not an unpleasant smell but not a scent I like very much; it’s too sweet for me but better than grease or dirt. Even while I’m looking around the room Rob’s shed his vest and is tugging loose the drawstrings on his shorts. Marie has tugged of her top to reveal apple sized breasts tipped with hard dark nipples. Adam, wearing very little to begin with, has taken off his tee shirt and shorts to stand naked. And me? Me well I’m just standing there scared. The other three are all naked before I even start unbuttoning my shirt!

Rob moves up behind me, he eases my shirt back and off and then pops free the top button on my shorts to slide them down around my ankles. My cock dangles between my thighs and whatever that pill was it doesn’t seem to have done a thing for me.

“This isn’t going to work Rob! Look at me!”

He straightens up grinning and waves Adam over; Marie is already sprawled naked on the bed.

“You just need kick-starting son!”

He rattles off something in Arabic and Adam moves right up in front of me. His cock, long and quite slender, is hard and fully erect. His thin arms wrap around my neck to pull my face down to his and then he kisses me full on my lips. His tongue slides into my mouth as he pushes his slim hips forward and his stiff cock presses against mine. I get hard so fast it’s fucking miraculous! My cock springs erect, long and curved, and I can feel the blood pulsing in it.

I’m led to the bed and tumbled onto it and Rob rolls me onto my back as he talks to Marie and then grins at me.

“You want her but you’ll want her brother just as badly. If you’ve never had a boy’s arse then you can have his after me!”

Marie has straddled my hips and wrapped her fingers around my erection. Lifting herself she steers my cock between her thighs and slides down to impale herself on the length of my cock. It feels like hot wet velvet backed by steel as she tightens herself on me and rides me like a jockey riding a horse. Oh shit if this is losing my virginity then it was worth the wait. Each time she lifts herself she thrusts down and my cock throbs with a rising heat.

My head lolls to one side and I’m looking at Rob and Adam. Rob’s squeezing something out of a small plastic bottle onto his thick hard cock. The boy turns to present taut dark buttocks to Rob and he steers his glistening cock between them. With a thrust of his hips he drives forward and Adam moans out loud as that cock goes as deep as mine is in his sister. Marie’s moving faster on me now and grinning manically as she fucks me. Yeah she’s fucking me not vice versa!

The fire rises up my rock hard cock as I grit my teeth, but ultimately unleash a wild howl as my semen erupts. It feels scalding hot and thick as it spurts from my cock to fountain free inside her. I writhe and gasp as she seems to suck every last drop out of me. I lie flat out and pant for breath as Marie rises. My cock leaves her dewy crease with a soft sucking noise. She leans forward to kiss the tip of my nose.

“Je reviens ma cher!”

Even with my head spinning I grasp that she’s saying she’ll be back as she weaves away from the bed and out of the room. The bed is still creaking rhythmically and I turn my head to the right. Rob is kneeling behind Adam who is on all fours; his thick cock buried deep up the boy’s anus. His strong hands are clamped on the boy’s narrow hips as he ploughs away like a machine. He’s sweating lightly and breathing hard as his strokes become slower and deeper till he gives vent to a strangled roar of release.

“Ahhh FUCK!”

It seems like he’s climaxed as massively as I did and his last few strokes are sweet torture till he pulls free from Adam to collapse prone on the rumpled sheet. He sprawls there for a short time then shakes himself like a wet dog emerging from the sea. I can’t help noticing that his cock, still glistening with semen and oil, is still hard and erect. He seems to feel my eyes on him and our gazes cross.

“Well it looks like the pills worked! You’ve just fucked Marie and you’re still up. Was she good?”

I find the strength to prop myself up on one elbow and grin at him.

“Well technically speaking she fucked me not the other way around, and I think she was amazing, but what do I compare it with? I’d never had sex before!”

I get a grin back in return.

“Christ is this the virgin boy who couldn’t get a hard-on 10 or 15 minutes ago? Now when Marie comes back from cleaning herself I’m going to fuck her. So why don’t you find out what a tight ass fuck feels like?”

He lapses into Arabic to talk to Adam. The conversation flicks fast back and forth between them accompanied by an exchange of wicked grins.

“Adam says he can’t wait to have you fuck him and he’s ... I think “gagging” is the best translation ... to fuck you in the ass.”

At those words I feel a really dirty and dark thrill pulse through me. I’ve just had a woman for the first time in my life and soon I’ll be fucking a boy and then he’ll fuck me! I roll onto my knees and move towards Adam.

“Tell him it’s a deal Rob. Where’s that stuff you put on your cock?”

He fumbles around and finds the small bottle where it’s fallen onto the floor.

“Come here my student!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.