Ascent of Vulvador - Cover

Ascent of Vulvador

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Veen checked the instruments of the Wasp impatiently, he was more than anxious to see the back of the flea-bitten planet of Thuros, but was grateful for the plethora of cheap mechanics and spares that had drawn him there. It was a wayward planet, full of chancers and has-beens, a refuge for petty outlaws, but it also had some interesting whore-houses at which he had found some needy comfort. With the three omni-batteries replaced, he was now itching to go just about anywhere in his freighter, but now pondered on an offer from a local would-be tycoon, who had promised him a contract to retrieve a cargo from a planet in a nearby, but notorious system.

As he dropped down from the underside hatch, he looked out across the pink sky and gazed at the twin moons which circled Thuros, his mind toying with seeing the assertive whore who’d taken as much pleasure in his penchant for strong women as she had his money. His balls yearned to spend again under her pleasing control, but his head decided against it; he smiled as he shut the hatch and wheeled away toward the dozing watchman sat by the perimeter fence at the pad’s entrance to town.

“Keep an eye on it Ronko, I don’t want to lose those new batteries.” The watchman made no reply, simply flicking his hat as he lay back. Veen tapped his outstretched shoe as he walked past, bringing a grunt from the docile employee; at least he was still alive. Veen sauntered off, intent on getting the necessary from the businessman, and leaving Thuros behind him, for a while anyway. As he disappeared into the glare of lights and distant music from one of the many bars, a dark shape rose from behind some crates inside the perimeter fence and made for the Wasp, unseen by the dozing Ronko.

Tellis broke into a cold sweat as he carefully opened the hatch as quietly as he could; his unkempt countenance peered about the freighter as he lifted himself in and closed the hatch. He wiped blood from a graze on his face, testament to a close call he’d had with one of the many people he owed money. He was no pilot, and had no intention of stealing the Wasp, but knew it would soon be going somewhere, anywhere would do - he had to get off of Thuros. He clambered down to the dark recesses of the hold, and crawled into the dark corner of a low compartment, and lay down to sleep for the first time in days.

Veen walked past several smiling and sweet scented women, down to the back of the Blue Rose bar, where he was relieved to see Grennel, the erstwhile imports magnate, surrounded by traders keen to have a part of his business. He rose with a studied smile on seeing Veen, knowing that he had a relatively speedy freighter in worthy condition, and remembering his promise to put some business his way.

“Veen! So glad we meet again! I was just telling these people about the seamonk pelt harvest on Preen ... a bumper year so I’ve just heard, and those pelts are in high demand amongst those tired of synthetics ... and with plenty of cash to play with.” Veen’s mind went to Preen’s location, and he could see why several of the would be transportation pilots had their faces low in their beers. Veen pursed his lips.

“I’m sure you’d make it worth my while, but getting to Preen means passing through the red sector ... and beyond, close to Frantok, Belker ... and ... Vulvador.” Several of those with their faces in their beers sniggered sarcastically at the mention of the last planet. Grennel shrugged his shoulders and spread his arms.

“Most of it’s myth, and you’re all capable adults ... and I’ll pay top dollar for those pelts.” There was a murmuring behind the party as the throng of drinkers parted to much tittering and stares, Veen’s mind swept from the immediate topic by the sight which befell him. Through the crowd swaggered a shapely and confident woman, her smug smile occasionally directed to a hooded male she trailed on a leash. Her red hair up high in a bun, her high cheekbones and sharp brown eyes were expressed in assertive perfection. She rose majestically above the stunned silence.

“It’s no myth, I’d know ... and you know ... I’ve been to Vulvador.” The sheer command in her voice had Veen’s balls tingling as he watched her sit imperiously on the table amongst their drinks, elevated to display her long legs which she crossed elegantly. The males who had known Varnella before her part in a doomed sortie to Vulvador, some eighteen months before, were more transfixed than Veen. Several ships had disappeared within the vicinity of that planet, and nothing ever heard of their all male crews again; Varnella had been aboard a large freighter - the Sentinel - which had a mixed gender crew. Varnella had been a meek ginger girl who performed her duties and was obedient to senior crew members to the point of being seen as creepily servile, a typical ‘teacher’s pet’. She would not have been seen dead in a bar like this, even within a large party, never mind alone except for the dominated male she proudly displayed on a leash as her own. The prettier features she did possess had been carefully hidden by bland uniforms and dour casual outfits, and she no doubt spent her leisure time pressing flora obtained from the greener planets, or preaching to younger female cadets about the virtues of obedience to senior crew - mainly male.

The Sentinel had disappeared after, it was later revealed, the male captain had inexplicably decided to land there to negotiate with whoever - against the strictest orders of the corporation owning the ship - hoping to return in a blaze of glory; he did not return, neither did any other male member of the crew. Over a year later, the distress beacon of an emergency shuttle from the Sentinel was picked up, and the craft met with another freighter as it limped away from Vulvador’s orbit. The shuttle contained the entire female compliment of the Sentinel, but not one male. Most of the women were in a strangely semi-catatonic state, as though having indulged in some opiate; they showed no signs of distress and were in a blissfully serene state. Others, such as Varnella, were strangely impudent with the crew of their saviour ship, almost chiding them as to their tardiness in arriving. All were evasive to questions about their ‘ordeal’.

Varnella shifted her legs to show the sweet curve of her broad thighs as she tugged on the leash with a sneer; the leashed male satisfying her in kneeling close to display her absolute control of him. Veen’s cock twitched enviously at the humiliation the hooded male was enduring, but no doubt very grateful of; she was a magnificent woman and her confidence awed those who’d been aware of the dour girl she’d once been. Her eyes flicked around the male audience with arrogant contempt, expertly seeking those eyes which showed the greater possibility of pleasure in submission to her. She fixed on Veen’s with a smile. Uncomfortable with sensing she knew he wanted that leash so badly, he dared to stumble out a question, hoping to deflect what he knew she knew he really desired.

“I ... I remember the official conference they broadcast when you came back ... you said so little of what was down there ... of what happened to the crew?” She pursed her red lips and pulled the leash tight, making the leather squeak, the pupils of her deep brown eyes dilating and her nipples now prominent through the tight body hugging top. She was now sure she wanted him on that leash also, but he’d have to earn it.

“You saw the conference. I chose to tell what I felt was necessary ... most of what happened had somehow slipped my mind ... at that time.” The men took a step back as she slipped from the table and stood facing Veen, close enough for him to enjoy her scent. He was eager for her not to go, impatient to know her, but could see she would only enjoy the tease of not confirming what terrors, or ecstasies, lay in wait on Vulvador.

“But ... the men ... what happened to the men?” She jerked the leash to have her humbled male know she was ready to leave, her cunt hot with the pleasure of her display of feminine power ... and some of the equally pleasurable memories of Vulvador which this desirable male had reminded her of. Her cunt tingled, eager for the services of the leashed male’s tongue while she fantasised of having this new submissive brought down.

“Oh ... let’s just say that they got what they thoroughly deserved.” She looked him up and down, with an air of contempt then strutted past him, knowing he’d turn to view her superb arse and imagine it firmly seated upon his face. Veen duly watched the movement of her ample cheeks which spread from her tight waist to gracefully join those superb thighs. She stopped and twisted her equally graceful neck to make a final comment across her shoulder.

“ ... And if you are ever foolish enough to visit Vulvador, don’t forget to mention that Varnella of the Sentinel awaits your return ... it might just save you.” She laughed and jerked the leash hard as she departed through a crowd of admiring males ... and females, leaving Veen with a full erection at her veiled promise.

Several of the men who’d been in Grennel’s group now drifted away to the bar, leaving him shrugging his shoulders in despair as he watched them go.

“Come on! She’s off her head, you heard how they seemed drugged ... I reckon that there’s something on that planet that’s so addictive, they just can’t be bothered to leave! Besides, you only have to go PAST it, to get to Preen.” He knew inside that the planet was just one obstacle to be considered beyond the lawless Red Sector, where aid from any support ships from any of the federations were unlikely to venture, but still hoped Veen and some of the others would be intrepid enough to take the risk for the right price. Veen watched the feminine shape disappear through the entrance into the dual moonlight, already lusting to know her arrogance personally, as did a few of the men who’d feigned indifference to her presence; they’d masturbate as hard as he would over the wonderfully domineering redhead. One of the men who’d returned to the bar, swivelled on his seat and addressed Grennel’s comments.

“So how do you explain the women leaving, piloting a shuttle, and none of ‘em letting on about the blokes? ... and the change in that one! - they say that the others have all become man-eaters too.” Another slightly inebriated male next to him guffawed.

“Hey! Maybe it’s a gay planet, hence the dames leaving!” Another comment rang out amidst laughter.

“There’s no way I’m risking that journey then!” Veen had his own ideas, which didn’t concur, but he’d seen the desperation of Grennel, and knew the price he’d negotiate would make the risk worth it. He’d give Vulvador as wide a berth as possible just the same.

Veen returned to the Wasp, clutching the details of the contact point and liaison on Preen, more than pleased with the offer the beleaguered Grennel had made. He then lay back in the cosy solitude of his sleeping compartment, and stroked his cock to a stiff erection at the thought of Varnella. Spurting very quickly in honour of her unquestionable dominance, his orgasm was pleasingly intense as he fantasised at the prospect of earning that leash.

Tellis woke with a start, bumping his head on the metallic plate above and cursing under his breath, as the sudden hum of the power plant reverberated through the ship. He panicked slightly, deftly crawling forward to check that the bay entrance he’d dropped through was still open; the light told him it was still was - offering him the relief of knowing the cargo bays would share the pressurised atmosphere of the cabin. He slunk back like a cornered rodent, feeling his hands and knees pressed hard against the flooring as the Wasp rose sharply into the air.

Veen was equally relieved to be off Thuros, albeit knowing he had to return there. His dislike of the place was tempered by his thoughts of the supreme Varnella; he joked with himself about meeting her again and trying to convince her to settle with him on Penti or Kratoon, or one of the other greener planets which enjoyed a tropical atmosphere, but dismissed the thought quickly; he never got that lucky. The glow of the triangular symbol that represented the three omni-batteries gave him heart in the reality of his quest; one would give him just enough scope for short journeys, but would require frequent auxiliary charging - two was the necessary favoured by many, giving scope for longer trips to distant systems, running at medium speeds allowing the batteries to bounce surges between each other, keeping a decent charge - but three, three gave almost infinite power which meant he could go virtually anywhere, the triangular formation acting like a dynamo, the power circulating continuously and allowing him even inter-galactic travel at top speed. He grinned and pushed the space throttles forward, to feel himself pressed back in his seat as he shot between the two moons of Kuros which then disappeared behind him as though they never existed.

Two days on, Veen retired early with the Red Sector looming. He’d get a decent sleep in whilst he could; he’d already passed the remnants of a derelict ship, floating lost and forlornly back from the lawless area where it had met an unknown fate. He’d seen much space junk before, but seeing this one here only emphasised the risks involved in this area, even if it were there simply due to being discarded because of maintenance costs. He told himself this was the reason, and slept fitfully in his berth.

Trellis carefully poked his head above deck level from the bay, then lifted himself up to creep about the control area, looking for something to eat; the meagre supplies secreted within his pockets had long gone, and though not starving, he devoured a pack of nutrient tablets from the plentiful supply of a vending stack at the rear of the cabin. He was no stranger to inter-planetary travel, but was no pilot nor flight crew member, and was awestruck by the views of the dark expanses beyond the broad windows; most of his travels had been as per this one - hidden away in a hold, and when he’d travelled legitimately, his only view of the cosmos had been via the occasional small port hole window. He fancied himself a pilot though, and after glancing behind him, carefully sat in the pilot seat, grinning. Without thinking, he twirled a large dial, and panicked as he felt the ship veering to one side. He quickly twirled it back to where he thought it had been, then disappeared back down to the bay in a cold sweat.

The Wasp passed through the Red Sector without incident, much to Veen’s relief, but his concerns soon rose again. After spending an hour or so in the power room checking the batteries and plant, he ascended to the control room and noted a huge green planet looming closer than expected. He checked the coordinates and found he was several degrees off the course he’d thought he’d set, and the planet ... was Vulvador. He quickly reset to give ample clearance away from any detection device orbiting the planet, and as the Wasp panned round, he froze on seeing a huge ship come into view. Too vast to be a privateer, the colony sized behemoth grew ever larger as it swung to one side, exposing its island sized flank which sparkled with a myriad windows and lights. His heart sank as a huge door opened to reveal a hangar sized port from which three craft flew out from, each curving in a separate arc to surround him.

The three nimble craft buzzed close to the Wasp, displaying formidable weaponry, then a voice, distinctly female, crackled over his communication radio.

“You will come with us. Do not show any resistance.” Veen had no choice, he could bolt but had no weapons, he was powerless. Flanked by two and tailed by the other, he piloted the Wasp toward the huge ship, even the hangar dwarfing his freighter, this monster was like nothing he’d seen. He set the ship down, careful to turn it sideways to the hangar door, and watched the the huge shutter slide down to keep him captive, not knowing if he’d see it open again. He stepped to the other side of the cabin and watched a banner over a rear entrance door ripple as the hangar was refilled with air, then saw the three pilots emerge from his escorts, all female. They removed their helmets and shook their hair, each revealing locks which reached down to the small of their backs, each tall and athletic in shape. He swallowed hard as the door beneath the banner slid open, and a truly formidable looking woman stepped through it, flanked by two equally formidable female guards in tight black body suits which displayed their feminine forms unashamedly.

Veen took a deep breath and opened the hatch, then walked cautiously toward the women after dropping through it, his legs responding awkwardly as he approached his feminine captors. The woman in the middle stood tall on spiked heels, a tight and shiny synthetic suit displaying every curve and groove of her lithe body, her camel-toe prominent in purposely showing her femininity. The sight did not help the fit of his own tight suit, a contemptuous smile emanating from the woman’s attractive face on noting the bulge he could not control, despite the fear he felt. She said nothing at first, and pointed to her feet, bringing broad sneers from the two guards.

“Kiss my feet ... male.” Veen gasped, but showed little hesitation, dropping to his knees and kissing her feet; a fantasy brought to reality for him under different circumstances, but just the same, his readiness to do so was not lost on the women. They smirked with spiteful approval at each other, before one of the guards barked.

“Up!” Veen obeyed, and felt the further betrayal of his cock as it pulsed harder and made its excitement all the more evident when he stood, the magnificent woman pleased to see its efforts to salute the superiority of her cunt, which moistened at having a male to torment.

“I am Zeeta, and this is the Atalanta, our ship which is solely for service in the natural advancement of womanhood. The only males to arrive here are brought by our sisters from far and wide to know justice and correction - you are unique in arriving here by chance...” She looked expectantly toward the Wasp...

“But where is your companion, or partner?” Veen was visibly puzzled by her statement.

“No ... it’s just me ... there’s no-one else aboard.’ one of the guards lifted her whip, ready to punish him for his deceit, but Zeeta stopped her, feeling he spoke what he believed to be the truth. She clapped her hands and two more guards moved out from the doorway, one with a simple heat-seeking monitor. Zeeta grinned.

“Our systems detected two life forms aboard your ship ... of course, if I think you’re being deceitful, or trying to smuggle someone aboard my ship, I shall punish you personally.” Her smile broadened, she could see he was as shocked with the idea of someone else being on his ship as he was the thought of punishment. She pouted her lips playfully as the two guards lifted their long legs through the hatch.

“I sense you’d enjoy being punished; being male is enough, but I’d love to have licence to indulge it.” Her enjoyment at capturing a male so unexpectedly, travelling so close to the planet she knew much of, even more taboo for males than her ship, excited her wonderfully. Veen turned on hearing a commotion behind him, gaping with disbelief as Trellis jumped through the hatch and sought to run, run anywhere. The guards descended quickly after him, and two more emerged from the door, all grinning at each other on sensing some sport. Trellis ran to a corner where shell like projectiles, some eight feet long, were lined up near a portal. He found some courage as the guards approached.

“Come on you bitches! I’ll do you all ... you’ll need a man or two to take me!” The guards simply paced toward him and smiled serenely at each other, nodding to one in particular who stepped close to her prey. Trellis swung a punch which was deftly caught by the smiling woman, who twisted her lithe and muscular body, and brought Trellis around and down onto his knees with little effort.

“Get off me you slut! ... aarggh!” She toyed with him for a while, enjoying twisting his joints to the point of dislocation while the others eagerly awaited the word from Zeeta. She smiled softly at Veen as she studied the bemusement on his face; it confirmed his innocence within her, and also confirmed that the stowaway was entirely expendable. She enjoyed watching the guards make him writhe in pain, their smiles of satisfaction on seeing him quickly reduced to tears arousing her.

“Strip and truss him in preparation for his journey - he shows no traits of submission to womanhood, only pain - he’ll go where he’ll know defeat at the hands of his betters.” Veen’s cock boned enviously as three of the lithe guards displayed their physical charms in expertly stripping the wriggling male, thoroughly enjoying his humiliation as he was vanquished with consummate ease. The fourth guard moving one of the huge bullet projectiles to the portal track, then lifting the top half to reveal it was no weapon, but a vessel for transporting items to nearby destinations. Trellis squirmed as his naked flesh was pressed close to being punctured below the spiked heels of the physically dominant females, while he was trussed head to toe, and this continued as they stood in triumph over him to further his humiliation.

Zeeta took Veen’s arm and walked him closer to the writhing Trellis, who still showed signs of belligerence, despite the shame of being overcome so easily by women. She smiled at his weak defiance, as a female tutor would on having caned a child, then turned to the guard who’d initially shown him his place, and now stood victoriously with her heel in his back.

“Have him view his destiny, that’ll extinguish his defiance.” The guard stepped to a panel by the portal, as the other three found pleasure in lifting the wriggling male into the Vessel; Zeeta sneering as she stepped forward and pulled his head back so that he may see clear of his transport. The guard grinned at him as a shutter lifted, and the green planet loomed through the window. Zeeta enjoyed holding his head back so that he had a good view. Her cunt tingled sweetly as she announced his fate.

“You know what planet that is? ... it’s where you’re going ... it’s Vulvador, and I doubt you’ll come back.” Her pleasure increased as the realisation dawned on Trellis, who gasped and wriggled frantically. He’d not seen the planet of fabled notoriety before, and now there it was, welcoming him as his eyes were introduced to it for the first time.

“No!! ... no!...” His pleas were silenced as Zeeta pulled the top half of the vessel over, and secured its locks with satisfied deliberation. A small window in its shell allowed the women, and Veen, a view of the distress on Trellis’s face as he humped in a futile effort to free himself from the bondage, his gapes as he screamed in fear unheard by the women as they smiled contentedly at his horror; their smiles had him know fully the cruel pleasure they enjoyed before departing. Veen watched the delightful arse and thighs of the guard move elegantly as she took pride in sliding the vessel into the portal, smiling as the door was secured behind it. Another stood at the panel, and all the women grinned and lifted their chins in feminine arrogance as a dull jolt announced the vessel’s departure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.