Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 18: Keri and Mick Go To A New Years Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Keri and Mick Go To A New Years Party - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

When we first met Sarah’s boyfriend, Danny, he seemed to be a very nice pleasant guy. Sarah was smitten by him right away and on Christmas he and I ended up having sex with our lovers on the couch in the living room while we watched a movie on TV. A few days later Danny invited us to a naturist New Years Eve party at his parents’ house. Danny’s parents were naturist. Keri and I talked it over and after she calmed my nerves several times we agreed to go.

We dressed casually and when we arrived at Danny’s parents’ home we were warmly greeted by both clothed and nude people. A nude Danny and Sarah showed us to one of the bedrooms. They gave us a couple of baskets in which we could place our clothes and personal items. Sarah handed us a pair of slippers and we were ready for the party. I looked at Keri and she smiled and shook her tits at me.

“Don’t do that!” I chided her. “The last thing I want to do is pop a boner in front of Danny’s parents.”

“Or our other many guests!” Danny mentioned.

“Other guests? I hadn’t thought about that.” No worries about a boner now. I could feel myself shrinking on the spot.

“Mick, it is like this for most folks the first time or so. After the initial fear goes away and you just start talking to people you won’t even remember that you or them are naked. Even if they are built like Keri!”

“Too bad my boobs don’t shrink like your dick. I could take some pressure off.” Keri chuckled and gave me a big hug. “We can still make our apologies and excuse ourselves.”

“No! I won’t be rude just because I am worried about what my dick might do.”

“Is that the problem? Mick, none of the guys you will meet tonight are hung like porn stars. You won’t see anyone hanging down by their knees.”

“Damn! That’s disappointing.” Keri chuckled.

“Very funny, dear.”

“That’s right, it is funny and fun. Come on. We walk around the house naked all the time. You should feel right at home.”

“And if you don’t you can always wrap a towel around yourself. You will see a few people like that. There will be a few women in bikini bottoms because it is that time of the month and a few with medical issues.” Danny was very helpful with his encouragement. “The best thing to remember is that it is a party!”

We headed down the stairs and walked into the main room to find from 30-40 naked men and women, all couples it seemed, standing around chatting and have snacks. Danny led us to a side of the room and introduced us to his parents.

“Mom, Dad, May I introduce Keri and Mick. Keri is Sarah’s employer and Mick is her boyfriend. Keri, Mick, this is my Dad James and my Mom Mary.”

“Welcome you two! I am so happy to meet you. Sarah tells us that you play a mean piano. Perhaps later you will play for us?” Danny’s father was a little shorter than me and about 50 years old. He was very tan, as were all of the guests, and joy seemed to leak out of his entire body. He took Keri’s hand and kissed it.

“James! Stop that!” Mary spoke firmly to her husband. “Keri, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please excuse my lecherous husband. He always kisses a womans hand when he wants a closer look at her tits.”

James looked Keri in the eyes and wiggles his eye brows at her.

“Part of the fun of being a naturist is seeing naked women! And don’t let me lovely wife fool you she enjoys looking at the mens’ packages just as much.”

“Mom, Dad behave! You are going to scare Mick off.” Danny chided his parents half-jokingly.

The goofing around was just what I needed to relax me. These were normal folks with their clothes off. They were no different, except for the tans. I did stand out a bit there. I felt like I was glowing compared to everyone else.

Mary led us to the bar and asked what I wanted. The nude lady bartender handed me a healthy pour of Jamison’s on the rocks and Keri and I began to mingle.

It was fun to meet so many people away from my normal line of work. I must admit that I am a social hermit. I don’t hang around with people outside of practice or meetings or when I am performing at a jam session. Having Keri in my life has really forced me to learn to carry on conversations.

I was most interested when Keri was speaking of finances and stocks and money. It was like sitting in class and learning new things. Most of the people around her were men, but they were listening to her voice and looking her in the eyes. Very seldom did they venture a look at her wonderful breasts.

I got into a few conversations about sports and coaching and drugs and parents, mostly with women. I found myself taking one sly look at their chests or between their legs and then I moved on to talk to them as people. After two hours I was a comfortable as I had ever been. One thing about being nude, is that you can’t tell if someone is filthy rich or depressingly poor.

“Time for some music!” Mary called out. It was strange that the folks who stood out were the guys in the band. They were clothed! It was strange that mary would say the music would start now, since the band had been playing smooth jazz and some light rock tunes all evening. But it was background music, elevator music if you will.

Mary walked to the band and told them that the music was now center stage. The band took off and played with some life in them. Several people began to dance and it was interesting to see so many naked people dancing. Tits and dicks were flying around when people were swing dancing and a few initial boners during the few slow dances.

After a set of about 8 songs the band leader announced that there were some fine musicians in the house took out a piece of paper and called out Keri’s name. He then called Sarah and a familiar name of a man that I had heard play guitar but never spoke to. They all took their places with the bands drummer and bass player and after talking to each other Keri leaned into the mic and spoke.

“We are having so much fun at this party. Thanks to James and Mary and Santa!” The nude Santa laughed and shook like a bowl full of jelly. “But if this fun is going to continue, we are going to need a singer. None of us have any vocal talent. James and Mary if you do not mind, my friend Mick has the best voice in town and I would love to have him come up and join us.”

Everyone looked around to see who she was talking about and Danny gave me a push from behind. Everyone clapped and I walked up to the band. I has just gotten used to walking around with nude people, but it was another weird sensation to walk through a crowd of naked people to stand naked in front of a band and do music. I greeted the drummer and the bass player and shook hands with the guitar player.

“I never thought that I would get to play with you in this setting. I love your voice.”

“Thank you. Do you have a favorite that we should start with?”

“You can never go wrong with the Allman Brothers. How about “One Way Out” in “A”?”

“Works for me.” I looked at Keri and Sarah and they both nodded.

The bass player kicked it off and away we went. We rocked it pretty well and the crowd went nuts. They were dancing and I was singing. At one point I asked the guitar player to extend the solo he was finishing (Don’t tell Keri, but I was watching a woman with great ass shake on the floor and forgot the words to the next verse).

We went on like this for a whole set of about 10 songs and then we turned it back over to the band. Sarah ran off into Danny’s arms as he congratulated her on her playing, and her cuteness. Keri and I received praise from everyone we met.

The band played a few more songs and as the clock approached midnight We kept to ourselves and had a few more drinks. At midnight there was a countdown and singing Auld Lang Sin and having a toast. The band then played a slow song and I grabbed hold of Keri and kissed her. I held her tight and felt our bodies and began to get an erection almost at once.

“You are one sexy woman and a hell of a piano player.”

“I can tell. Do you want to do it right here?”

“Yes!”

“Well we can’t it! It would be rude. But I did hear someone say that there were rooms upstairs for those who could not wait.”

“I guess several of the couples know each other very well. I imagine that they swing together very often. After that music set, I think we could find a willing couple and go upstairs?”

“No! I don’t want to swing.”

“You don’t mind sharing with Sarah. I was just wondering.”

“I don’t mind sharing with Sarah because I know her and I trust her and I know that you will enjoy too and I know it is only sex. And, I might note, that with one exception, we have never had sex without you involved as well.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.