1956 A Family Awakening - Cover

1956 A Family Awakening

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 4

Incest Taboo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It's 1956 and a family is awakening to its sexual life. Mom, a former prostitute, has been suppressing her Exhibitionist and sexual demands until her husband releases her on her family. The whole family joins the fun.

Caution: This Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Nudism   Prostitution  

Dad pulled in the drive way at 4:30, early for him. Mom, rushed in the kitchen, “oh your father’s home and dinner isn’t half ready. Shelly, put those beans in the boiling water on the stove.

Dad came I carrying a package. “Ice cream! Here’s a quart of ice cream, Shelly, quick go wrap it in a down pillow so it won’t melt. What’s for dinner?”

“Hamburger patties, mashed potatoes, and beans. Sorry it isn’t ready yet, but everything cooks quickly so it shouldn’t ‘t be more than ten minutes.”

“That’s okay honey. I got off early, the cat broke down, so not much I can do until the mechanics get it running again. So the weekend is off, nothing to do, but fiddle around the property. Did you have your conversation with the children?”

“Yes dear. I filled them in.”

“With everything?”

“Yes with everything.”

“Shelly, what did mom tell you about the camp?”

“She said that her and grandma were in a camp because they were Japanese.”

“Is that all?”

“No, she said, that some guys made her and grandma do stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“Momma said they fucked her and grandma.”

“Where ... I mean did she tell you how?”

“She said in the mouth, cunt and ass. Do people really put their thing in peoples butt?”

“Yes dear, ask momma if she likes it in the ass.”

“Do you like it in the ass momma?”

“Yes dear,” mom said as she put the patties in the frying pan.

That’s when I found my opening. “Dad?”

“Yes son.”

“If mom loves sex so much, like she said she does. Why did you ... you know in the outhouse, why did you...”

“beat my meat?”

“Yeah.”

“Punishment son. Your mother was a naughty girl, so I would beat my meat, keep the cum and show it to her before I put it down the drain in the kitchen sink. She hates to waste good cum. Don’t you sweet heart?”

“Yes. It’s a sin.” She said.

“Now take that dish towel that you had. When was the last time you used it?”

“Yesterday morning.” I said.

“Right, and do you know what? When your mother handed it to me it was wet. She had been sucking it all day. That’s when I knew we should start our little family on a new and different avenue. Did you write to your mother?”

Mom reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a penny post card. “I haven’t mailed it yet, but I did write it.”

Dad took it and read it out-loud. “Mom: We would love for you to come and spend a week with us, if you can find the time. Harold said he has saved up ten dollar bills. Love Sarah.” “that ought to get her here. You don’t think she’ll charge full price for the children?”

“I don’t know, probably not at first, but when the novelty wears of, probably, and the neighbor children too.”

“You mean I can fuck grandma,” I said getting an immediate hard-on.

“That’s what she does. A wood chopper chops wood, and a prostitute fucks.” Mom said, as she put the potatoes on the table. “Shelly set the table.”

“Honey, I think you should take that dress off and put on a blouse and skirt. It looks awkward.”

“Yes, dear,” she said with a smile. “Just as soon as the food’s on the table.”

She finished up, and we all sat down. Mom excused herself and went into the bedroom. “Wait for your Mother,” dad said as I reached for the potatoes.

Mom came back wearing a white cotton blouse, and a skirt. “Is this okay?” she asked

“Looks fine,” dad said. “Lord thank you for this food. Amen. Wearing a bra under that?”

“No.”

“Good. Let’s eat.”

We filled our plate and started eating, in silence as is usual. Then Dad started. “So son did you beat your meat after the show you got last night?”

“He told me he came three times without touching his cock,” Mom volunteered.

“Is that so?”

“Yes sir.”

“That is something. What did it feel like? Was it as good as when you pull your cock?”

“It was great, my stomach muscles just started jerking and jerking and finally a whole bunch of jizz just shot out into my pants.”

“I can attest to that,” mom said. “I found them in the hamper.”

“Did you put them in your mouth?” Dad asked.

Mom blushed. “Yes dear. It was such a waste.”

“What does it taste like mom?” Shelly asked. “It sounds yukky.”

“Men and women’s juice is wonderful. You’ll be able to taste it one day.”

“When?”

“Well I don’t know, you’ll just have to ask your brother.”

“I don’t want his juice, I want Daddy’s.”

“Oh, well, I don’t know about that either. That is usually mine, and I don’t like sharing his juice. It’s special.”

“What’s special about it?”

“It is just special it has a special texture, a special taste and plentiful.”

“Then I want what is special.”

“What do you say?” Mom said looking at Dad.

“We’ll think about it. If you want to taste it you have to learn how to get it out. Your mother will explain everything to you.

“Explain it to me momma.”

“Andrew. I haven’t seen you without cloths for a long time. How big is your cock now?”

“Soft or hard mom?”

“Soft and hard dear.” Mom said, between bites.

“Soft like four and half, or five inches, depending on the weather.”

Shelly laughed. “The weather, that’s funny.”

“He’s right honey, when the weather is cold, a man’s cock gets smaller and his balls shrivel up.” Mom said. “They are usually soft and beautiful, and silky, but when they shrivel up they are like leather. So four and half to five, that’s respectable. How about hard?”

“nearly seven inches.”

“That is good. “ She said. “Experience tells me that at fifteen you’re as big as you’ll get unless you do some exercises.”

“And I bet your mother has seen more cocks than most women. How big were those Japanese cocks. Hun?

“Not nearly as big as you two, Now Andrew How many times did you cum today?”

“A lot.”

“Do you have any left in you?”

“Yeah, a lot. I think.”

“Then come here, I’ll have my desert now, and you guys can have ice cream later. Do you think you can hold it long enough for me to show your sister something?”

“I’ll try,” I said as I walked over to her.

“No on this side so your father and sister can watch. Come here Shelly, I want you real close.”

I moved to where she directed me and Shelly came and stood so close we were touching. “Take his pants down.” Shelly undid my belt with trembling fingers, and started working the buttons on my fly. She was having a terrible time, and my cock was raging hard. “If you don’t hurry your brother will come in his pants again.” She gave up and just gave my pants a tug and the hit the floor. Next she pulled my briefs down. They were in a puddle around my ankles. “Oh, my god Andrew, what a beautiful cock. I’m am impressed. Oh, grab that monster Sherry, there that’s a good girl. Kiss it, you’ve got to make love to something this lovely.”

Sherry took my cock and tentatively kissed the head. “Oh something’s coming out,” she said pulling away. “Is he coming?”

“No dear that’s pre-cum, it makes his cock very slick so it will slip easily slip into a cunt, or ass. Take a bit and rubbing around the head of his cock. See how it makes it so slick. Now taste it.”

“What does it taste like,” she asked, holding my cock in front of her face. “Does it taste like pee?”

“No silly, it actually has no taste at all, I just think I like it because it’s kind of naughty. Don’t you think?”

Shelly touched the tip of my cock and scooped up some of the pre-cum that was coming out of my cock in torrents. She put it to her lips and sucked her finger. “You’re right, it doesn’t have a real taste but it does have something, I don’t know what.”

“It makes your mouth feel like a cunt,” mom said with a smile. “Now watch.” Mom lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. “Mmmm, it smells and tastes like sex. He’s been playing with himself all day and the pheromones have developed to a strong pungent aroma and taste. I love it.”

All this time Dad was sitting at the end of the table, picking his teeth, and watching the show his wife was putting on. “Do you like this?” she said looking at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.