4 December 2006 - Cover

4 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wendy has news for Dan and Karen she wants to deliver in person of Trisha's plot to stop their wedding. They thank her the only way they know how...Karen watched Wendy's gaze lingering on Dan. "You like him a lot already, don't you?" "What's not to love, I mean like." she let slip, a little embarrassed she was caught staring at another woman's man. "You know Dan and I will have to find a lot of ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

At 8 am, Dan started his second bus run in the north center of town, and his fourth stop towards Highway 2 put him beside the Constellation Hotel. There, as promised, was Trisha waiting to board and holding a coffee.

“Good morning, handsome,” she beamed, handing Dan his hot brew and paying her fare. “You definitely look better out of your uniform,” she whispered in his right ear. Despite the cold temperature, she left her coat undone for his viewing, and the fresh scent of her perfume filled his nostrils.

“Good morning, Trisha, and thank you for the coffee,” Dan smiled, placing it in the convenient cup holder. He noticed she wore a white crisscross blouse and a short black skirt.

“I was thinking about you last night while I lay in my cold bed, all alone,” she pouted. That was a lie because she was in bed fucking with her brother, Dave, and his girlfriend.

“I can’t imagine you spending many nights alone in a cold bed,” Dan replied, quickly eyeing her obvious cleavage.

“No more than I have to,” she smiled.

Dan immediately looked at the other passengers to see if any of them heard his comment. He’d have to be careful what he said on the bus, even if Trisha was teasing him. All the buses were equipped with audio and video recorders.

“I’ll be glad when I move into my apartment instead of this hotel. Luckily for us, my apartment building is very close to your bus route,” she smiled.


The bus was empty in the front, so Trisha sat in a seat that gave Dan a good view of her in his mirror. “I think we should buy a queen-sized bed, don’t you?” She said it loudly enough to be heard over the engine roar as he pulled away from the curb and into the flow of traffic.

“Guess that depends on what kind of action you plan on having.”

“All the fucking action I can handle,” Trisha replied, not caring who heard her. She spread her legs a little for him. She adjusted her blouse, giving Dan an ample view of her cleavage.

“So Trisha, how do you plan on trying to ruin my family?” Dan thought, smiling at her in his mirror.

“I can hardly wait for Wednesday so we can be together.”

“I’m looking forward to it too,” he replied politely.

“Do I have to wait until then to be with you?”

“Probably, though you never know what will happen. We’ll have to see what we can work out,” he offered.

Dan took sips of his coffee at bus stops and red lights, enjoying the warmth as it went down. He looked in the mirror at Trisha, who readily smiled at him. She glanced around at who was seated and then pulled her blouse aside, quickly flashing her right tit to him.

At the next stop, several people got on, and soon Dan’s morning run was filling with his regulars. Trisha noted that Dan was polite to every passenger, and several females of different ages had more than just a friendly ‘good morning’ for him. He treated all his passengers in the same polite, friendly manner.

The exit chime went off about fifteen minutes later. “I guess this is my stop,” Trisha regretted. She got up and stood next to Dan, waiting for the bus to come to a stop. His nostrils flared again at the sweet, musky aroma of her perfume. Dan brought the bus to his usual gentle stop.

Trisha lightly brushed her left hand over his right, gripping the front door lever. “If I wasn’t so busy after work meeting my brother, I’d ask you if there was a chance we might be able to have a coffee together when your day was finished.” She mentioned.

“Too bad, we will another time,” Dan countered.

“I’ll see you on the return trip this afternoon,” Trisha said, giving him an unexpected quick kiss on the right cheek, then exiting the bus.

“I didn’t know we were allowed to give our favourite bus driver a kiss goodbye,” a nice female voice sounded from behind. The exit chime went off for the next stop, and Andrea came up and smiled at Dan. She is a sweet-looking redhead of about forty-five. “Bye, Dan, thanks for giving me your usual good ride,” she said softly, kissing his cheek, then stepping off the bus.


Dan watched her safely exit the bus and was about to close the door when he noticed a hood with blonde hair flowing from the sides, bouncing towards the front door.

“I just made it!” He heard the woman pant breathlessly, slipping her hood off her head.

“Wendy?” Dan remarked, recognizing her, wrinkling his brow. “What an unexpected but pleasant surprise.”

“Hi Dan,” she beamed with a perfect smile. “Sorry, I don’t know what the fare is.”

“One dollar and seventy-five cents to the end of the route,” he replied. Wendy fished through her purse, getting the proper change. She steadied herself as Dan had to continue on his route. She put the money in the farebox and sat in the same seat that Trisha had used. “To what do I owe the pleasure?” He asked, glancing at her in the mirror.

She undid her coat, trying to cool off from her brief run to catch Dan’s bus. He raised his eyebrows in admiration of the front view of her slender figure. “I need to talk to you; it’s important,” she said, looking at his mirrored reflection.

“Okay...” Dan paused, wondering about the nature of her concern. “My route ends in about twenty-five minutes, then I wait until the top of the hour and return.”

“Okay,” she said, nodding her head.

Dan stole fleeting glances at Wendy in the mirror when he could. She looked quite beautiful with her strawberry blonde hair just touching her shoulders. Her earrings sparkled under the fluorescent lights. She smiled, catching his frequent stare in the rearview mirror at her. Wendy lightly touched her hair, slightly nervous but liking the glances Dan was giving her.

Her wardrobe reflected her modest appearance for her position at the branch of the Belleville Community Bank. She pretended to scratch the base of her throat but was quickly and nervously undoing the top button on her silk blouse. Wendy glanced down at her blouse at her increased cleavage and smiled, glad she had decided to wear her low-cut, sexy bra for Dan.

“I must be crazy doing this! I don’t even remember how to flirt with a guy!” She thought, her pulse quickening.

The exit chime went off, and Dan stopped. Weiyong, a beautiful Japanese-Canadian woman of fifty, got up and stood by Dan. “If I’d known we could kiss you, Dan, I’d have been kissing you months and months ago,” she said, planting one on his cheek.

“Bye Weiyong. See you later,” Dan smiled as she exited the bus.

“Do you always receive kisses on the cheek from your female passengers?” Wendy asked, smiling.

“Only the pretty ones,” he kidded to her smiling reflection. “Trisha started it just before you came on my bus.” At the next stop, Bill, one of Dan’s regulars, waited for him to stop.

“Don’t expect me to kiss you too,” Bill joked.

“That’s good, but I shouldn’t discriminate about who kisses me,” Dan chuckled.

Bill smiled and gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder, then exited the bus, saying, “Thanks, Dan, see you later.”


Dan reached the end of his route, and the last passenger exited using the rear door. He turned the bus around and parked, waiting for the next departure time. He stood from his seat, stretching briefly. Wendy couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his crotch.

He went and sat beside her. “How can I help you?” He asked, her eyes not leaving him.

“This might sound like an unusual request, but I need to talk to you and your fiancée today after work.” Dan tried to resist lowering his eyes to the wonderful cleavage Wendy was showing him.

“What’s it all about?”

“It’s about my sister-in-law, Trisha Paquette. You met her yesterday at your son’s hockey game.”

“Oh yes, yes, Trisha is a very attractive woman, almost as attractive as you,” Dan said, his eyes sparkling in the interior lights.

“I, ah, um, thank you for the compliment,” she said, feeling her cheeks begin to blush like a teenager’s.

“It’s my pleasure,” he smiled. Dan wasn’t trying to make a pass at Wendy but gave her a well-deserved compliment. Knowing she was married, he was going to keep true to his way and let Wendy make any move first.

Dan scanned her profile and slightly turned towards him. “Wendy, you are a very attractive and sensual-looking woman. Dave is a very lucky guy.”

“I wish he showed his appreciation more often than he does,” she admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.