Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 5: Consorts

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Consorts - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Earth time: 1100--

The man hurriedly got to his feet and caught up with me.

I noticed he was a good 10cm shorter than I was. “Are all your people short?” I asked.

He gave me a glance and said, “By your standards, I guess so. I’m one of the tallest people in the city. My mother said that I have some Grandteli blood in my genes.”

“Grandteli?” I asked to see what he would volunteer.

“Many of the people with magical abilities trace their ancestry to the Keltrian races that came here tens of thousands of years ago to settle this planet. Those of us here with the strongest abilities, trace our history to the people who came here on that ship out there.”

“They were mostly shape shifters and had not been on the ship long when it broke apart. It is said that they had planned to move to a planet that they could settle as they wished to be left alone in peace. The Pix who ran the ship agreed to help them.”

I looked at him in surprise and asked, “So are you a shape shifter?”

He grinned at me and replied, “Yes but I prefer the male form. I seem to recharge quicker if you know what I mean, in this form.”

I had a feeling I knew what he meant from what I had read, but I don’t remember having experienced the phenomenon. I also felt it would be better if he had a mages box. There were about twenty of them in the pigeon holes in the room where my box was located.

I took him to the room and asked him if any of the boxes glowed for him. When he picked the box that I had envisioned, I was pleased that I had this ability to pick who my people would be. Veldor had mentioned this in his diary, and my confidence in my new abilities increased.

I knew I really needed to have the other wizard’s box fixed, but I didn’t have the knowledge to do this, yet. I was also not in a hurry to have a life partner. The pain of losing Michael was still raw, even if I didn’t wish to acknowledge the dull ache I felt in my heart.

However, a willing slave to satisfy my magical lust was a different matter. I looked at the man and decided he would do to start with. I introduced myself to my first mage and consort, “By the way, my name is Crystal. What do I call you?”

“Collin is my given name,” he replied. He was distracted by the bling in the box.

It was a box designed for a high order mage. It had four gems and the crystal and was an Earth Mages box. I knew this bling corresponded to the type of magic my partner should have. So I hoped this solution would do for now.

I could see that Collin was pleased. Obviously obtaining this box meant a lot to him. I fleeting got the thoughts from him that it would give him the power to rule, as he believed, was his right.

Something about his sister, and her thinking that she held the power. He felt that with this box and he being the consort of the wizard that now controlled this area, he would take his rightful place. I wasn’t so sure if he could do it, but I’d reserve judgement.

Unbeknown to me at the time was the fact that the radiation from the ship had affected all of the magical items in the city. Much later I was to learn that the Keltrian people had suppressed their base desires like greed, hate and envy, over hundreds of thousands of years.

The entities that still resided in the magical items had lost the ability to detect and fully suppress these desires in the people that they agreed to serve. While the Keltrian races still held these desires, they had been greatly muted, and they had rarely acted upon them.

The desires to live in harmony and to help their fellows were the dominant desires in their psyche. The War and the return to a darker age that was survival orientated had dominated their existence in the last couple of thousand years. These factors had reawakened some of the base desires.

For most of the people, it wasn’t a real problem as the stronger desires and their entrenched societal beliefs kept them in check. They believed that by helping others, you bettered yourself. For some, like for humans, they could see a use for fulfilling the other desires that they now experienced more strongly. Collin, I was to learn, was such a person.

With my genetic and social makeup being different, I had no problem with looking out for myself and using whatever means was at my disposal to do so. My Veldor had picked up on my strong sense of self-preservation.

However, the effects of the radiation, his own grief, the desire for company and to protect the child I carried, he had overlooked my other faults and accepted me.

The mage’s box had picked up on Collin’s strong desire to rule, but it had also detected his belief that it was for the betterment of his people. So it had accepted him not realising the first desire had the potential to be stronger than the second did.

I helped Collin put on his bling and kissed him in congratulations. Collin wrapped his arms around me, and the kiss soon turned heated. We both had a serious itch to scratch.

He had slid his hand under my dress to find my bare flesh in his hand. He kneaded my arse as my hand sought out his cock. I pulled on the tie that held up his pants and soon had him in my hand. He moaned in delight as I gripped his cock and slid my hand up and down him.

My cunnie was burning with a need that he had inflamed, and I couldn’t think of anything else other than to put out the fire. To you, it may seem it had only been three weeks since I was raped by Brian. To me, the rape had happened so many times in my past, I had long since relegated the memory to the ‘I hate Brian room’ in my head and shut the door.

At that moment, I was more than happy with what I had found in Collin’s pants. He wasn’t huge, but he would be a nice fit. When he turned me and flipped the dress over my bare arse, I let him. He had his cock inside me only moments later. I was wet and ready, and he slipped in easily.

The relief of having him in me was profound. I bent so he could thrust deeper into me and scratch that damn itch I’d had for days. It was a fast and furious coupling as we let our desires for sexual relief consume us.

I held onto the shelf as he pumped into me. Collin had hold of my hips, and I could tell he was delighted to have his cock inside of me. I had little trouble taking his length and thickness. It felt so good, and he pumped hard into me on each stroke. My cunnie muscles rippled around his cock, and I could feel his desire to come intensify.

I moaned for him as my desire reached saturation and I spasmed on his cock. He had to come with me. I linked into his mind and claimed his body and soul. He was powerless to stop me.

He didn’t want to stop me either. He believed that I would help him fulfil his dreams and that by being my consort was a price he was more than happy to pay. He didn’t realise the true cost until much later.

The explosion of ecstasy in his brain surpassed any orgasm he had ever had, and he knew he would want me again and again. I was the drug and he the willing addict. We both felt the power of the magic fill us, and I knew that he craved it as much as he craved me.

He finally came down enough from his high to pull out of me. He stepped back from me and when I turned, I could see that he knew what I had done to him. I hugged him to me and said, “Thank you, Collin. I think we will do well together, yes?”

He could only nod into my breasts that pillowed his head as his ragged breaths were gotten under control as he hugged me back.

He would always be mine.


We spent most of the rest of the day in bed.

Hunger finally drove us to the kitchen. Collin soon learned that I couldn’t cook. He at least had rudimentary skills from hunting trips. I got a lesson on which animals some of the meat came from. Collin also pointed out which vegetables were often best served together.

Collin also knew how to make a type of damper similar to one I remembered eating from a holiday at a Cattle Station in the Northern Territory. I hadn’t appreciated how much I had missed bread until he placed the still steaming loaf on the table for us and smell assailed my nose.

We consumed a huge amount of food that evening. I couldn’t believe how hungry I was and the baby growing in me seemed to be content that it too was being fed. I’d not been eating a balanced diet, and the refuel did both of us a lot of good. I felt more balanced after the food and sex.

Collin mentioned that we needed a better cook than him. He had someone in mind if I’d like to meet her. I agreed and asked about the woman. Collin explained that she was a shifter like him but was often in female form.

She wasn’t half bad in bed either, and she liked fucking both sexes as a he, as he did. In male form, she was of similar build, but a little shorter. Her hair was a darker blue than his was and she wasn’t bad looking in either form. When as a he, she was also hung like a lanky, like him.

I had to chuckle at the last comment. Collin chuckled as well, and I picked up the thought that considering my appetite that it might not hurt if he got a little assistance. I mentally agreed with him.

Poor Collin had learnt that he wasn’t the only one with a strong sexual appetite. We had also realised that with me being a wizard and him just a mage, he may not always be able to satisfy me if I used a lot of magic. He was going to need help.

He knew that Alyn had strong magical abilities. She, however, didn’t have an ambitious bone in her body. Collin had detected her potential several weeks before. She hadn’t been in his mother’s kitchen for long and if he claimed her now before his mother realised what a prize she was, all the better.

The fact his sister had taken a bit of a fancy to Alyn was also a good reason to claim her for us. He felt that if I claimed Alyn as I had him, then all the better for both of us.

I smiled to myself. This newfound ability to read people’s surface thoughts was awesome. I agreed to go with him to town in the morning. It would now be safe for me to do so since I would have Collin with me.

I mentioned that I really needed some cleaning staff as well. Collin agreed with me on this score. He mentioned that I also needed to get the gardens sorted out and a new herd of animals for the Citadel to feed the staff I needed.

I asked Collin about the local monetary system and wondered if I had anything here that I could use to pay for what we needed. I got a feeling of happiness that Veldor projected when he could answer ‘yes’ to my thoughts.

We had worked out a simple system in the first week so I could communicate with him better. Sad meant ‘no’ and ‘confusion’ if he didn’t know. I knew Veldor was content with me having Collin.

Veldor had really enjoyed Collin’s and my lovemaking even if I didn’t feel love for Collin at this point. Veldor seemed a little less sad and more in tune with me. I could only consider this a good thing, and I was content.

I certainly did not intend to kick Collin out of my bed in any hurry. He had been able to satisfy me for the most part. I was interested in meeting the shifter that Collin had hinted would be an asset in the bed and my household.

I’d never done multi-partner sex before, but Collin indicated that with his kind it was common. If it helped me get my magical fix, I had a feeling I wasn’t going to object. I had worn poor Collin out.

We got up early the next morning and headed into town. Collin had helped me to dress to look the part, and we had been more than happy to raid the wardrobes full of clothes we’d found, to find better clothes for us.

Collin took great delight in introducing me to his mother, his sister and the council. He also made sure they damn well knew that I had accepted him and rewarded him. I got the impression from him that the look on his mothers and sisters faces was worth every drop of sweat that he had expended in satisfying me.

I picked up on his glee and the family’s horror. I was now glad that I had bonded him to me. I felt that I would need to keep an eye on my boy and not let him get too big for his britches. In time, he would become a powerful mage and a little tempering might not hurt him in the long run.

I learnt that he was at least five years older than I was and that he wouldn’t live as long as I could. While mages like him could live about a thousand years, apparently, I could live five times that. When Collin had dropped that little bomb on me, I had been in shock and was glad that I had been lying down at the time.

If anything, it had hardened my heart to him. I didn’t wish to contemplate losing another loved one and suffering as Veldor had. I would use Collin as long as it was in my interest to do so. I’d had a lot of practice in the past in how to use people and I felt I could keep him under my thumb.

I also realised that my pregnancy gave me time to assess him. He couldn’t impregnate me for some time. Winifred had written in her diaries that it could possibly take me three to five years after the birth of this child before I came into season again, as she called it. She had also mentioned that she could suppress the need to ovulate for longer if she felt that she needed to.

I took an instant liking to Alyn when Collin had introduced her to me. I asked Alyn if I could touch her and instantly knew that I had a box for her too. It was similar to Collin’s. I also detected that she was more level-headed than Collin was and would help me keep him check. I kissed Collin on the cheek and thanked him for his gift to me.

For Alyn’s part, I knew that she was more than happy to become our cook and bed partner. She had fallen in love with me on sight. She’d also known when I had touched her that I was pregnant and that it wasn’t Collin’s child.

The speculative look she sent Collin indicated that she had a feeling that Collin wasn’t going to like that. I picked from her thoughts that she might have to make sure that when Collin came into season that she did the deed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.