The Waters of Nantucket Sound - Cover

The Waters of Nantucket Sound

Copyright© 2016 by Sea Nymph

Chapter 1: My World

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My World - Before you ask, this is a work of fiction. It is a life imagined. I am nearly done with my bachelor's degree and close to beginning my career. Or, I could just run a charter service from my boat. Do we need a career to be happy? What constitutes a career? What does it mean to be fulfilled? Successful? Join me as I let my mind wonder what life could be like on The Waters of Nantucket Sound...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

The winds were out of the north that day which meant weather was coming tonight. Likely a low pressure system was stalled out in the Gulf of Maine sitting there and spinning. While it spins it will pull moisture in from the Atlantic and cooler air from the north resulting in a wet stormy night for us here on the Cape. As I dropped the main and engaged the electric sail-drive, I mumbled to myself, “At least it’s not winter...” This weather pattern in the winter months is called a Nor’easter. Motoring into the harbor, I secured the sails and stowed my gear down in the cabin.

The Sea Nymph is a 38’ sloop-rigged keel boat. She’d been built with an electric sail-drive that re-charged when under sail and was always available for maneuvering in harbors. I loved her and had been pushing her this spring to find her limits; the dream of someday circumnavigating the globe was very much alive in my head. She was certainly a capable boat and I’d been sailing since before I learned to walk.

Today was a solo day on the Nymph and we sailed out beyond Nantucket into the rougher seas of the open Atlantic. This had become a regular trip for me as I learned what the Nymph and I could handle together. The trip back across the Sound to Cape Cod was much calmer. With the Nymph on a starboard tack I had set the auto-pilot and hopped out of the cockpit up onto the deck. The sun was low in the sky to my left and I straddled the bow of the boat with one leg hanging to port and the other to starboard. There was not a boat in sight and easily two hours before we would reach the Cape.

I laid back and closed my eyes to enjoy the feel of the wind over my body and the occasional kiss of the ocean spray. This was my world. The Sea Nymph was not the only thing on auto-pilot and my fingers began drifting around slowly tracing circles on my belly, moving up to my neck, and down to my thighs. I knew this was not the time or the place; a captain must always be on watch, must always be aware, but it had been too long. My tee-shirt was soon off and folded under my head to serve as a pillow while my fingers continued their slow dance. I quickly opened my eyes once again to check for boats; it was clear to the horizon in all directions. With my head back on my makeshift pillow, one hand slid inside the loose leg opening of my running shorts while my other hand continued caressing my neck.

It was as if they knew their task and needed no input from my increasingly foggy brain. My mind danced from one fantasy to another trying to settle on one; many friends have entered my mind during these times. Who would it be today? Would it be Jim who runs that fishing charter out of Nantucket? Or my teacher who I dated briefly after graduating? Or one of my girls? Ohhh, yes, that’s it; it will be one of my girls this time. It’s funny how the brain settles on a decision like that. Was it a conscious decision or does the mind just know what it wants?

My fingers continued their manipulations as I imagined her between my legs. We’ve never met in real life, but I’ve known her online for years. At this moment I was not lying on the bow of my boat; I was on her bed and she was moving so expertly around my most private place. Her fingers knew me so well as she opened me up and entered me. My breathing quickened as I felt her other hand close on my breast. She began squeezing, pulling, and pinching while continuing to fill me again and again. I could take no more and my world exploded in that moment.

I lay there topless and panting for air as the Nymph continued to cut through the light chop. My feet were cooled by the ocean spray kicking up from the hull and I was slowly coming back to my senses when the buzz from the cockpit alerted me to something on radar that required my attention. Scooping up my tee-shirt I made my way back to the helm to check it out. I had set the alarm to only alert me to vessels in close proximity and sure enough there was another boat heading my way from the east; based on its speed and heading probably a returning fishing boat on its way to Lewis Bay. I laughed as I realized at that moment that my fingers were still playing with one of my nipples. I mentally swatted my hand away and put my tee-shirt back on.


  – Chapter 2: Charter Boat Captain

A few years ago when I turned 18, I took the necessary courses to become a Coast Guard certified Charter Captain. While it is not a long term career choice, it sure helps with extra spending money. Since I taught martial arts during the day, I decided to specialize in sunset champagne cruises for couples at night and then on weekends I would offer shopping excursions out to Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard. Actually, in all honesty, I would sail anywhere anyone wanted any time they wanted and if they were paying me that just made it better. I lived aboard the Sea Nymph spring, summer, and fall and while “a ship in the harbor is safe, that is not what ships are built for”!

Being the only female-captained charter boat in Lewis Bay, I attracted a certain clientele and my reputation in their circle seemed to grow and grow. You see, Cape Cod is a fairly LGBT-friendly area and I tended to attract more than my fair share of lesbian couples. It wasn’t anything I sought out, but I sure didn’t turn away the business. Besides, the tips were awesome.

One particular Saturday morning I was getting things ready for a charter to Nantucket. Lunch and dinner would be on the boat so I was stowing the food and champagne in the fridge down in the cabin when I heard, “Hello?”

The cruise had been booked by Holly through my website and fully paid in advance through PayPal. When I spoke to her on the phone, Holly explained that the cruise was for her and her wife and that they were celebrating their one year anniversary. They were from New York City and had gotten married on the Cape the previous summer.

I stepped up out of the cabin into the cockpit, “Hi!”

“Is this the Sea Nymph?” she asked.

“It sure is. Can I help you?” She didn’t look at all like I imagined Holly would look and they were an hour early so I wasn’t sure if this was my charter couple or not. On the phone she sounded like a take charge authority type and since they were from New York City I imagined a power couple ... perhaps a banker and real estate developer or something like that ... maybe a high fashion couple? I’d had all types. The woman standing before me didn’t look like that at all. She was in a simple cotton summer sundress with a wide brimmed sun hat – a good choice for her given her coloring: beautiful curly red hair flying loose over her shoulders, flawless white skin, and piercing green eyes. She stood only a couple inches taller than me and her features were those of an elf. I was momentarily entranced.

Her wife (Samantha according to the booking information) was about the same height, but there the similarity stopped. Samantha had a much darker complexion and straight black hair in two braids falling in front of her bare shoulders. I would have thought her to be Native American except for her bright blue eyes which matched perfectly the feather she had woven into one of her braids. And then I noticed her shoulders and arms. This girl was fit ... she had muscle tone I rarely saw outside of my taekwondo studio. Our eyes met for a moment when she caught me checking her out.

“Yes, please, I’m looking for Sera,” the elf continued.

“I’m Sera and I’m guessing maybe you’re Holly?”

“You’re Sera?” she asked with a confused look on her face. You see, I stand all of 5’-1½” tall and look much younger than my years. I was wearing just a loose ‘Fight Like a Girl’ tee-shirt, neon green Lululemon running shorts, my favorite Sperry boat shoes, a Boston Red Sox ball-cap and sport glasses hanging around my neck. With my pony tail through the back of the cap, I fully realized that I probably looked 15.

“Yes ma’am, but if you’d prefer an older captain, I can have my buddy Ole’ Pete take you two out. He knows my boat fairly well,” and with that I nodded to Pete who was on his boat two slips down. Pete looked like a cross between Willie Nelson and Jerry Garcia, but with skin that told you he’d been living at sea his entire life.

Holly looked horrified at first until she saw the smirk on my face and then her mood changed. “Oh you’re a funny little one, aren’t you?”

“Entertainment is part of the package, Ma’am.”

“Ma’am!? That’s twice you’ve called me ma’am and if you say that one more time, I’ll have you over my knee!” she exclaimed.

“Promise?” I added with a wink. “Come on aboard. I know I look young, but I’ve been sailing my whole life and I know these waters as well as anyone here. If you want to see my license, it’s posted down in the cabin over the chart table.”

“No, no, that’ll be fine. I was just a little surprised. This is a beautiful boat.”

“Thanks. So, the plan is Nantucket and back, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.