Thirty Days - Cover

Thirty Days

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

When they got home, Gloria ordered Tommy to get his iPhone, iPod and iPad and give them to her. Tommy complied and she told him to go back to his room until dinner was ready. Gloria changed into regular clothes. She reluctantly put a bra and panties on and a decidedly unsexy house dress over them.

Meanwhile, Tommy had the picture of his essentially naked mom in his head. He closed his door, took off his shirt and fished his hard cock out of his pants. It was red from being half or fully hard ever since he saw his mom take off her robe. After just a few strokes it was at full size. Tommy smeared some pre-cum on his cock to make his shaft slicker. He closed his eyes and remembered his mom in that outfit. He imagined her full tits with her hard nipples on display. He imagined her shaved pussy appearing in front of him. That did the trick and he shot what seemed to be a gallon of cum over his bare chest.

While Tommy was jerking off, Gloria fixed dinner. She made a salad for herself and made Tommy a steak and a baked potato. She really wanted to give him bread and water but she knew she couldn’t do that. She wasn’t quite as angry with him as she was before but she was definitely going to ground him for a month.

She finished with the dinner and she shouted at Tommy to come down to eat. Tommy had just finished jerking off and was in the process of cleaning up. He figured he was in enough trouble as it was so he finished cleaning himself off and put on his T-shirt with a pair of basketball shorts. He was in a hurry so he went commando.

By the time Tommy made it downstairs, Gloria was ready to serve dinner. She about dropped his plate when she saw Tommy enter the dining room Tommy’s large unfettered dick was moving around in his shorts and it was very noticeable to Gloria. Tommy saw his mother and began to get hard again. He didn’t want his mom to see him hard again and he moved towards the dining room table quicker than normal. However that made his cock move around even more and Gloria did notice. She felt herself getting warmer and her pussy began to get moist. Gloria had to summon a great deal of willpower to get her hormones and herself under control. She didn’t want Tommy seeing her as anything else but his mother.

Tommy slid his chair in towards the table in the nick of time since his erection was growing quickly. By the time Gloria sat down he was at full mast. As they ate Gloria talked to Tommy about what he did earlier that day. Her tone was gentler than before and she wanted Tommy to know the consequences of his actions. She put a bit of the blame on herself for not being around as much as she should have.

Throughout the conversation, Tommy nodded and apologized for what he did. He said he was just trying to fit in with the cool kids and he wasn’t a hardened criminal. Talking with his mother didn’t do anything to soften his dick. He was getting pretty hot. He asked Gloria for another soda and she went to the refrigerator to get it. While her back was turned, Tommy adjusted his cock so it wasn’t as uncomfortable. He put it down the leg of his shorts but it still was too hard to maneuver well.

As Gloria got his soda, she glanced out of the corner of her eye at Tommy. She saw him put his hand under the table and move something around. From her vantage point she could partially see under the table. It looked like the head and part of the shaft of his cock poking through the leg of his shorts. She had to pause and get herself together after being distracted by her son’s erection.

Tommy saw her pause and asked her if she was all right. Gloria assured him that she was fine and said she almost dropped the soda bottle. She recovered and poured him some more soda. She sat back down and continued to talk to him about what he did. She wanted to make sure he knew she still loved him and only wanted the best for him. Their conversation sobered Tommy up enough to shrink his erection. He was still half hard but it wasn’t as noticeable. She told him that she wanted to spend more time with him.

“Tonight, after you wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen, you are going to call your father and tell him what you did. Then you are going to spend the evening with me and we can watch TV or a movie or something,” Gloria said.

“I thought I couldn’t watch TV,” Tommy said.

“Only when you are with me,” Gloria said. “Tomorrow, you are going to be doing most of the household chores. Mainly you will be working outside mowing the lawn, clipping the hedges, cleaning the pool, things like that. I’m not going to make this a vacation for you.” She told him to look on the next 30 days as a lesson rather than punishment.

All the talk about work finally made Tommy go fully soft. He dreaded having to tell his father about what he did and he wasn’t looking forward to doing a bunch of chores for the next month. He had no idea how he would spend whatever free time he’d have. Tommy was a typical child of the 21st century and wasn’t caught dead without his iPhone and his other gadgets. Part of it was Gloria’s fault. She and her husband had enough money so Tommy would not want for anything. After they divorced, each would make a concerted effort to stay in Tommy’s good graces. He wasn’t a spoiled brat or spoiled rotten but he always had the latest in technology.

After dinner, Tommy and Gloria cleared the table. They had a dishwasher but making him wash the dishes by hand was part of her campaign to put him to work. Tommy washed while Gloria dried. Tommy accidentally got some water on his shorts and that made them cling to his cock. Gloria caught a glance of that as Tommy handed her a dish. She lost her concentration for a second and dropped the dish. Fortunately it dropped in the basin and didn’t break. She flushed and Tommy asked her if she was all right. She nodded. “Just clumsy, I guess.”

They kept washing dishes and when she was sure Tommy wasn’t looking, she would glance at his shorts out of the corner of her eye. She saw the head of his cock outlined through the shorts. She again wondered what it would look like fully hard since it seemed so big soft.

They finished the dishes and Gloria told Tommy to call his dad. Tommy took his mom’s phone and called him. He was very upset with Tommy. After giving Tommy a piece of his mind he asked to talk to Gloria. He blamed the mess on her and they argued loudly while he was in earshot. Frustrated and upset, Gloria hung up the phone on him. She stood by herself and wept. Tommy heard her crying and felt bad especially since he was to blame. He felt like he should do something and he walked over and embraced her. “I’m sorry, Mom. It’s all my fault.”

Gloria tucked her head into her son’s chest and hugged him back. After a minute or so Gloria lifted her head. “It’s really not your fault, Tommy. If it hadn’t been this it would have been something else.”

They continued to hug until Tommy’s cock began to harden. He couldn’t help it. He felt his mom’s soft body against him. He smelled her perfume and he just couldn’t help getting hard. He pulled away and Gloria didn’t break the embrace immediately. He felt really good against her body but she knew she couldn’t keep holding him.

“Um, go upstairs and wash up. If you would like, come down and watch a movie with me,” Gloria said.

“OK, Mom,” Tommy said.

Tommy rushed upstairs and pulled off his shirt and shorts. He laid back on his bed, grabbed his cock and began jerking off. It didn’t take long for him to shoot another load over his chest. His mother had definitely become a source of inspiration for his jerk off sessions.

Afterwards, Tommy got dressed and went downstairs to watch TV with Gloria. They sat apart but both thought about what they saw earlier that day. Tommy managed to keep his cock in his shorts and after the movie they said good night and went to bed.

Before he went to sleep, Tommy jerked off again thinking of his mother in that outfit in her chambers. In the morning, after Gloria woke him up, he grabbed his dick and jerked off again with visions of his sexy mother racing through his brain.

After showering he met his mom downstairs and after the two ate, she drove him to the convenience store where he apologized to the owner. It was somewhat humiliating for him but he did feel better after he apologized. Gloria was still angry about what Tommy originally did but she felt some pride in her son after he apologized. Perhaps, she thought, this would make a man out of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.