The Babysitter's Itch - Cover

The Babysitter's Itch

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jesse's itch was under her leg cast and she couldn't reach it no matter how hard she tried. So she decides to scratch her other itch in the hope it would distract her from the terrible discomfort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Babysitter  

Jesse was bored beyond belief and dreaded the upcoming Christmas holiday with a dull sense of expected glee at opening presents in which she had absolutely no interest whatsoever. To make matters worse, she had re-injured her twisted knee acquired on the soccer field at a moment of uninspired risk-taking.

It was a moment in time that she regretted with all her heart and soul.

None of the other girls had given her an ounce of sympathy in the aftermath and she was the one that had to hobble back and forth to her classes and did her best to scratch the blasted itch that drove her crazy morning, noon and night just far enough inside her cast to be out of reach for the tools at hand.

The cast was halfway up her thigh and scant inches from her panty line protecting her virgin channel long despairing of receiving male attention anytime soon. It was less likely with the ugly hunk of plaster encasing her leg like some alien experiment from another planet. She had a lot of difficulty in the simple acts of nature and hated to ask any of the girls for assistance in going potty or even doing her more complicated duty with one leg stuck up on the windowsill like some insect with external damage. She was careful to keep the door locked in such circumstances because the thought of any other human seeing her in such a disastrous position was so mortifying that it absolutely defied description. At least in her tinkling efforts, all she had to do was to place the plastic container between her legs and press it hard against her pee-hole and hope she had the angle all figured out. In a way, it was becoming a bit stimulating for her to open her legs and start that process because it relieved the pressure on her bladder and the touch of the foreign object right at that delicate spot never failed to give her nice tingle that sent shivers up her spine as if some boy was taking liberties with her private parts.

Jesse had her share of boys doing just that in various situations and she was unable to gather the nerve to let them continue until they reached the Promised Land. That lack of fortitude left her unable to actually shiver and quake with the joyful satisfaction all the other girls described with consummate lack of delicacy just to show how submissive they were to male naughtiness.

She really envied their lack of concern for moral right or wrong knowing that a desperate pussy or a stiff cock had absolutely no conscience. Jesse could think of at least a dozen situations when she should have given the boys more leeway to make her scream with happiness and have little or no regrets at her lack of character. Most of the sullied females in her class acted like they were Miss Goody Two-shoes in front of all adults but the gleam in their eyes told the real tale of their sordid behavior. Jesse wished she was one of them and not the pathetic virgin stretched out on the sofa with one leg in a cast and lifted so high that her soft white cotton panties were visible to anyone entering the room.

Her silly younger sister Nancy wandered into the room with her boyfriend Dick and started to butter her up with compliments about this and that and the other thing while Dick kept his ogling eyes glued on her camel toe staring him in the face with her leg up high on the bureau like a wanton call-girl advertising her wares. She knew she was blushing because his growing erection was inches from her eyes and all she could think about was the time she saw her sister on her knees in the bathroom with Dick standing in front of her with a happy smile on his irritating face.

The itch inside her cast was terrible now and she wanted to rip it off and scratch until she could smile as happily as her sister’s foolish boyfriend.

She listened to Nancy with half an ear trying her best to ignore the fact that Dick was now on the other side of the bed and his hand was resting accidently on her over-heated cheeks like some invader with total disregard for her feminine privacy. She hoped her sister did not see the way her bottom tensed up and she hoped the quilted cover hid the way he was groping her gaped cheeks with fingers that knew no shame. This was the first time he had taken such liberties with her and she loved every minute of it. However the fact that her sister was on the other side of the bed and could almost inhale her sister’s female heat stirred by her boyfriend’s assertive explorations made Jesse extremely nervous about trouble developing too fast to stop like a runaway train on a downhill track.

“Jesse, Dick and I just have to go to this fantastic party out on Mister Lloyds yacht because it is in nothing but swimsuits and I have that new bikini I bought just for the holidays. I hate to ask you, but can you take my place babysitting the Anderson twins tonight. It is only until midnight unless they get home late from some boring dinner out at the country club. Mrs. Anderson is a bit of a drinker and once she gets to telling stories, she can put away a whole bottle of wine. I feel so sorry for her poor husband Mike. He has to almost carry her up to her bed some nights she is that out of it. It makes me so upset that I swear I will never have more than a beer just to show I am one of the crowd.”

Dick’s hands were partially inside her feminine folds now and she did her level best to pretend she was listening to her sister intently. Jesse felt her juices start to bubble up and all she could do to cover her state of delight was to tell her sister,

“Of course, Nancy, I don’t mind. I have to borrow some of your clothes because I don’t want the Andersons to think I am too old for babysitting. Do you think I could pass for a teenager again?”

Jesse was only three and twenty, but in her sister’s eyes she might have well been an old maid with a moustache growing above her upper lip.

Right at that moment, the adroit Dick touched her trigger point and she sighed with blissful confirmation of a shuddering orgasm. She pretended to cough in order to hide her satisfaction and Dick hastily withdrew his hand not certain if he had hit pay-dirt or not. Nancy was so enthused by her sister’s agreement to fill in for her that she leaned down and kissed her cheek with heartfelt joy because the bikini party was going to be the highlight of the holiday and she was certain to be seen by oodles of eligible men all yearning for delectable teenaged flesh. That alone was enough to make her slightly wet down below but she was not going to tell her silly boyfriend Dick because he would just tell her to “bend over” for you know what.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.