Bitch - Cover

Bitch

Copyright© 2016 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A nice girls dog lust emerges just as she matured. Later a porn video triggers her teen lust for a canine mate: with unimagined results

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Humiliation   White Female  

The following day Steve Crudmore was being interrogated by a distraught Mrs Richmond at her university office on the disappearance of her daughter Elaine.

Mr Richmond had reported her missing the evening before at 7pm after which they had spent a frantic night of anguish.

It was known on college campus that Steve habitually pestered Elaine and he was now a suspect who needed to account for his every movement from the time she left home to catch the bus for the park yesterday.

At the same time the police were making a search of his home premises for any sign that might point to him being involved in Elaine going missing. His cell-phone though had no record of any calls or text to the girl although the pornography stored on it did not improve his case of innocence.

Staff who were questioned by police at the Park Centre had drawn a blank, giving no evidence that the girl had even reached the park for her jogging session.

But the police know that each year many mixed-up teenagers go missing for a few days; most turn-up before long; but some don’t. Time would tell.


It was another beautiful morning as Elaine sipped her champagne and looked out from the balcony that overlooked Italy’s Lake Como. She was alone and had much of the day to relax pretty much anywhere within the secure perimeter of the villa; but this balcony from her room, was her favourite spot. It was a truly beautiful place to be and she realised how fortunate she had been; to be selected for the Italian Godfather Roberto’s ‘household’. But Elaine was no ordinary servant to the Godfather who had long sought Europe for such a female as her.

Joey had been one of many scouts employed by Roberto’s organisation and his encounter with Elaine had been a great stroke of luck for which he had been paid handsomely.

Shortly after arrival here the godfather had ordered that she phone her parents simply to put their minds at rest; that she was happy and somewhere safe; that she may even visit them after her 18th birthday which wasn’t so far away. But that was all they would know for now.

As for her safety; well any person daring to molest her would have their throat slit pronto.

She was both Roberto’s concubine bitch and business asset.

No man, not even the godfather himself, was to know sex with her.

She was for the exclusive pleasure of the godfather’s two gorgeous dogs; which she only serviced in the presence of Roberto; and occasionally a very important business guest.

She had become an exquisite performer who so obviously loved her work.

For a big business deal to be closed, Elaine’s erotic performance of taking the eagerness of two hounds was unmatched and was discreetly becoming fabled.

It was Elaine’s natural lust for dog sex that had bought her to Roberto’s attention; and subsequent abduction. An abduction that was executed professionally by a unit of the godfather’s.

What Roberto kept in his library was the video account he’d had made from her arrival.

The virgin bitch had been drugged and delivered, by private plane. It records her first moments of fear; realising she has been kidnapped to Italy.

It shows her initial shock at being introduced to the dogs as their bitch.

Then all the fears and tears and pleadings of her being forced into dog sex.

And then her first time climaxing freely through dog-mating.

Roberto had often watched it and it still excited him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.