I Won My Wife With a Baseball Bet - Cover

I Won My Wife With a Baseball Bet

Copyright© 2017 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rob's girlfriend Angie breaks up with him in a messy and public way. And that's a problem, because he needs to go to his BFF's wedding, and Angie will be there, which means he needs a date. Preferably one that will show Angie up. Then he wins a weekend with Ally, someone else's girlfriend, in a bet on a baseball series. Can he make this work? And will it lead to happiness for either Rob or Ally?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I unlocked the door to my apartment, and stood back to let Ally enter first before following her in. She stopped just inside the hallway, and after I had shut and locked the door and set down all the bags I was carrying, I held my arms open, and she came into them. I lowered my face to hers, and kissed her. Our tongues played games, and my hands wandered down her back and cupped her ass. She moaned.

I broke our kiss, and led her to my bedroom. She sat me down on the bed, and stood in front of me, and took off her dress. Underneath it, she was wearing a white, strapless, push-up bra, and a tiny white thong. That explained why I hadn’t been able to see any pantylines through the dress. If the thing had been any smaller it would have gotten completely lost inside her. Then she came and sat on my knee, and we kissed again. My cock was so hard by this point that I’m sure it could have broken through a concrete wall. And I know that she could feel it poking against her tight little ass as she squirmed on my lap.

I undid her bra - I love the ones that unsnap in the front! - and saw her breasts for the first time. Damn. They were definitely on the medium large side (sorry - I’m not one of those guys who looks at a girl and says “34C” or “38D” - and I sure as hell wasn’t taking the time to look at the label on her bra). They sagged only slightly as I released them from their confines. Her nipples were large and pink, and I just had to suck them. I lowered my head down, and licked each one, then drew them into my mouth. She moaned and arched her back to give me better access.

With a low growl, I stood up, scooping her up in my arms, and deposited her on the bed. Then I stripped off my tie and jacket, and loosed the top couple of buttons on my shirt. I kicked off my shoes, and knelt beside her. She looked so sexy, wearing only her shoes and thong and earrings. I leaned over and kissed her, holding her head in my hands, then moved down and spread her legs. Moving in between them, I lowered my head to her crotch and nuzzled my face into her fabric-covered pussy. She realized what I was about to do as I hooked my finger under the front of her thong and pulled it to one side.

“Oh God, Rob, don’t do that. I haven’t washed down there since this morning. I’ll be all sweaty, and gross, and o-o-o-o-h shit...”

Before she could finish telling me why she didn’t think I would want to lick her, I ran my tongue up her slit and began to gently probe her opening. She was soaked. And no, she wasn’t squeaky clean. There was a tanginess, and she had a musky smell. I could taste a bit of pee, but mostly all I could taste was a woman who’d been really turned on for several hours. And since it seemed like I was the one who’d gotten her all hot and bothered, I was happy to taste the effect I’d had on her.

After I had licked up all the pussy juice I could find, and had teased her hole with my mouth, I moved higher, and found her clit. She came, almost as soon as I touched it with the tip of my tongue. She grabbed my head and screamed my name and ground her crotch against my face. I kept working on her clit, and as soon as she relaxed, I brought up one hand and slid a finger inside her hot pussy. I pumped it slowly in and out, then added a second finger. She came again. Her third orgasm might have been the biggest of all, but I kept pushing her, and got her to come once more after that, a long slow release that left her quivering on the bed when it ended.

“No more, Rob. No more. Please. Stop.”

I flicked my tongue over her once more, then stood and removed the rest of my clothing before I lay down beside her. I wanted to let her recover for a few minutes, but I wasn’t done with her yet. She lay, panting, and slowly came back to reality. Then she turned her head and kissed me.

“Now, are you ready for some more?”

She nodded.

“Should I put on a condom?”

“You can if you want, but you don’t have to. I’m on the pill, and I’m clean. I’ve never cheated on Phil. But I suspect he fools around behind my back when he has the chance, so I’ve never let him do me bareback. So if you’re clean, you don’t need to wear anything. I can suck you first, though, if you want?”

“No need for that. I’m as hard as I could possibly get, and I’m so turned on that if you put your lips on my cock, I’ll come in about 9 seconds.”

She giggled, and spread her legs. I climbed on top, and she reached down to put me into position. I pushed forward, and she brought her hips up to meet me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.