I Won My Wife With a Baseball Bet - Cover

I Won My Wife With a Baseball Bet

Copyright© 2017 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rob's girlfriend Angie breaks up with him in a messy and public way. And that's a problem, because he needs to go to his BFF's wedding, and Angie will be there, which means he needs a date. Preferably one that will show Angie up. Then he wins a weekend with Ally, someone else's girlfriend, in a bet on a baseball series. Can he make this work? And will it lead to happiness for either Rob or Ally?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

A week and half later, on Friday night, I rang Phil’s doorbell. It was just after 8:00. He answered, a beer in his hand.

“Ally!” he shouted. “Your date’s here!”

Then he laughed at his little joke.

Ally came to the door, in jeans and a sweater. She put on her coat, pulled on boots, and picked up a small bag. Mike reached to hug her, but she pulled free and stepped out to join me on the sidewalk. We walked to my car in silence, and when I took her bag from her, she climbed into the car. I walked around and got in, started the engine, and looked at her. She had a steely look in her eyes, but it was obvious she’d been crying. I hated myself at that moment, for being part of putting her through this. I shifted into first and pulled out onto the street.

“Are you hungry? I didn’t eat dinner yet, so I thought we’d stop and have something to eat on the way to my place, if that’s ok with you.”

She shrugged her shoulders.

“Fine.”

“What do you want? Greek? Thai? Italian?”

“Anything.”

“Ok. There’s a pub close to my place. Let’s go there.”

“Whatever.”

We drove in silence after that. I parked at the pub, got out, and went to open her door for her. She was already standing on the sidewalk when I got to her side of the car. When we were seated, she glanced at the menu, then looked up at me.

“Are you going to tell me what to eat, too?”

“What?”

“You’re in charge this weekend, or so I’ve been told. Are you going to choose what I eat?”

“No. Order what you want.”

“Does that mean I have to pay for it? Only my asshole boyfriend, or maybe I should call him my pimp, didn’t give me any spending money.”

“It’s on me.”

The waitress appeared just then and asked if we knew what we wanted. I took the lead and asked for a dark beer and a medium steak. Ally ordered a vodka cooler and a salmon dish. I waited till the drinks arrived, then tried to clear the air.

“Look, I know this is awkward. And I don’t know what Phil told you to expect. But I’m not going to rape you or anything. I just ... well, this weekend I need a girl for something.”

She laughed.

“Yeah, right. I’m sure you do. Every guy needs a girl for that, right?”

“No, it’s not like that. I’ll explain later. But really, this isn’t what you might be thinking. I won’t hurt you. And if you really want to leave, say the word, and I’ll take you home.”

She looked a bit frightened then, but overall she seemed to have relaxed a bit. The food came, and we ate, mostly in silence. I paid the bill, and we left.

By the time we got to my place it was after 10:00. I knew Saturday would be a long day, and I was ready to turn in. I carried her bag into my bedroom, and showed her where the bathroom was. She took some stuff from her bag and went in, and I heard the water running in the sink. I got out my sleeping bag and spread it on the couch, and grabbed a pair of boxers from my closet.

I was so not prepared for what I saw when the bathroom door opened.

She was wearing a gorgeous black satin nightgown. It came to just above her knees, but was slit up both sides, almost to her hips. It also showed off a lot of cleavage. I think my mouth dropped open.

Luckily, she didn’t notice. She was too busy staring at the sleeping bag.

“I’m ready for bed,” I said, when I could focus on making words. “The bedroom is yours. If you need anything, I’ll be out here on the couch.”

She looked at me for a few minutes, like she was trying to figure something out. Then, shaking her head, she turned and went into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I used the bathroom, and changed into the boxers. I like to sleep nude, normally, but it didn’t seem appropriate tonight. I climbed into the sleeping bag, on the too-short couch, and tried to get comfortable.

I failed. Miserably.

I guess I’d been tossing and turning for about half an hour when the bedroom door opened and Ally came out.

“Rob, this is ridiculous. You have a king-sized bed. There is lots of room for two people to stretch out on it. We can be adults about this. Come on in, and sleep in your room.”

I didn’t wait to be asked twice. I got out of the sleeping bag and followed her into the bedroom. She climbed back in, giving me a good look at her thighs as she did so, and I took the other side. We lay, side by side, not touching. Then she rolled over and snuggled up against me, putting her head on my chest.

“That’s better. Still weird, but better. Goodnight, Rob.”

“Goodnight, Ally. Thanks for this. I’ll explain everything tomorrow. I promise.”

It didn’t take long for her to fall asleep. It took me slightly longer. The smell of her hair and the feel of her satin-covered body pressed up against mine might have had something to do with that.

When I woke in the morning, I discovered that we’d changed positions in the night. She was on her side, facing away from me, and I was spooned up against her, with my right arm draped over her and my right hand cupping one of her magnificent breasts, and with my erect cock wedged between the cheeks of her ass. I was mortified, and tried to remove my hand, before she noticed what I’d been doing, but I was too late. She arched her back and ground her butt against my cock.

“Morning, Rob. I guess that answers that question.”

“Morning, Ally. And pardon?”

She wiggled her ass again.

“I was beginning to wonder if you were gay. I can tell, now, that you’re not.”

I laughed, and rolled away from her, onto my back.

“No, I can assure you I’m not gay. Though I have to say that sleeping spooned up against your ass would give a gay man a hard-on, too. But seriously, Ally, we need to talk. What about showers and then going out for breakfast? I can tell you my story while we eat.”

“Ok,” she said. “But there’s something that I think I need to do first.”

With that she sat up and threw back the covers. She got up onto her knees, and before I knew what was happening she had my boxers pulled down and off. She knelt between my legs, and ran her tongue up my cock, then took the head into her mouth.

“Ally, that feels amazing. But you don’t have to do that, you know.”

She took her mouth off my cock, and smiled.

“I know I don’t have to. This is your reward for being such a gentleman last night. And besides, if I don’t take care of it, you’ll have to jack off in the shower, and that seems like such a waste of a lovely erection.”

Then she dropped back down and went to work. It was exquisite. Course, I’d gone nearly two months with no sexual partner other than my own right hand, so maybe my judgement was clouded. But I was quite sure that Angie had never sucked my cock like this. She sucked the whole thing into her mouth, until the head was tickling her throat and her nose was in my pubic hair, then pulled back to work on the head with her tongue. Then she wrapped her hand around the shaft and jacked up and down while she licked my balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.