1 December 2006 - Cover

1 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“I’m speechless!” That is all April could say. “You should have come forward. I’m certain that everyone would have understood what you and Dan meant to each other, I know I certainly would have. Laura had mentioned you to me several times. I felt as if I already knew you, and I’m so very grateful that I’ll have that opportunity.”

Karen boldly pulled April’s panty crotch aside and felt the heat emanating from her pussy. “Can you shift your cute ass a little to the left?” Karen asked, and April moved for her.

“The Taurus is a little wider than the Fusion but gives you a better ride.”

“I’m all for a better ride. That’s better, now I can slide my fingers inside your pussy. Oh, April, honey, your pussy is soaking wet!” She exclaimed, her fingers sliding in and out of her so easily.

“Mmmm, that feels good!” April moaned softly as Karen humped her against her fingers. I sure hope no one catches us. I could get fired for doing this.” April said, looking around.

“Would you like me to stop?” Karen asked.

“No, just a little longer, please,” she said softly, returning the favour to Karen’s pussy.

“How do you like working here?”

“It isn’t too bad, at least I get to drive a demo car for free, and that saves us from having to buy a second car. Every day, I can feel the men I work with strip off my clothes and fuck me with their eyes. I try to be careful about what I wear. I’m aware of the dangers of wearing too much tit or wearing short skirts or dresses. I don’t want to give any of the guys any ideas, but there are a few I secretly wouldn’t mind fucking. That doesn’t mean I can’t dress naughty under my clothes, does it?”

“Like the cupless bra, you’re wearing it to show me your wonderful tits when you lean over?”

“Exactly!” April smiled.

“I bet you came here expecting to have a guy try to sell you a car.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I see you’re wearing a low top to show a lot of your nice tits and a very short skirt to show off your sexy legs.” Karen gave an impish smile.

“Guilty as charged. I figured I could lean over and show the salesman some tit and spread my legs a little to show him I wasn’t wearing any panties under my short skirt so I could get the best deal I could on a new car.”

“I don’t mind that you use your tactics on me,” April confided. “So if I were a guy trying to sell you a car, what tricks would you try to pull on me?”

“I’d slip a finger in the hem of my top and pull it out a little, like this.” Karen did so. “To give you a better peek down my top at my tits, can you see a nipple?”

“Yes, I can.”

“Good.”

“Or I would lean over to give you a good view of my tits like this.” And Karen leaned over a little to her right. “I’d place my hand high up on my leg, just at the hem of my skirt, and rub my leg like this.” April’s heart began beating faster, seeing Karen’s left fingers slide under her skirt and rub her inner thigh.

“When the timing was right, I’d open my legs so that you could see up my skirt that I wasn’t wearing any panties, like this.” Karen shifted her ass a little, bent her right knee up, and opened her legs. She looked into April’s eyes as she gazed at her bare pussy. “And since you are a woman, I’d do this,” and Karen raised her right hand and undid the next button on April’s blouse.

“Now you’d be able to show me your tits better,” she smiled. April leaned closer to Karen’s face.

“Can you see my tits better now?”

“Most definitely, you have beautiful looking tits April,” Karen smiled.

“Thank you, Karen, and so have you,” she smiled back.


Dan approached Karen’s door window from behind and marvelled at her cute ass barely hidden by her short, tight skirt. He peered in and easily saw down April’s blouse at her tits. He noticed Karen had her right leg bent at the knee with her bare pussy in view.

“So how are you two girls making out?” Dan joked.

“We haven’t started kissing, yet.” Karen said to Dan and April. “Other than that, we’re doing great. You didn’t tell me you and April have been such intimate friends.”

“I think Karen and I will become very good friends,” April added.

“I agree,” Karen said, patting her right hand.

“I’m glad to hear that, so how do you like her?” Dan asked, referring to the car.

“I think she’s very attractive and sexy. She’s got a great body on her, and I’d love to give her a good ride very soon.”

“You don’t want to look at the Taurus?” He asked innocently.

“Of course I do, I was referring to April, not the car, silly,” Karen smiled.

“Your kids are crazy, Karen. They want you to trade in your Mustang for the yellow one they’re sitting in,” he said, looking at them.

“Your car is only a year old. How many kilometres are on it?”

“About 15,000.”

“If you are interested, I could work out some numbers while you test drive the Fusion and Taurus and see what it would cost you.”

Karen looked at Dan. He raised his eyebrows, implying that it was up to you.

“Sure, I guess you could.”

“How about I show you the Taurus now?” April said, getting out of the Fusion. Dan helped Karen out, and she embraced him, giving him a good kiss.

“I love you, Dan,” she smiled.

“I love you too, Karen.” They followed April over to the Taurus.


“Now the Taurus is a bigger car than the Fusion. If the back seat room is important to you, then this car has a few more inches of head, leg, and shoulder room. It has a longer wheelbase for a smoother ride.

“We’re all in favour of smoother rides,” Karen joked.

“Why don’t you, Diane, and Brenda, check out the back seat space in the Fusion and let me know how it feels to you?” Karen suggested. Diane honked the horn again and waved Dan over. He asked the girls to get in the back seat of the Fusion with him. Karen watched Dan get in the back seat of the Fusion with Diane and Brenda on either side of him.

April showed Karen the engine of the Taurus. She stood close to April, letting her arm brush against hers. They looked at the interior next. Karen’s short skirt hiked up higher than it should have from getting in the front seat, and she didn’t bother to pull it down. A glance down, and she could see her bare pussy was in full view for April. She gave a little tug on her top to show off more of her tits.

“You have got to be the luckiest fucker in the world being with Dan,” April said, looking in the front window at him between Diane and Brenda.

“Yes, I think I am too,” she smiled as they entered the Fusion.

“I take it those are your kids?” She asked.

“Yes, they are. Diane is the blonde; she’s twenty. Brenda is eighteen, and Brad is fifteen.”

“Isn’t it pretty cold out for the girls to be wearing short skirts and low tops like you?”

“That’s mostly my fault. I love to tease Dan every chance I get by wearing low tops to show plenty of tits and nice short skirts to show off my sexy legs and sneak peeks at my bare pussy. The girls say they want to tease Dan too, so they wear similar clothes as me. The three of us have fun teasing him.”


“Where’s Brad?” Dan asked.

“He’s gone over to the TV area,” Brenda replied. The girls cuddled to Dan’s sides as she put an arm around each one, hugging them to him.

“I don’t understand why Mom won’t let you fuck us, Dad.” Brenda asked

“She must have her reasons. Just remember, I get to fuck you both twice the number of times Brad cums,” he said, bringing his arms around front. “Let’s see how well I can finger your pussies,” he said, putting his hands on each girl’s legs. Dan slid his right hand up Brenda’s left leg and his left hand up Diane’s right leg. They easily spread their legs wider as his hands disappeared under their short skirts, and he worked a middle finger into a pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.