I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

For the next week we began to settle into a domestic routine. We would take turns cooking and spend all day working on the decorating we had started. Then after dinner we would settle down in the living room, sometimes we would just kiss and cuddle for the evening, other nights we would read or talk for hours. I had never owned a television set and for the time being we didn’t feel that we needed one. Then we would go to bed early and make love until we fell asleep. We both knew that in five weeks Wishes would be back at university and would be working hard. It would obviously impact on the amount of time and energy we had for lovemaking so we were making the most of the time we had now.

“We had better go shopping today.” Wishes said at breakfast on Saturday morning. “We were invited to Silks tonight if you remember.”

“Mmm, what’s wrong with the clothes we’ve got, can’t we wear them again.?” I asked, I didn’t really mind going shopping again but you have to try to keep up appearances.

“Those dresses are beautiful, but if you think I’m letting you loose in a club full of lesbians dressed like that you’ve got another thing coming my girl.” Wishes said grinning at me. She got up and walked around behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist as she began kissing and nibbling at my neck.

“Oh that feels good babe.” I murmured as one of her hands worked its way up to cup one of my breasts. Wishes stopped kissing to whisper in my ear.

“I’ve never been in a lesbian club before. Just think all those women will be looking at you and wanting to take you home to fuck you all night. But I’m going to be the one who gets to do that, I’m getting wet just thinking about it.”

I half turned in my seat and ran a hand up Wishes leg under the skirt she was wearing. She wasn’t lying her pussy was drenched. I slowly slipped two fingers inside of her causing her to groan into my ear. Withdrawing my hand I turned the rest of the way around and locked eyes with Wishes as I slowly slipped one of my glistening fingers into my mouth and sucked her juices from my digit. Removing my fingers I smiled at Wishes and put the other sticky finger at her lips. Smiling at me Wishes opened her mouth and gradually enveloped my finger. Pursing her lips Wishes bobbed her head a few times on my finger like she was sucking a tiny cock before releasing it.

“I think you are going to be too distracted to shop today.” I said.

“Well we could always go back to the shop we got our dresses and see if there’s any other lips Sally wants to kiss.” Wishes grinned.

“Mmm maybe we should go to Truro instead of Plymouth this week.” I said trying hard to keep a straight face. Wishes stuck her tongue out at me, so I leant in and sucked on it. Eventually we surfaced for air.

“Spoilsport.” Wishes chuckled. “You know I only want a kiss from Sally, after all you got a kiss last week but I didn’t.”

“Ok you win. Lets get going then.”

Sally wasn’t at the shop when we got there and I think we must have both looked disappointed.

“Excuse me is there a problem?” the salesgirl asked, she was a very pretty redhead.

“No, no problem,” I replied, “we were just hoping Sally would be here today.”

“Sorry, it’s her turn looking after the baby today. I guess you must be Linda, and that would make you Wishes. It’s nice to meet you Sally told me about your visit last week. I’m Ashley, Sally’s partner.”

“Hi Ashley, it’s nice to meet you. We are looking for a couple of dresses for tonight, we have been invited to a club for the evening.”

“No problem, now lets see,” Ashley said as she began looking through a rack of dresses, “I know, Linda you try this one and this would suit you Wishes.” She said handing us a dress each. “You know where the changing room is, if you want to go on in I will be with you in a sec. ok.”

Accepting the dresses we walked into the back-room. Wishes dress was a beautiful jade green creation, backless, the front was split to just below the navel. Wishes could get away with something like that because of her modest bust. My dress was black and stunning, the top of the dress was basically a corset and the skirt seemed to be made from strips of almost translucent black gauze that exposed my legs, and my panties, with every move I made.

“You both look stunning.” Ashley said as her eyes swept our forms. I know the look in her eyes got me wet and I’m pretty sure it excited Wishes as well. Ashley made a few adjustments to the dresses before stepping back.

“Now do you need anything else to go with the outfits, um, yep,” Ashley dashed back out into the shop and came back with handbags and shoes to match each dress. “That should do it, you will look great tonight.” she helped us on with the shoes then stood back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.