Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sally stood up and walked over to the kitchen cupboard, opening it she looked over to Morgan.

“What would you like for lunch?”

“I don’t know, uh what do you fancy?”

Sally grinned at him.

“Oh I know what I fancy, but I told you we have to wait until Alice gets here for that.”

Morgan blushed, he wasn’t used to this sort of direct statement from his daughter.

“Uh, yeah, I meant to eat,” when Sally laughed Morgan blushed even harder. “Sally! I meant for, oh sod it, go and get dressed and we will grab a pub lunch. What time has your devious scheme planned for Alice to get here?”

Sally straddled Morgan’s lap and lowered her self onto him. Morgan could feel the heat from her crotch through his trousers. Putting a hand behind his head Sally drew him in for a kiss. Groaning slightly Morgan thrust his tongue into Sally’s welcoming mouth, his cock was trying to bury itself in her young pussy in spite of the barrier between them. It was Sally’s turn to moan as she pressed herself into Morgan’s lap. She sucked on his tongue as if it were a miniature penis as she rolled her hips forwards to grind her clit into the bulge in Morgan’s trousers. Morgan held her tightly as Sally buried her face in Morgan’s neck. She gasped and shuddered, pressing harder into him as a low moan rose in pitch until with a keening wail she shook in his arms. When she caught her breath Sally kissed Morgan fiercely.

“God I needed that!” She whispered as they parted. “I had better get dressed then we can go out and get lunch.” She said in a more normal voice. Sally quickly climbed off of Morgan’s lap and ran upstairs giggling.

Morgan sat there, he looked down at his lap. His cock was painfully hard causing a bulge in the crotch of his trousers. A large dark stain around the bulge looked like he had pissed himself, only the strong smell of a woman’s excitement gave away where the stain came from. Morgan grinned to himself before leaping to his feet and running after Sally.

Morgan burst into Sally’s bedroom. She gave a little shriek and darted behind her bed. She was naked by now and wasn’t trying to hide her body, she was bent slightly forward with her hands resting on the bed, her firm young breasts hung down enticingly, her legs slightly parted revealing a hairless pussy, the skin at either side of her pussy looked wet with her own juices. She grinned at Morgan.

“Why daddy, aren’t you supposed to knock?” Sally asked laughing.

“You little tease, look at me!” Morgan tried to sound stern but couldn’t keep the smile from his face. He hadn’t felt this happy in years.

“Oh daddy, did you have an accident?”

“Why you!” Morgan jumped onto the bed and grabbed a squealing Sally, he pulled her down on top of him. She was still giggling as he kissed her, after a moment her giggles stopped and as Morgan held onto her slim waist she placed a hand either side of his face and kissed him back.

When they separated Sally sighed and rested her head on his chest.

“I love you Morgan.” she said softly.

“I love you too Sal.” she could hear his words vibrate his chest, it felt like she could feel his love for her in that rumble.

“Alice won’t be back until Friday, if, if you can’t wait that long, I, I’d understand.”

Morgan tucked his chin into his neck so that he could kiss the top of her head.

“You can’t believe how much I want to do that, but you’ve made an agreement with Alice, you have to stick to it.”

Sally lifted herself up so that she look down at Morgan’s face, she was grinning broadly.

“Shit! Why do yo have to be so fucking noble.” She kissed him tenderly, when she straightened up her grin had disappeared. “Thanks Morgan, it does mean a lot to us, we’ve both waited so long for you, we want you to make love to us both together.”

“Mmmm, so didn’t you break that agreement in the carpark?”

Sally’s grin was back.

“No, we agreed if either of us got the chance we would get, and keep you interested. So we can do anything except, you know, loosing our virginity.” She blushed prettily. Morgan smiled at the thought of this eighteen year old girl, she was bold enough to lay naked on top of him, yet would blush at the mention of loosing her virginity.

“I see, so I could fuck your ass but not your pussy?” He asked smirking up at the teenager.

Sally’s grin was replaced by a worried frown.

“I ... I’ve never d ... done that, but w ... we can try it if you want to” She sounded scared. Morgan pulled her head gently down and kissed her.

“No honey, I wasn’t serious, we may do that eventually but only when you are ready.”

“But I am ready to try!” Sally whispered.

“No you aren’t love, you are so tense it would hurt you, I think you just think you have to do it to please me. That’s not the way love works sweetheart. You don’t have to do something you don’t want to just to keep me happy.” Morgan kissed her again.

Sally sighed happily, her hand ran down to Morgan’s damp crotch.

“Well there’s something I can do just because I want to.” she said as she fumbled with his belt. She pouted as Morgan lifted her off of him.

“Aren’t I even allowed to do that!” she complained.

Morgan laughed.

“I’m not stopping you love, I just want to get a bit more comfortable.” He said as he climbed off the bed and started to strip off his clothes. Sally’s eyes gleamed as she watched his slender body moving.

Fully dressed Morgan never looked impressive. Tall and thin his hair had started receding at an early age. Susan’s influence had improved his appearance somewhat over the years. The glasses had gone thanks to some simple laser surgery to his eyes. He started to shave his head years ago, eventually the hair had been removed by electrolysis leaving his head permanently smooth, later he followed this up with removal of all of his bodily hair except for his eyebrows. Morgan’s justification for removing his body hair was that it improved his swimming, in reality it was just that he and Susan liked it. But despite her best efforts clothes just didn’t sit well on Morgan’s frame. Even tailored suits would end up hanging wrong, leaving Morgan looking almost a little comic.

But when he stripped off Morgan was a different picture, his slender body held well defined muscles. Working out in his gym in the large house and daily swimming had left Morgan with a wiry frame packed with muscle.

“Oh god! I’ve waited so long to see you up close like this!” Sally moved closer and ran her hands over Morgan’s chest. Morgan trapped her hands and kissed her.

Slipping down onto the bed Morgan pulled the unresisting girl down onto him. They kissed as Sally squirmed against his smooth body. Her bald crotch rubbed against his testing her determination to stick to her promise to it’s limit. Breaking the kiss Sally slid down Morgan’s body, up close his cock looked almost frighteningly large. When Sally had given Morgan a blow job in the carpark almost half his length had still been hidden in his trousers. Sally grasped the firm shaft and pulled down gently on the loose skin. Holding Morgans cock with the skin stretched taut she began lightly licking the long shaft gradually working her way up to the thick head of Morgan’s cock.

Sally yelped with surprise when Morgan grabbed her hip and one leg.

“Oh yeah,” She breathed over his cock when Sally realised he was pulling her young pussy over to his mouth. She helped position herself straddling Morgan and lowered her pussy before returning her attention to his cock.

Morgan slowly worked his tongue along the junction of Sally’s smooth thigh, she groaned and tried to center her pussy over his mouth, Morgan just switched to the other side and carefully cleaned Sally’s juices from around her pussy.

Sally was trying to concentrate on Morgan’s cock, his slow attention to her groin, avoiding almost all contact with her pussy was driving her mad.

“Please!” she gasped.

Morgan smiled and swiped his tongue lightly over Sally’s clit then firmer as he travelled down the channel to her virgin hole. Sally jerked her hips as Morgan’s tongue traveled up again, this time circling around her clit before descending.

Morgan’s hard cock was almost forgotten as Sally raised her head and moaned.

“Oh Yeah, that’s good, god, fuck me with your tongue yesssss.” Sally felt her excitement building.

Morgan slid his tongue past her pussy and lightly over the puckered skin of Sally’s anus.

“Ohhhh, Jesus that’s...” Sally cried. Morgan made several more trips up to Sally’s clit and down to her ass, each time pressing slightly harder against the tight muscle. Sally was shaking uncontrollably, her speech unintelligible. Morgan’s cock, held loosely in her hand, had been forgotten as the pleasure built in her young body.

Morgan sensed that the trembling girl was almost on the edge so when he reached her ass he pressed the tip of his tongue firmly against the virgin hole, after a moments resistance Sally’s ass opened to him and Morgan’s tongue slid into Sally’s hot anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.