29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Abby and Brad returned to their seats, and she cuddled with him, giving him several kisses. “You can touch me again if you like,” she offered.

She let Brad undo the buttons on her dress, revealing more of her breasts. He then undid another one at the hem. She then unfastened the next one, her slim legs revealed dangerously close to her hidden darkness.

Brad folded his arms, letting his right hand hide beneath his left arm. He slid her dress aside and placed his hand on her bare right tit. He gave it a gentle squeeze feeling her nipple grow hard to his touch.

“Mmm, that feels nice,” she said, kissing him and cuddling in closer, feeling content.

“Looking at your mom, Vicky, Cathy, and Diane, I would have thought you’d be partial to blondes, not brunettes,” Abby queried. “You know the old saying, blondes have more fun?”

Brad looked at his beautiful Abby and her rich brunette-coloured hair in perfect style. “I can’t picture you as a blonde,” he said, running several strands of her soft, straight hair through his right fingers. “Besides, I’m very sure I’m partial to brunettes, a certain brunette in particular,” he added, smiling at her.

Brad thought for a moment and then added, “Just think of it like this, brunettes taught blondes, how to have fun.”

“That’s cute Brad, thank you,” she chuckled.


The ten-minute mark of the second period had arrived, with the Falcons losing 1-0. During the time out, it was customary for the cameraman to pan the crowd to find couples together and play ‘What the world needs now is love, sweet love.’ It was called the ‘Kiss Cam,’ and the crowd would urge the guy or girl to kiss the other.

The cameraman found Dan and Karen first. The camera zoomed in close on them, and the music started. Karen hid her face in her hands when she saw herself on the giant screen. Dan took her hands away and caressed the side of her neck. He leaned over and gave her a good kiss. The fans clapped and cheered.

The screen then showed the team logo, as was the custom, then showed another couple. This time it was Scott and Vicky, “Oh no!” Vicky exclaimed, shading her eyes with her right hand from the camera.

“What is it?” Scott asked, not knowing what was going on.

“Look up at the screen, they want us to kiss,” she blushed.

“We shouldn’t disappoint your fans now, should we?” He laughed. Scott leaned over to Vicky, and they both smirked as their lips briefly touched.

The fans began booing their kiss and started chanting, “We want another kiss, we want another kiss!”


The coach of Kingston was giving his players some pointers on certain plays he wanted his team to do during the timeout. Peter’s attention was caught by the chant of the crowd. He glanced at the giant screen and noticed his Dad kissing a strange woman.

“What the hell?” He said under his breath. He stood and peered to where he thought they might be sitting. He couldn’t find them.

Brad and Abby were laughing watching her Dad and Vicky kiss, “Oh come on Dad, even Brad and I can kiss better than that! Hell Britney and Amber kiss me better than that!” Abby yelled, “We want another kiss, we want another kiss!” Abby shouted along with the crowd.

“We want another kiss,” Brad joined in.

“I’m sure we can do better than that,” Scott laughed.

“I agree.”

Scott leaned to Vicky and cupped his hand behind her ear. She lightly cupped his cheek, and their lips met in a ten-second-long kiss. The fans showed their approval with loud applause and cheers. The camera then cut back to the team logo.

“That second kiss was definitely better than the first one!” She smiled.

“I’m a little out of practice kissing a woman.”

“You can certainly practice on me!” She blushed, sneaking a kiss from him.


The cameraman continued searching for the final couple, and his choice this time was Brad and Abby! Brad laughed and pointed when he saw them on the screen. He didn’t waste any time and practically climbed onto Abby mainly to hide her right tit that was in view.

He took her face in his hands and gave her a good long kiss. She crossed her arms behind his head, returning his kiss, accepting his tongue into her mouth. They felt the other’s heavy breaths on the cheek as they continued their first real kiss.

Peter saw his little sister kissing a strange boy on the giant screen and stood looking for them. The empty seats gave him a clue, and Peter found them. He furrowed his brow in anger, thinking he’d have a talk with his little sister after the game.

“No one messes with my sister!” He grunted.

Brad and Abby received the loudest applause and cheers of all for their kiss. Scott laughed loudly, leaning forward to see Dan. “Dan, I think we’d better have a little talk about your son and my daughter! If he can kiss her that good, I can imagine what else he’s good at!”

“I’m afraid Brad’s been taking lessons from Dan and me,” Karen said back to Scott, and everyone laughed.

Brad stopped briefly to catch his breath and Abby hers, then cupped Abby’s beautiful face in his hands. He looked into her clear brown eyes, and their lips met again. Abby accepted Brad’s searching tongue into her mouth as they breathed heavily through their noses.

Abby returned the pleasure, sliding her tongue into his mouth, their eyes closed, enjoying their kiss. Luckily Brad’s right arm was across Abby’s front otherwise, her right tit would have been seen by everyone. The cheers from the crowd grew louder and louder. The scene ended with the first several bars of the ‘Wedding March’ song.


“Wow, oh wow!” Abby exclaimed, taking a breath and waving her hands rapidly in front of her face to cool off. “Who would have thought that we kissed better than our parents did!”

“I can feel your Dad’s eyes burning a hole through me right now,” Brad joked, and they laughed.

“If Peter saw us kissing, I’m sure he’s ready to kill you about now.”

Their laughter subsided, replaced with them looking deep into each other eyes. They slowly leaned towards each other and for the third time, their lips touched lightly, then longer. Brad’s tongue touched Abby’s lips, and she opened her mouth, eagerly accepting his tongue. They breathed heavily through their noses during their long, passionate kiss.

“Wow, what a kiss, even better than kisses from Britney or Amber!” She exclaimed, catching her breath again.

“I think I even amazed myself,” Brad admitted. They sat together in a few moments of silence very content with each other’s company.

“You know, if anyone from school saw us kissing on the screen, it’ll be all over school by tomorrow morning,” she warned.

“I guess I should be prepared for some teasing from the guys.”

“I can imagine how many girls will be lining up for you to kiss them like you just kissed me,” Abby smiled.

“As long as you’re the first and the last,” he replied.

“I’ll charge them a dollar a kiss and make a small fortune!” She joked.


Vicky took a long look at Scott and saw the potential for something better in her life. If she was to pursue him, she felt she should get a lot off her chest right away to save any heartache later.

Scott noticed Vicky looking at him, “What is it?”

“There’s something you should know about me, I like you a lot already Scott.”

“And I like you too Vicky.”

“The truth is ... I’m bisexual. I have sex with Karen and Dan and other women and men. That image may offend you but the three of us have a great loving relationship together. There is no jealousy amongst us and Dan and Karen have an open relationship that works very well for them. And I think an open relationship would work for us too.”

“So you’re saying that you’d be okay with me fucking other women while we are together?”

“Yes, I would be, in fact, I’d encourage it. The same as I’d expect you to be okay with other guys fucking me such as Dan and ... Brad. Imagine getting to fuck Karen or Brenda and Cathy or Diane.”

“Hold it, wait for a second, you and Brad have fucked?” Scott wanted to clarify.

“Yes, we have and he isn’t too bad a fuck for a fifteen-year-old. He needs some more practice but will be a pretty good lover to Abby in the future. He’s even fucked Karen too,” Vicky said, letting the incest bombshell drop.

“Brad is fucking his mom?” Scott exclaimed in a loud whisper. “That’s certainly keeping it in the family.” Scott thought for a moment. “It would be most guys dream to fuck other women with his wife’s blessing.”

“Why Scott Kendall are you proposing marriage to me already?” Vicky kidded.

Scott didn’t know what to say. After a short pause, Vicky started grinning, “Oh relax Scott I’m just kidding you. Besides, I wouldn’t accept a marriage proposal from a guy who hasn’t fucked me well several times first. I wouldn’t marry a guy only to find out again he’s a lousy fuck. I expect my husband to as aggressive in bed for fucking as I am.”

“Then I guess I had better get you off to bed and give you a good fucking so you know what you’re in for,” he smiled.

“I guess you had better, I’ll need a lot, and I mean a lot of good fucking,” she smiled, leaning to him. Scott and Vicky’s lips met in a good kiss. He put his right hand on her left side, and Vicky slid his hand up and over onto her left tit. She placed her left hand on his crotch.


Brad and Abby held hands, talking quietly. “There’s one thing I need to mention to you about my working at the Harbourview,” Abby started. “Now, don’t get me wrong Brad, I loved you being there on Monday, and I hope a lot of Mondays or any other days in the future, but my supervisor gave me heck for spending too much time talking to you and your Dad.”

“She asked me if you were my boyfriend and I said yes. She said I had to treat you like any another customer and share my time with each one. I hope you understand,” she explained with a hurt expression.

“I understand perfectly. I certainly wouldn’t want to be the cause of you getting into trouble at work. I know you have a job to do.”

“Just knowing that you’re there would make me feel good.”

“When you come to any of my games, just like you at the Harbourview is your job, hockey is my job, and I hope my future career.”

“I know for certain that it will be Brad,” she agreed.

“So I hope you’ll understand, and it’s meant as no disrespect to you at all, but I have to concentrate on my game and can’t be looking up into the stands for you, and waving to you as little kids do. I mean I know you’re there cheering me on and all that.”

“I understand perfectly Brad, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Knowing I have you on my side gives me what I call, ‘a quiet confidence.’ It makes me feel good that you care a lot about me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.