28 November 2006 - Cover

28 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan and Vicky give Angie a rather unusual job interview..."I'm sure you are wondering why I asked you to dress so sexy for our meeting." "Yes I am. I've never shown so much cleavage and leg before for a job interview. I feel I'm dressed like a sexy slut." "A very classy looking sexy slut, if I may say so." Dan admired. "Yes you may say so." her face reddening from his close attention.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan stopped by home to change out of his work uniform, then drove to the Coffee Cup. He remembered to bring Cindyís bra that she had left in Vickyís Hummer the night he fucked her. He was looking forward to meeting Cindyís mom, Angie, this time for more than just a friendly coffee.

He parked in the Coffee Cup lot, went inside, bought a coffee, and spotted Vicky sitting between Angie and Cindy at a far table. Cindy was on her break, having just enough time for her interview.

Vicky was pleased with how Angie was dressed, or, should it be said, underdressed, for her interview. She was dressed in a white crisscross top that was open extremely low. It seems Karen and Vicky werenít the only girls who wore cupless bras. Angieís full breasts stood out proudly, the mounds of her nipples straining against the thin white fabric.

Angie’s short skirt barely covered her unseen panties as her long and slender legs crossed. She carried close to 130 pounds on a gorgeous five-foot-five body. Her strikingly similar appearance to actress Heather Locklear was evident.

“I donít know why my business partner is late,” Vicky commented. Only she and Cindy knew Dan was her ‘business partner.’ “Iím very impressed with your resume, Angie,” Vicky complimented, turning the pages. She couldnít take her eyes off Angieís breasts and could hardly wait to suck on her nipples.


“Sorry Iím late, there was an accident slowing up traffic,” Dan explained as he leaned over and kissed Vicky on the right cheek. He liked the view of her tits showing through her low-cut top and her short skirt, which revealed her sexy legs.

“Hi, honey,” Vicky smiled, returning his kiss. “This is Angie Cameron, and you know her daughter, Cindy.”

Dan looked at Angie. She could have caught a dozen flies with her mouth open so wide. Angie recognized Dan right away and couldnít believe her luck. Dan smiled at Angie, who stood to shake his outstretched right hand.

Dan already liked the skirt and top combination she was wearing. “I remember you from the day the man gave Cindy a rough time and you came here to thank me,” he said, sitting down between Angie and Cindy.

“I remember you too.”

“You two have met before?” Vicky asked, pretending she didnít know.

“You’re Vickyís business partner?” Angie couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, I am, aren’t I lucky to have such a sexy-looking partner?” He glanced at Vicky’s deep cleavage and took a sip of coffee. “Hi Cindy, you look beautiful as always,” he added as she smiled and her soft face turned red.†

“Iíve been explaining to Angie and Cindy, how my store works and what they could expect for several hours. Angie has quite a good resume,” Vicky said, handing it to Dan. He skimmed over it briefly. His right thigh lightly touched Angieís left.

“Yes, very impressive indeed,” he agreed. But he was referring to Angieís fantastic-looking figure. Dan handed Vicky back Angieís resume, then took Cindyís bra out of his pocket and passed it to her under the table. In her quickness to take it, she dropped it. Angie saw her daughterís bra fall to the floor and was shocked, and she wondered how Dan would have it.

“I donít want to know,” she thought.

“Angie, I have only one question for you?” She turned slightly to look at Dan.

“Okay.”

“Is the customer always right?”

“No, the customer is not always right. Let me clarify that remark. There is a proper way to inform a customer that they are incorrect. You say you value their business but also explain what they did wrong, explaining what they should do in the future to prevent the problem from happening again,” she explained, hoping it was the correct answer.

“Can you give me another example?” Dan tried to keep his eyes on hers. As she spoke, he smiled at Cindy, and she yearned for him to love her again.

“As a manager, I would always support our employees. Sometimes they screw up, and you deal with it and help them learn from their mistakes. If I had a customer verbally abusing one of my employees and it was the customer’s fault, then I’d invite the customer to leave and shop somewhere else.”

“In most cases, the customer would eventually return to the store to shop with a better attitude, and we’d let her shop again.” Angie could feel nervous sweat rolling down from her armpits.

“Those are the answers we were looking for,” Vicky praised. Angie exhaled a sigh of relief. Vicky looked at Dan, and he smiled at her.


“Iím sure you are wondering why I asked you to dress so sexy for our meeting.”

“Yes, I am. I’ve never shown so much cleavage and leg before for a job interview. I feel I’m dressed like a sexy slut.”

“A very classy looking sexy slut, if I may say so,” Dan admired.

“You may say so,” she replied, her face flushed from his attention.

“Can you stand up for us, Angie?” Vicky asked. She stood, straightening her very short skirt, and asked, “Can you turn around?” She moved around in a circle.

Dan examined her body carefully. Her full, deep cleavage was only inches away from his face, straining against the fabric to be released. His eyes drank in her obvious sexual beauty. Everything is perfect about her. Angie could feel Danís eyes taking off her clothes.

“Dan, what do you think, Dan?”

“I think Angie will do perfectly,” he smiled, anticipating fucking her.

“You see, we already know what Cindy’s body looks like.” Vicky wasnít sure she should have said that. “I want my girls to wear the clothes we sell. Sex sells clothes, and you both have beautiful, sexy bodies,” she explained.

Vicky motioned him close to her mouth and whispered. “They both had the job even before we came in here,” she confided.

“Iím pleased to say that you both have a job with the Head to Toe!” Vicky stated. Angie and Cindy showed their excitement with an appreciative kiss and hug.

“I noticed from your resume, you had a lot of sales experience and even ran your own store before. After a few weeks of getting to know the staff, Iíd like you, Angie, to become my assistant manager.”

“Really?!” She exclaimed.

“Yes, but youíll have to commit yourself more to the job.”

“Anything you want, Vicky, Iíll do it no problem!”

“Dan is taking a more personal, hands-on approach to helping out so I can have more free time. You’d have to put in some long hours with Dan. Several nights a week you may have to stay with him late after work in the office. Luckily, I have a futon the folds out into a bed in my office, should you both get tired and need a rest. Can you do that for me?” Vicky asked.

Angieís heart was pounding hard in her chest at the prospect of being so close to Dan at work. She was already envisioning them fucking on the futon in the back office.†

“Oh yes, oh yes. I will do anything he wants!”

“Anything?” He hinted.

“Iíll do anything for you, Dan,” she replied in a soft, sexy voice, a hand going boldly to his upper leg.

“Same with me, Dan, I won’t mind staying late after work with you,” Cindy eagerly added.†

“You’ll have your hands full with these two, a mother and daughter tag team,” Vicky joked.

“I have all my girls get good treatment. So I’ll arrange for you both to get your hair done and your nails manicured and give you hints on how to improve wearing your makeup, not that I imagine either one of you needs improving.”

“Now to celebrate your new job, Angie, Dan and I have a surprise for you. We’re taking you to the Hen House for some good adult fun, and it’s ladies night on Tuesdays,” Vicky smiled.

“Oh wow, the Hen House! Iíve heard stories about what goes on in there!” Angie exclaimed.†

“So you know what we’ll be doing inside the Hen House?” Vicky wanted to confirm.

“Yes, I do!” Her eyes widened. “I’ve wanted to thank you properly for caring about my Cindy, and now I’m free to show you how.” Her hand rubbed higher on his leg.

“Too bad you have to work, Cindy, or you could have come along too,” she added. Cindy looked disappointed at having to work while the rest were out having fun.

“Maybe Cindy and I can celebrate together another time,” Dan reassured her.

“Iíd like that!” Her eyes brightened.†


“Cindy, dear, it’s time to get back to work,” was mentioned to her.

“Okay,” she said dejectedly. “Before I go, Mom, I have a confession to make,” she said, looking at her. “Last Friday night, before Vicky gave me a ride home, Dan and I were fucking.”

“You were?”

“I sure was, and let me tell you, he’s such a great fuck!” She boasted.†

“It’s pretty bad when the daughter beats the mom to a man.” Angie joked, and they laughed. “Now I know why Dan handed you your bra. You left it behind after fucking.”

“Cindy,” she was called again. She gave Dan a quick kiss on the cheek to say goodbye and returned to work. Vicky suggested Dan leave his Mustang behind, and theyíd take her Hummer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.