Fallout 4 - A Brave New World - Cover

Fallout 4 - A Brave New World

Copyright© 2016 by JAMann

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Juan will avenge his wife and find his son, along the way he is going to show the new Commonwealth how things were done in his day. The first chapter only has MM sex, but he will be spreading the love to both genders as the story goes on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Violence  

He wasn’t sure what he was seeing when he first opened his eyes. The ceiling looked a lot like the one in his bedroom, but badly maintained. Then he remembered where he was ... and when. The day the bombs fell, the 3 of them running for the vault, seeing the mushroom cloud as they descended to their ‘safety’.

Then he watched his wife be murdered, and his infant son stolen. He had killed before, when he was in the army, but that was on orders. Looking out the porthole, and staring into the eyes of the man that killed his wife, he knew that he would find, and kill that scarred bastard.

Now, the same as every morning since he got out of that damned vault, it takes a minute for reality to set in. He is sleeping in his home. Codsworth is near by, probably prepping something for breakfast. There are 5 other people living in Sanctuary now ... and he now has a dog.

The post-apocalyptic world was beyond anything he would have imagined. Super Mutants, giant bugs, irradiated, walking ‘dead’. Not least, that ... thing that came out of the sewer in Concorde, the Deathclaw they called it.

No one asked how he was able to move so easily in the powered armor, how he was able to make effective use of the minigun. He doubted anyone alive now had ever heard of Special Forces. He had finished out his military career, fulfilling a promise to his wife to start a family. Even she had not known what he had been doing for his country.

He looked down and saw the significant tent in the blanket at his crotch. When he had undergone the drug conditioning, and genetic therapy for SpecForce, they had said there would be side affects, it differed from person to person. One of his squad had amazing night vision, but had problems seeing the color blue. Most were minor, occasional stutter, adrenaline junkie. For him, it had been an overactive libido.

He had just gotten started on the regimen that would retrain his biology to be ... normal ... again. Then nuclear apocalypse had happened. He knew what would happen now. The interrupted conditioning would actually act as a booster to his existing programming. It could end up driving him psychotic, or just slightly enhance him more. No way to predict where it would balance out.

In the field this wasn’t much of a problem. The whole squad knew what each had for a side affect and heightened sex drive ended up affecting about 1 in 3, so there were usually 3 or more with this in any squad. They would help each other out, gender did not matter to those affected by this. Whatever their orientation before the procedure, you became decidedly bisexual if this was one of your side affects.

He could ignore it for a while, but he knew he needed to find a partner before it got too bad. It was particularly bad for him as he had been a hornier bastard than most before the treatments, it drove his libido up along with bulking up his already nice sized cock. Now he had almost 11 inches long and 2.5 thick when hard.

The only one he was not considering was the older one, Mama Murphy. She looked like she had led a pretty wild life, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to go there ... at least not yet. Judging from some of the looks from that Minuteman Preston and the mechanic, they might just be willing to play a little. The Longs, he had seen what people look like that had been traumatized before, they were messed up. But he would see what happens.

He had to admit that he had always had a bit of a dominant side, and the sight of the very submissive Jun Long, had already gotten his attention. Marcy was a different issue, but every bit as tempting. He knew he could suppress the worst of it with action, and this world certainly had that coming in spades.

The next couple days were spent reinforcing the houses in Sanctuary, and cobbling together some automated defense turrets. Juan had been impressed with the mechanic, Sturges’ knowledge and skill with machinery. Juan knew the different types of turrets that had been used, and Sturgess, found a way to put them together.

Another couple of days and they had a water purifier up and running in the river, and had enclosed the spaces between the standing houses from the river on one side all the way to the river on the other side of the main bridge. They had installed a gate of sorts on the path that lead back to vault 111.

Juan was in his home, taking a much needed sponge bath and trying to figure a way to get the shower working again, when Preston walked into the doorway from the hall. Preston had started to say something, but stopped immediately when he realized that Juan was standing naked in the bathroom.

Juan had heard Preston enter the house, but had not given it a second thought. He was used to being naked around his squad and with his build, he had no body issues. So he had turned, looking for Preston to show up in the doorway when he showed.

Juan watched Preston come to a surprised stop, saw his eyes drop and give him a quick look over. Juan was halfway turned to the door, and in profile his cock, which had been just a few degrees short of hard for the last day and half, was sticking forward, the heavy head, drooping down.

He saw Preston’s eyes stop when they reached that point. Preston’s mouth opened a little as he took in the size of the cock on the vault dweller. Juan could see the desire in Preston’s eyes, at this point, he needed relief. Seeing the lust there, just prompted his dominant tendencies.

Juan finished turning to face Preston, letting the towel drop to the floor. He could feel the pulsing in his cock already as it took only seconds to come to rock hard. He could see that Preston couldn’t take his eyes off of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.