Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

We stopped again in Evansville, Indiana for gas, potty, and snacks. After all was taken care of, Anne became our driver, with my brother the navigator, while the rest of us stayed put.

“Faith,” I said, “I got you some beef jerky, remembering how much you liked it.”

“Thank you,” she said, “You are a good almost brother-in-law, Richard!”

“Yeah,” Claire said, “So is Flynn. How long before you guys will be getting married, anyhow?”

“We need to have a permanent address in our new town of Surprise,” I said to her.

“Oh, all right then, where are stopping today?”

“St Louis, Missouri,” Diana said. “It’s only three more hours of driving, girls.”

“Thanks, Mom,” they said together, causing laughter throughout the vehicle.

Just as quickly, they got real quiet, while my girl and I tried to rest our eyes.

We stopped at the Lumiere Place, Casino and Hotel. We got two rooms, each with two queens. Due to our not making any reservations in advance, that was all there was, so the two ‘future families’ stayed together. A good test for everyone.

They had a restaurant called Ozzie’s Sports Bar & Grill, so we all changed into comfortable clothes, and met downstairs walking in together. They were serving dinner.

I helped Faith first, then Diana, watching Flynn help his ‘family’ as well.

We all got Ribs, while the other three all ordered off the Sandwiches Menu. Every plate was overfilled with french fries, goodie!

The young’uns shared, but we didn’t. That caused us to have leftovers, we took back to our respective rooms.

I quickly took a change of clothing to the bathroom, came out in t-shirt and sweatpants, with boxers underneath, with Diana and I kissing as she walked in to change.

She came out in one of my T-shirts, and possibly panties on underneath, and Faith walked in, and very quickly, came out in my old basketball uniform shirt number 55.

I was a four-year starter at West High School as the shooting guard, but being only five feet seven, wasn’t proselytized by any colleges.

A year later, was when our parents died, but in only two years, I got a MBA from Southern New Hampshire University Online. At that point, it felt time to leave the New England Area and let someone else dig out from all the snow.

With Faith in the same room, there would be no sex for me ... us, so we turned off our bedside lamps and turned over to fall asleep.

“Richard!” came from the other bed.

“Yes, dear ... what is it!”

Diana giggled a little.

“I didn’t get a kiss goodnight!” my ‘daughter’ said, sounding ten years old.

I got out of bed, went over to the far-right side, and moved to kiss her forehead, but she moved at the last moment and it was a kiss on the lips.

I felt her hands behind my head, holding me in place and it was lasting much too long, but I didn’t want to make her made and I...

“Wpheeew, you put your tongue in my mouth, that was disgusting, Richard!”

My job here was finished, and I apologized and got back in bed with Diana.

Whispering, DD said, “You did that on purpose, didn’t you?”

“Ssshh, it worked, didn’t it?”

Suddenly, I felt Faith getting in and pushing me aside, saying, “Why did you do that, I thought you thought I was pretty?”

“Telling you that you are pretty doesn’t necessarily mean I want to make love to you, little girl!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.