Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

I hate talking about this, but it’s a story that needs to be told.

My name is Henrik, I am now 30 years old, but this story happened when I was only 19.

Back when this all began, there was

Henrik, 19
Frederick, 18
Anne, 16
Diana, 16
Charlotte, 13
Fredrika, 12

Our parents were,

Frederica
Franz

You might have picked up that I said ‘were,’ and that was because they left for a flight back to where they were born, Stockholm, Sweden.

We all live in Manchester, New Hampshire. Fred and I were born in Stockholm, but the rest were born in Manchester, a city of 100,000.

On their flight to Stockholm, something called wind shear, must have surprised the pilot and they didn’t adjust correctly, causing the flight to crash into the Baltic Sea, killing everyone on board.

Our family, especially the girls, were overwhelmed with emotion, and we had services in Manchester. Very few remains were found, making it even tougher to get through the tough times.

Fortunately, with us two boys over 18, we weren’t as devastated as a few families who only had much younger kids survive them. The thought of our sisters going off to separate foster homes, caused Fred and I to become very close to them.

It took a solid two years to get through the tough times we had together. My brother and I put off college, to enjoy seeing our sisters grow up to be both smart and very pretty.

The twins, Anne and Diana, were now 18, and were getting bothered by the boys in school. They had become somewhat top heavy, which both Fred and I had noticed as well.

It seemed odd, but they came to the two of us asking to talk about boys. We had different styles, so he took Anne to his room and Diane stayed in mine. For the sake of propriety, all doors were left open.

“So, DD, (her nickname) what is going on that I can help you with?”

I was on my desk chair, and she was sitting on my bed, with her legs crossed in front of her.

“You know that I have never even had a boyfriend, so since I have gotten these,” she said, putting her hands on her covered breasts, “I seem to be a bug light and they are all being flies.”

That made me look at them for a split second.

“So, what are they doing, saying things or trying things?”

“Both, it’s like I went from being invisible when I was 15 with nothing, to now with these C-cups of mine.”

“I sure wish Mom were around to help you with this. I used to be one of those guys you are talking about, DD,” I said.

“No, you didn’t, Rick (my nickname). You have always been a very decent and respectful big brother to me. I trust you!”
j
“That’s sweet of you to say, what do you want from me?”

“Help, to understand boys, and maybe a few ideas on how to keep them at bay?”

“Wow, that might be tough, but if you are willing, we can muddle through this together. I don’t have a secret fix, it won’t happen overnight, understand that?”

“Sure, Rick, I knew you could help me. I have homework to do. See you at dinner.”

Her perkiness is pervasive, and I got up, gave her a brotherly hug, with a kiss on her forehead.

She looked at me strangely and said, “It’s too bad we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend. I feel very safe and comfortable around you.”

And she left.


Several minutes later, Fred came into my room, after knocking and said, “You wouldn’t believe what Anne just said to me?”

Aha!

Having done our weekly shopping, the previous day, it was my turn to cook dinner. Fred and I swap all house duties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.