The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Supper turned out to be a Middle Eastern beef kebab with plenty of rice, pitas, falafel, and hummus, as well as a very excellent Greek salad (including kalamata olives, yogurt sauce, and feta cheese). Unlike Damien, who was newer to this, Cassidy and Tammy had grown up eating a lot of kebab, shawarma, falafel, and similar foods, because of Maryam’s Syrian origins. Even so, Damien being Damien, he had a fondness for exotic and foreign cuisine that allowed him to embrace this cosmopolitan approach to culinary matters, one of the things made Maryam like him almost instantly. The fact that Maryam and her daughters now cooked in the nude, as did Damien, only added to the sensuality of the moment.

It didn’t take long for Damien and the Lassiter girls to eat until they were stuffed, of course, especially having worked up the appetite through cooking and sex. While they ate, the foursome talked, joked, gossiped, and even brought up work, such as Damien’s job as the youngest and newest editor for an independent newspaper called the Volunteer (it being Tennessee). Maryam told him outright that she always liked that he was a journalist. To her, having seen as a child what a gagged press was like, it was a pretty big deal to show respect for newsmen and she saw them as defenders of objective facts against propaganda and lies.

“Mind you, my schedule is much more regular, more Monday through Friday as an editor than it was as a reporter, I can tell you that, Mom. It’s much better hours for someone raising a family, as we will all be. By the way, I loved that you went back, got your GED, graduated college, and became a pharmacist. That’s pretty cool! Plus, it gives you access to a lot nice perks, such as the potency pills,” Damien assured her, while she began playing footsie with him under the table.

“Yeah, well, there’s more where that came from, I swear! You’re our stud. Gotta keep your stamina high for the ladies, so you can breed us all as you should! Wonder what would happen if you ran for office, right? I can see the scandalized looks on people’s faces if you ran as an open polyamorist. Then again, if Donald Trump can run and win despite making such taboo comments about Ivanka on Howard Stern’s show, I suppose that the silver lining is that no one will really be barred from seeking public office on the basis of sex scandals, will they? I find the man abhorrent, but at least he opened that door rather wide! Anyway, I’m going to love the big, happy family that we’ll have together,” Maryam assured Damien while Cassidy and Tammy each made out with me in turns.

When Cassidy started kissing her own sister on the mouth, slipping her some tongue, Damien knew that the kinky fun was about to resume. That was especially true when Maryam joined in the kisses, and while they were hot and bothered, began to lick her younger daughter’s pussy for the hell of it. While her mother munched on her, Tammy started really eating Cassidy out, showing Damien that she had no compunctions about incest at all. It was soon an oral daisy chain, with Damien sampling Maryam’s twat while she ate Tammy, who licked Cassidy good until she was about to scream her lungs out.

For Damien, tasting Maryam was a very sweet thing, but so was licking Tammy when they swapped places, and then Cassidy in turn. He made sure to eat more than just their slits, of course. He went after their asses as well, loving the sweet flavors of their bottoms as well as their cunts. There was something about getting to lick that olive skin, that sleek, swarthy flesh, which really turned him on, of course. That didn’t even count the fact that he genuinely enjoyed the taste of them, as they did of him while licking and sucking his cock and his ass.

“Oh, God, you’re so yummy!” Cassidy told Damien as she pushed him to the kitchen floor and started impaling herself on his dick.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Damien did a Groucho Marx impression while she rode him, making her laugh a bit more.

“I’d agree with that,” Tammy said, planting her pussy on Damien’s face, so he could taste her while her sister used him cowgirl-style ... she also began making out with Cassidy while they shared their man.

Judging from the way that Damien went to town on Tammy while Cassidy took him deep inside her twat, the sisters had chosen well in terms of bringing him pleasure. Tammy started moaning with her climax, while Cassidy began whimpering, sighing, grunting, and even cussing in response to the delights of having her man inside her cunt. Maryam, for her part, brought out a camcorder and started filming the threesome between her own daughters and their guy.

It wasn’t too long before she was so excited that she rested the recorder on a tripod and decided to join the action, mostly by sucking his balls while her daughters enjoyed his tongue and his dick. She had to admit to herself that the appeal of sucking his balls was in the submissiveness of the act, plus the idea of surprising him with the extra sensation, but it didn’t hurt that his balls were cleaner thanks to the shower. She also decided to see if he would be opposed to her shaving his balls or finding another way to remove the hair, which would make them even cleaner and allow her to enhance of the pleasure for him.

Of course, the extra stimulation from having his balls licked and sucked only made it tougher for Damien to hold off on his release, while awareness that they were being taped added to the excitement for the ladies. Pretty soon, they were frantic in their use of their lover, their hips moving in ways that were unmistakable, especially after Damien let his tongue slide over to Tammy’s ass for a bit of rimming that pushed her over the edge.

First Tammy let out a very loud moan as she finally came in a massive orgasm, and then she rose to let her mother take her spot. When she started licking Maryam’s tush while Damien ate her twat, Maryam lost all self-control and creamed herself on Damien’s face. She rose and watched as Cassidy had her own moment of rapture, scant seconds before Damien erupted into her pussy at last. Cassidy wobbled to her feet, even as her mother began sucking Damien’s dick clean of her juices and Tammy went down on her to taste his seed from her sister’s snatch.

“You know, I really like being taped. What about you guys? Want to start making our own series of amateur porn flicks? Stephanie knows the business. She might even give us pointers,” Cassidy suggested, while Damien fondled her ass.

“Works for me. If you want to keep taping, though, it’s time to pound somebody over the kitchen counter. Wouldn’t you agree? Who wants to volunteer?” Damien proposed.

“That would be me,” Maryam offered herself, bending over the counter to offer him a chance to hit it from the back.

“Here’s a pill, stud,” Tammy gave him another blue pill, as enough time had elapsed by now, and she wanted her future brother-in-law to do her mother justice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.