Bizarre Brothel - Cover

Bizarre Brothel

Copyright© 2016 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - WARNING: THIS STORY INVOLVES THE FORCED SISSIFICATION OF MEN. IF THAT'S NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. This story is about a most unusual brothel, both in its staff and its clients. Run by the beautiful, ruthless, Maitresse Marie, this house of ill repute is in the business of changing men into the sissies they long to be, even if they don't know it yet.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation  

It was a most unusual brothel, highly specialized in both its cliental and in its performers. All will be revealed. Read on.

“Who do we have coming in today, Cheri” the tall dark haired woman asked as her assistant pranced into the office.

“Three gentlemen from the insurance convention, two senators, the CEO of that credit card company who comes in every month, and a movie producer,” the slight blond replied. She was about 5 feet tall, perky, and cute as a button. She was a complete contrast to her boss, who was six feet four inches tall with big tits, a narrow waist, sleek muscular legs, and shapely ass.

“And we’re ready?”

“Yes, Maitresse. Ready as always.”

“Who’s up today?”

“Carmen, Rose, Phyllis, and Vivian.”

“Excellent. I want those men completely satisfied.”

“Of course. That goes without saying.”

“Well, I’m saying it anyway. And if they aren’t I’m taking it out on you, dear,” the tall woman said, standing and looming over the young woman.

“Y-y-y-yes, M-m-maitresse. I’ll m-m-m-make sure of it.”

“Yes, I think you will,” the brunette said, smiling. “Now come over here and give me some sugar,” she added, pursing her lips.

Cheri, quickly pranced around to the other side of the desk and planted a passionate kiss on the offered lips. Maitresse Marie grabbed Cheri by the waist. Cheri didn’t resist as Marie pulled her into a powerful embrace. Soon Cheri was in the familiar position of sitting on the Maitresse’s lap, and she could feel the characteristic bulge indicating that Maitresse was interested in more than a little tonsil hockey.

The kiss continued until Maitresse Marie broke it and gave Cheri a meaningful look. Cheri knew exactly what that look meant and slipped off her owner’s lap and onto her knees. Marie hiked her micro mini up around her waist and spread her legs. Between those muscular, yet aesthetically pleaseing, legs lay a monstrous cock – 13 inches of hot, hard, she-dick that already glistened at the tip with a bead of pre-cum. Cheri’s tongue flicked out and swiped the drop of spunk leaving a coating of saliva in its wake. She moaned as her taste buds registered the salty tang. Cheri knew she would have a belly full of it shortly.

Gripping the base of Marie’s massive missile, Cheri began working the head and shaft into her mouth and throat. Up and down she bobbed, drooling copiously, her hands distributing the saliva over the entire surface of the thick cock, and on each stroke more and more of it disappeared until she felt her lips touch her fist at the bottom of a stroke. She removed her hand and, with a jerk of her head, swallowed the last three inches of cock shaft. Marie placed her hands on the back of Cheri’s head and held it in place, enjoying the feeling of Cheri’s throat spasming around the mighty cockhead buried there. Marie let Cheri come up for air, briefly.

“Please fuck my face, Maitresse,” Cheri gasped, as she always did.

Marie said nothing. Cheri opened her mouth and swallowed the huge dick again. Marie gripped Cheri’s head and began to slowly move it up just far enough for Cheri to gasp a breath and then back down. At no time was there less than four inches of cock in Cheri’s face.

Someone knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Marie ordered.

“Some new candidates have arrived, Maitresse. You asked to be informed,” said another petite blond who was, as was Cheri, naked except for panties and thigh high stockings. Blonde number two watched with rapt attention as Maitresse continued to use Cheri’s throat as a fuck sleeve without missing a beat.

“Very well. Instruct Caroline to hold them in the processing area and I will be down shortly.”

Marie grunted and came directly into Cheri’s gullet. The little blond couldn’t hope to swallow the flood of spunk spewing from her owner’s massive pole, and it backed up quickly until it shot from her nostrils and from between her lips despite her valiant efforts.

“Come here and help this cum slut,” Marie said, pointing to her crotch.

“Yes, Maitresse,” came the instant and enthusiastic reply.

Moments later two little blonds were happily gobbling cock snot, each licking and swallowing all they could find. Cheri got most of it, of course, but her cohort got a fair amount and seemed well satisfied to get a taste of Marie’s bounty.

“Enough,” Marie said, pushing the little sluts away from her crotch. She stood up, smoothing her skirt as she strode to the doorway and set off down the hall toward the receiving area. A new shipment was in and she needed to see to its disposition.

It was a short walk down a hall, through a locked door, and down another hall into an unadorned room where three young men were standing bound and gagged. They were naked. Attending them were a pair of beings who looked a lot like Maitresse except one was black and the other had pale, freckled, skin and flame red hair. Both were tall with muscular yet very attractively feminine bodies barely hidden in leather vests and shorts. Only the tell tale bulges in their crotches gave them away. Like Maitresse, these bitches were shemales.

Puzzlement and fear radiated off the young men -- you could almost see it rising from them like heat waves in the desert. They had been drugged at a local bar the previous night and when they woke up they found themselves hooded, naked, and bound. They had been driven to this place and herded into this room. They squinted against the sudden glare as their hoods were removed. They had no idea what was about to happen to them.

“These look wonderful. Not too tall or too big. Not much in the dick department either,” Maitresse said, chuckling. The two attendants chuckled as well – it was always a good idea to laugh at Marie’s little jokes. Besides, they thought her remark was genuinely funny.

“Well, boys, I expect you wonder what’s happened, eh? A bit confused? Maybe a little scared? Good. You should be. You’re about to start a new life. And in case you were thinking that mummy and daddy were going to come and rescue you, think again. They’re the ones who sold you to me. I am Maitresse Marie. You will not speak to me unless I give you permission, and when you do speak to me, you will call me Maitresse. I own your sorry asses and if I decide you are untrainable I’ll snuff you like a spent match,” she added, snapping her fingers in front of their faces.

“You’re about to be transformed into pretty little whores who live to provide pleasure to my clients. You see, I run a very special brothel catering to a specific set of tastes. Unfortunately I tend to wear out my ‘ladies’ and need a constant supply of new ones to train as replacements. That’s where you come in. You’re about to start a strict training regimen. If you make it through that we’ll see about the next step. If you make it all the way onto the team your own parents won’t recognize you, although your fathers will be glad to come and fuck your little brains out.”

“OK, ladies, you know what to do with ‘em. Take them down stairs and clean them out, then let’s start the training. I’m guessing none of these little twats has ever sucked a cock before – at least not a full grown one, so let’s start with that. If any of them bites you we’ll just go ahead and remove all of its teeth and have our house dentist come in and fit it for a set of dentures. Everybody likes a good gum job,” Maitresse added with an evil laugh. The poor boy in the middle of the trio pissed himself. All three of the shemales laughed at him. One of the others started to cry causing more laughing.

“You little girls need to learn how to suck cock really fast because if you don’t you’re going to get your balls stomped on, and I am not kidding,” Maitresse said, smiling a secret, evil, smile. She knew what the eventual fate of their balls was going to be and it gave her a great deal of pleasure to keep that knowledge from these poor unfortunates for as long as possible. Of course it was also possible that one or more of them would beg to have their balls cut off for her pleasure.

“Go!” She commanded and her minions dragged the frightened young men out of the room.

“Maitresse?”

“Yes? What is it?”

“You asked to be informed when Cynthia was ready, Maitresse. Madame Sydni says it’s time.”

“Thank you sweetie,” Maitresse said, smiling. She planted a kiss on the messenger’s forehead, and the young thing curtsied before dashing out of the room on another errand.

Marie set off down the hall in the opposite direction from the one that the three new “recruits” had been taken. Cynthia was a project that had been percolating for about seven months. Intense hormone therapy, breast and buttock implants, and rigorous training had brought her to the point of no return. Cynthia was about to give up her testicles. Marie stepped into a sterile looking white room – a small surgical center – where another of her minions, Sydni, was waiting.

“So, Sydni, you say Cynthia is ready to transform?”

“Yes, Maitresse Marie. She has been begging for this for the last week. I think the little tart means it.”

“Good. Let’s get it done then.”

Sydni snapped her fingers and a door opened, allowing Cynthia to enter. She (for that is how she now thought of herself) sashayed into the room, smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl on holiday. She stopped when she saw Marie, and dropped to her knees, her forehead touching the floor.

“Crawl to me girl,” Maitresse Marie growled.

Cynthia complied, crawling to Marie and, unbidden, covering her feet with kisses.

“You desire to complete your transformation then, girl?”

“Yes, Maitresse,” Cynthia said in a reverent whisper.

“Good. Get on that table over there.”

Cynthia scrambled to her feet, stripped herself naked, and climbed onto a table in the middle of the room.

“On your knees girl and spread your legs,” Sydni ordered.

Cynthia quickly complied. Her nutsack hung down between her thighs. But not for long.

“Numb her up, Sydni. We don’t want her to jerk or scream.”

Sydni went to a nearby cabinet and got out a syringe and a small bottle of clear liquid. She filled the syringe with the liquid and walked to the table where Cynthia was kneeling, her whole body trembling in fear and anticipatory excitement. Her cock was stiff and she made little whining noises in her throat.

“This is going to sting a bit. Stay still and don’t complain or you’ll earn yourself a trip to the punishment room,” Sydni said, grasping one of Cynthia’s butt cheeks in one hand and pulling it aside to provide a better angle for her needle. She stuck it into Cynthia’s scrotum and pressed the plunger. Cynthia twitched once and gasped but that was all. Sydni refilled the syringe and injected Cynthia twice more, once on each side of her nut sack.

“There. Five minutes from now that sack should be numb and ready to be removed,” Sydni said.

“Prepare the device,” Maitresse Marie said.

“It is ready, Maitresse,” Sydni said, retrieving a strange looking metal object from a nearby autoclave. It was about 18 inches long and looked like a pliers with three handles. Anyone who’d grown up around livestock would recognize it as an emasculator, a piece of equipment used to castrate bulls or geld horses.

Maitresse Marie put on a pair of latex gloves. She took the emasculator from Sydni and examined it closely, a satisfied smile on her lips as she contemplated the completion of another project. She wondered whether or not one of the three newbies brought in tonight would eventually beg for similar treatment.

“I think she’s ready, Maitresse,” Sydni said. “See?” She added, flicking Cynthia’s nuts with her finger nail and getting zero reaction.

“Excellent. Hold her in position.”

Marie stepped to the table and, with Sydni’s help, she placed Cynthia’s ball sack in the jaws of the emasculator.

“Remember, Maitresse, we must leave the clamp in place for three minutes to ensure complete hemostasis.”

“I know,” Marie snapped, “this is hardly my first.”

“Sorry Maitresse. I just don’t want anything to go wrong. You’ve worked so hard to bring Cynthia to this point.”

“Your eye for detail does you credit, Sydni. Now, let’s get this (grunt) done!”

So saying, Marie closed the emasculator, simultaneously cutting off Cynthia’s testicles and crushing the spermatic cord. She left the device clamped in place to achieve the required three minutes waiting time to make sure Cynthia didn’t bleed to death. There was a small amount of blood which dripped onto the white sheet covering the table. Cynthia hadn’t moved an inch during the process, but she was trembling. Her cock and nipples still quiveringly erect.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.