26 November 2006 - Cover

26 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, while Dan enjoyed watching Brad's hockey game, his daughters, Diane and Brenda have a different game in mind. Karen is unexpectedly aroused watching Dan and their daughters and can't keep her hot hands off her son Brad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad’s team lost 4 to 2, with Brad scoring both goals. Dan could tell that Brad had the potential to be a very good player but lacked in several key areas, and he hoped that he’d be receptive to his instructions. Dan noted that Brad had a short temper that the other team fed off, taking three penalties that cost them a possible win. His team was only down one goal when they scored on the power play to extend their lead.

“You played a good game, Brad,” Dan said when he arrived in the large foyer. “I’m impressed with your skill level and playmaking.”

“Thanks for the support, Dad. I didn’t realize I’d be so nervous playing in front of you for the first time. I wanted to make you proud of me.”

He placed a hand on his son’s shoulder. “Brad, I’m already very proud of you! Now from this point onward, if possible, I want you to forget that we’re at any of your games. You need to focus on your play on the ice and not think of us watching from the stands. We love and support you and will always cheer you on, win or lose.”

“I understand, thanks, Dad, that helps a lot.” Karen kissed Brad, as did Diane and Brenda, for his good play. He again couldn’t help noticing the low tops his mom, Diane, Brenda, and Vicky were wearing.


They stopped for pizza and KFC on the way to Dan’s home. Again, Dan sat in the middle, with Brenda and Diane in the back seat. With Brad sitting in the center front seat, he couldn’t see Dan and the girls acting like teenagers. Diane and Brenda cuddled into their dad so that he could put a hand on each girl’s shoulder and feel a bare tit in each hand. They, in turn, finally got to rub his cock through his jeans. Vicky adjusted her rear-view mirror so she could watch what was happening in the back seat.

Karen would look back at them quite often, and Diane and Brenda pulled their tops down so she could watch Dan feel their tits. Karen could feel her heart beating faster, watching Dan feel their daughter’s tits. She noticed them rubbing his cock and reached for her left hand, becoming the third hand on his cock. His seven inches were soon rock hard thanks to the three hands.

At one point, the girls held Dan’s belt buckle, and Karen unzipped the fly on his jeans. She reached her hand inside and took his hard cock out of his underwear. Finally, the girls were getting a glimpse of the famous cock that helped create them. Diane and Brenda then formed the shape of a hand around his cock and teasingly stroked it up and down.

“Dad, I want you to fuck me so bad!” Brenda whispered in his right ear.

“And I want you to fuck me too, and I want to suck you off and swallow every drop of your delicious cum!” Diane spoke softly. “Mom told us how good your cum tastes.”

“Careful girls, keep doing that, and you’ll make me cum!” Dan quietly warned.

“My cunt is so fucking hot and wet for you, Daddy!” Diane taunted to his ear. Karen waved Dan forward with a finger gesture.

“Honey, I want you to feel the girl’s pussies for me,” she whispered.

“Really?!” He couldn’t believe it, and she nodded her desire.

“What did Mom say to you, Dad?” Brenda asked as he sat back.

“She wants me to finger your pussies.”

“Oh wow!” Diane exclaimed quietly.

The girls immediately spread their legs open and quickly pulled up their short skirts.

Dan stuffed his hard cock back into his jeans, but they wanted it to stay out for them to feel. Karen watched as Dan took his hand from the girls’ tits and slid it up their legs. All three hearts were pumping fast as his hand went inside their panties and felt their soft hairs and heated moisture.

He smiled as he touched their clits, making their bodies jolt. Their pussies were so warm and wet, he easily slid a finger into each one. Karen placed her hand on her left cheek on the seat back and watched Dan’s finger fuck his girls. She squeezed her thighs tight together, growing more aroused.

In her heightened state, Karen casually put her right hand on Brad’s thigh, just inches from his crotch. Brad looked at her hand, then up at her, and she smiled back. “You played a great game today, Brad,” she said, patting his thigh. “We sure liked watching you play, didn’t we, girls?”

“We sure did, Mom,” they said in unison.

“Can we all go to another game soon?” Brenda asked, wanting to have the same sexy fun with her dad.

“Sure we can, honey, as long as Dan goes with us.”

“I’ve always been interested in Brad’s hockey and am now becoming interested in my two new daughters,” he said with a push.


Karen was becoming more aroused by the minute, watching the action in the back seat. She moved her hand over the last few inches and cupped Brad’s crotch. He was shocked, and Karen smiled at him again. He could feel his cock growing hard under his mother’s expert hand. Vicky didn’t miss a beat, placing her right hand on Brad’s left thigh. Brad sat frozen with excitement and fear.

_”Do I dare touch my mom? Do I dare to touch you, Vicky?”He pondered. Brad figured that if his mom can rub his cock, then he can at least put his hand on her leg. He wouldn’t know what he could get away with if he didn’t at least try.

Brad hesitantly put his right hand high on his mom’s left leg. She didn’t take his hand away! She smiled at her son, looking into his eyes, took her hand from his crotch and moved his hand between her legs to her pussy. She held his hand in place with her legs and put her hand back on his cock.

Brad could feel the heat of his mom’s pussy through her panties. Karen slightly rubbed his cock, trying to figure out its size. It had been several years since she’d seen him naked, and that was totally an accident. She rubbed his cock a little more and smiled at him.

“Like Father, like Son,” Vicky said as he placed his left hand between her legs, surprising Brad.

“I didn’t want the left hand to feel lonely,” she whispered to him.

Vicky was in a slow part of town with several traffic lights, and with the sexy fun taking place, she wasn’t in a hurry to reach Dan’s home. She had to stop at the next red light.

“Is it just me, or is it getting warm in here?” Karen commented, lowering her window a little.

“I believe everyone has a reason to be hot tonight,” Vicky said with a smile. Karen brushed her open coat aside, revealing her full tits in her low-cut top. She turned towards Brad and tugged slightly on the bottom, making more of her breasts show to him.

She looked back at her girls. They both had a hand over Dan’s, showing their approval and encouraging him to finger fuck their young pussies. Vicky spread her coat as well, but Karen outdid herself. She tugged down on her top, and both her tits popped into view.

Karen smiled as she noticed Brad’s eyes widen in delight at Vicky’s full tits. She rubbed Brad’s cock through his jeans, then shocked him by unzipping his fly. Karen gave him a devilish smile as she placed her hand inside his jeans and took his cock out.

“The same size cock as Dan’s, and he’s only fifteen!” She thought. She had watched her son grow into a good-looking young man and often fantasized about them fucking. Karen finally touched the cock she’d dreamed about. She wrapped her hand around the growing shaft of his seven-inch cock and slowly stroked it. Vicky had to continue as the red light turned green. Karen loosened the grip her thighs had on Brad’s hand, and he began to rub her humid pussy mound.


Meanwhile, in the back seat, Dan couldn’t believe his good fortune to be gently fingering his daughters’ pussies. He had to stop them from stroking his cock, otherwise, the erotic scene would be too much and he’d cum. Vicky was getting horny as hell too and encouraged Brad’s left hand to rub her pussy.

Brad could hear some soft moans coming from the back seat and figured that Diane and Brenda were doing to his dad what his mom was doing to him. A slight tilt of his head to the left let Brad have a small view in Vicky’s rear-view mirror. He could see Dan’s hands were between both of his sister’s legs, and they had their hands wrapped around his hard cock.

“I like doing this, Mom. We should go for drives like this more often,” Brenda suggested, and everyone quickly agreed.

“You girls would always have to wear short skirts for our fun,” Dan said, and all four women agreed.

Vicky put her right hand down on Brad’s cock, and she and Karen slowly stroked it. Brad was in teenage heaven. He and Karen both had to watch her hand stroking his cock, and she knew she wasn’t stopping until he came. Vicky continued driving down the road for a few more blocks.

“Mom,” Brad whispered. “Mom!” Brad whispered louder. Karen realized that her son was close to cumming. She quickly rummaged through her purse for a handkerchief and placed it on his lap. Brad’s body stiffened, and he started to pretend to cough to replace the grunts of his strong climax.

Brad’s first spasm shot straight up, landing across Karen’s right hand and wrist. His second spurt landed on Vicky’s right hand. She didn’t hesitate to lick Brad’s cum from her hand. Karen managed to catch the remaining spurts in the handkerchief. He looked on wide-eyed as Karen smiled at him, licking his stray cum off her hand.

“Are you okay, Brad?” Dan asked.

“I’m okay, Dad, just a little tickle in my throat.”

“I’d love you to tickle my throat with your hard cock,” Brenda taunted in Dan’s ear. “Oh fuck, Dad, you’re going to make me cum!” Brenda whispered, “Uhh, uhh, uhh, umm!” She spoke while covering her mouth.

“I’m next, Daddy!” Diane quickly added, after softly pressing her pussy against her fingers. “Umph, oomph, oomph,” she grunted, trying to hide her sensual cum in her hand.

“Sounds like you girls are having fun back there,” Karen teased.

“We sure are, Mom!”

“You bet we are! It’s nice to be cuddled up close with Daddy!” Brenda smiled.


Vicky drove on, parking in Dan’s driveway. Dan and Brad did up their jeans, and the girls lowered the short hems of their skirts.

“Diane, Brenda, and Brad, my beautiful, sweet children, welcome to your new home!” Dan smiled proudly. They marvelled at the large ranch-style home with a two-and-a-half car attached garage. He led the way into the house to the kitchen, where they placed the pizza and KFC on the counter.

“Would you guys like a tour?” He asked.

“Honey, you show the kids the house, Vicky and I will get supper ready.”

His kids were excited as if it were Christmas morning. Dan led them down the hallway to what will be his and Karen’s bedroom.

“Diane and Brenda will get my bedroom furniture. Mom and I will have to go shopping for a new bedroom set,” Dan said, showing them the master bedroom.

“No doubt a king sized bed for you, Mom, and Vicky,” Brenda teased.

The large patio doors overlooked a small veranda and backyard, and the large room was full of a late sunset. The swimming pool was covered with fresh snow, and Brad noticed two hockey nets in place.

“What a great view!” Diane said, looking at the backyard from two floors below. Dan came over beside Diane, and she smiled up at him as he enjoyed the view down her top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.