My Korean Wife - Cover

My Korean Wife

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 2: Middle America

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Middle America - Soldier married Korean prostitute. when he brings her back to USA she needs more sex than he can give. story has Male on Male oral sex near end of story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

We are in Kansas Toto.

From Korea the Army reassigned me to Ft. Riley Kansas, a small base near Manhattan Kansas where Kansas University is located. They sent me over first and my wife, Hae-eu, followed in four months.

To say moving to America was a culture shock to my wife was a major understatement. It took her three months just to stop crying. She missed her family and everything Korean. Her home sickness was literally making her ill.

By the end of the first year she was beginning to acclimate.

Much like Robin Williams who played the Russian Immigrant in the movie “Moscow on the Hudson” the abundance and variety of options in the U. S. overwhelmed my wife and for a long time I had to do he shopping. That and the language barrier were devastating for her. She thought, as did I, that she would not have much trouble conversing in English because she had been able to communicate with the GI’s in Korea.

The problem was that in Korea everyone, including the American soldiers spoke a simplified pigeon English/Korean mixture of words. In America English is spoken in that regions vernacular, as it is common in most languages everywhere in the world. In addition there were slang words that were confusing to Hea-eu. Even Hae’s own name became a source of irritation.

Hae-eu is pronounced, ‘Hay ew’. The ‘ew’ sounding like a valley girl smelling a fart in an elevator.

One day I came home and she confronted me as soon as I walked into our apartment.

“How man know my name?” she demanded.

“What are you talking about?” I asked thoroughly confused.

“Man at store I never met, call my name.”

“I don’t understand Hae, why was he speaking to you in the first place.

“I drop my tickie.”

“Tickie?” I asked.

“You know paper they give when you pay.” She patiently explained.

“Oh, you mean the receipt.”

“Yes re-seat. I dropped re-seat and man say my name.”

I started laughing and the more I laughed the madder she got. At one point I was laughing so hard I couldn’t catch my breath and my sides were hurting, all the while she is beating on me with her tiny fists.

“Why you raffing at me?”

She has yet to master the letter “L”

It took a while, but I finally got through to her that her name, Hae-eu and “Hey you” sounded very similar. I don’t know why I hadn’t realized it before now but our life being what it was I guess it never came up until now. I always just called her Hea.

Life for us was a bit of a struggle, but it seemed that things were getting better. I had my friends and Hae had a couple of wives that lived nearby that she associate with, none were Korean. One, Soon Lee, was of Asian descent, (I think Taiwanese) and several were Vietnamese. The Vietnamese ladies kind of stuck together, but they and a few others had a kind of support / card playing group that met once a month. I don’t absolutely know that all of the Asian women she associated with were former whores, but it was a safe bet that they were.

Life in the Military was pretty much the same day in and day out. The only thing that altered things was when I would go out on maneuvers with my unit, which was about every other month.

Coming home from the last training mission Hae seemed to be in better spirits and she acted happier than she has since leaving Korea. As soon as I was in the house she drug me to the bedroom and fucked me silly. Usually she had to bitch at me for an hour or so about why I had been gone so long and why I hadn’t written her every day, but this night she was the old Hae that I used to know and fell in love with.

After dinner and we were back in bed she asked me to eat her bo gee. It’s the Korean word for pussy, spelled boji. It is considered a very rude word in Korea much like ‘cunt’ is rude in America, but it is the word Hae has chosen to use when referring to her vagina.

If there’s one thing I dearly love to do is go down on my wife. My wife, like most Korean women I have seen naked rarely grow much hair around their crotch and even rarer is curly pubic hair like most American men and women have. Korean’s have hair that is straight and soft as baby duck feathers and grows almost exclusively on the mound just above her clit. When she stands her slit is clearly visible, even her clit is able to be seen especially when she is aroused.

I ate her to a climax and was just lounging down there licking up her juices and soaking up the wonderful smell of my wife when she starts talking to me.

“You know I rove you more than anything in hoe world my husband.”

I paused my licking and looked up into her big brown slanted eyes. “Yes I know you do my loving wife.” I said picking up on her references and speaking in the manor that Korean’s do when speaking of love.

“I have son-thing to tell you my husband.”

“What is it Hae-eu?”

“I fuckee son men why you gone.”

I dropped my head back down and lay my face in her gash. I figured this day would come. On one hand I was shaken that it had come so soon in our marriage and on the other hand I was glad she trusted me to tell me and not hide her indiscretions.

Like I mentioned before when we were in Korea I assumed that she was fucking other GI’s even after we were married, but it seemed that in that space and time it was expected, here, in the states things were supposed to be different. At least I assumed that they would be.

“Prease say son-thing my husband.”

“What do you want me to say? The only thing I can think of is to ask ‘why’ but I think I know the answer, so why ask it.” I spoke into her hole not raising my head.

“I no rove them I jus fuckee them. I rove onry you my husband. They onry for fucking ... oh, and sucking dick.” She hastily added.

“Did they give you money?” I asked her unfaithful boji.

“Oh no, husband. I no charge them. They fuck me for free. They you friends. I no charge you friends.”

I laughed at the irony that my whore wife wasn’t charging the men fucking her because they were my friends, as if my friends would fuck my wife and still call themselves my friends.

Who are these friends of mine?”

“Tomkins and Green.”

In the Military everyone goes by their last name. That is what is printed on their name tag sewed to their shirt.

Tomkins was barely an acquaintance. I didn’t even know his first name. He had met my wife I think only once. Greg Green on the other hand was a fairly close friend, I wouldn’t say one of my best friends, but he has been to my house many times. I never told him that my wife had been a whore, but it wasn’t a very hard thing to figure out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.