23 November 2006 - Cover

23 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan meets his new family. He and Karen are welcomed back to the Hen House. "Brad, Brenda and Diane, the reason that I asked you to be here is that I have something extremely important to tell you that will affect the rest of your lives."..."Well here goes. I have kept a secret from the three of you and it's time you knew the truth. I hope you can forgive me for never telling you about this until now."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Heather returned with their new membership cards. She had a taught, slim teenage body about five feet tall with brunette, and shoulder-length hair. Her low-cut pink top is accented by extremely short shorts that barely covered her small ass. She smiled at Dan as she handed the cards to them.

“I think she’s already interested in you fucking her,” Karen hinted.

“These cards allow you to bring in one guest each,” Janet said.

“Do you have any of the old staff still working here?” Karen wondered.

“No, it’s all new since you guys left.”

“So Sammy is gone?”

“Yes, she has, but her younger sister, Wei, works here. She’s on tonight. Sam is married now and has a two-year-old son. You should both come for New Year’s if you can still get any tickets. You remember how wild New Year’s can get in here!”

“Do we ever!” Karen remembered.

Karen had a big smile she couldn’t hide. “What’s the smile all about?” Janet asked.

“Dan and I are getting married on December 31st!”

“Oh, really, I’m so happy for you both. I know Laura would be too.”

“Thank you, I know she would be too,” Karen replied, accepting Janet’s congratulatory hug. She also kissed and hugged Dan.

“It didn’t feel right coming here with Laura gone. I know I could fuck my share of women and had lost contact with Karen.”

“Dan will have to give me a couple of fucks for old time’s sake,” Janet smiled.

“Sure, any time you want to collect,” Karen agreed.

“Okay, you two go have some fun; I’ll see you later,” Janet said with a smile. “Heather, Dan, and Karen are two very good friends of mine. I’d consider it a personal favour if you’d visit them at their table when you’re done for the night.”

“It would be my pleasure, Janet,” Heather said, beaming, looking at him.


Dan escorted Karen through the large room, his right hand at the small of her back. She was soon drawing stares from men and women as he tried to find an empty table. Whispers spread amongst the other customers of their incredible likeness to Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Dan found a table by a wall but close to the dance floor. It had a curved bench seat that could seat four and two chairs across from the table.

“How’s this one?” He whispered in her ear.

“Perfect,” she smiled, sitting down on the bench on her left. “This place sure is crowded.” He sat on her left, an arm around her waist.

“If I remember correctly, I used to have you go around with your cock and balls out of your underwear.”

“You want me to keep my cock and balls out of my underwear, like in our old days? It will be difficult to hide my hard-on when we dance, and I’ll likely make a big wet spot on the front of my pants.”

“I’m proud of your big cock, and I want to let all the women know what belongs to me, and I allow others to sample,” she replied, unzipping his fly and taking his cock out. They both looked around, taking in the sights of what was happening in the large room. The women were strutting their stuff in front of their men and anyone else who happened to be watching. They soon realized the theme of the night was summertime.

Most women wore only their bathing suits, most in bikinis, and a number were already topless. Some guys wore boxer shorts, and others wore Speedo-style bathing suits to show off their semi-hard cocks.

Karen began moving her body to the beat of the song. “I hope my knee can hold up to the beating it will take,” she remarked, referring to her knee operation approximately twenty-four years ago.

“I remember you danced very well and had no problem going down on your knees in front of me and other men to suck a cock,” he grinned.

“It became easier on my knee to give blow jobs sitting down, or in other positions.”

“Maybe we’ll have to settle for just slow songs holding our bodies tight together,” Dan said, hugging Karen to him.

“I’d love that too!” She gripped his hand tighter and leaned in for another kiss.


A short time later, a waitress came to their table wearing a white low scoop top that revealed the upper halves of her tits. The name tag above her filled low-cut bra read ëWei,’ and a matching white skirt was so short, the bottom of her ass cheeks showed.

As she leaned over to wipe the table clean, she couldn’t help seeing his cock being caressed by Karen’s hand. They looked at her deep cleavage as Karen stroked his cock for her to see.

“Sure, it’s crowded in here tonight,” Karen offered.

“It sure is; usually, this doesn’t get filled until later on. “I have a feeling it’s going to be a scorching night in here.”

“What do you mean?” Karen asked.

Wei was standing by Dan, looking down at Karen’s blouse from the side, which was very thin, and her tits showed very easily in her cupless bra. “The women have on clothes when they come in. That doesn’t necessarily mean they have much on if any when they leave,” she smiled.

“I hope you and your wife enjoy your time tonight.”

“Oh, we will!” Karen said, rubbing Dan’s cock for Wei’s enjoyment.

“I’m Dan,” he offered his hand.

“And I’m Karen.” She offered her right hand, with the left staying around the shaft of his cock. “We knew your sister Sam when we used to come here years ago.”

Wei looked at them. “Karen and Dan, didn’t you also have a friend named Laura?” She wondered.

“Yes, Laura was my wife. She died three years ago.”

“That’s right, Sam mentioned her death in a car accident to me. She told me a lot about you three, I mean two.”

Wei took their drink order, and they scanned the crowd while they waited. “I love it when people think we’re married,” Karen said, turning to kiss him. “I can hardly wait for it to be true.”

“Same with me,” he agreed. Not wasting any time, Dan slipped his left hand inside her blouse and fondled her right tit. “It feels different and exciting with your bare tit in my hand, yet you’re wearing your sexy bra.”

“I love your feeling my tits.”


Wei returned, noticing Dan’s hand inside Karen’s blouse and her hand still stroking his cock. “I see you two haven’t wasted any time,” she said, placing the drinks down. “You don’t have to stop your fun just because I’m here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.