23 November 2006 - Cover

23 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan meets his new family. He and Karen are welcomed back to the Hen House. "Brad, Brenda and Diane, the reason that I asked you to be here is that I have something extremely important to tell you that will affect the rest of your lives."..."Well here goes. I have kept a secret from the three of you and it's time you knew the truth. I hope you can forgive me for never telling you about this until now."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan woke up in the morning, sprawled out naked on an empty bed. For a moment, he thought yesterday had all been a wonderful, sensual dream until he realized he was in a different bedroom. He dressed as best he could, unable to find his work shirt. He went into the kitchen, where he found Karen and Vicky cooking breakfast.

“If I remember correctly, you like ham, mushroom, and cheese omelettes?” Karen smiled and turned to face him.

“You haven’t forgotten,” he smiled, coming up behind her at the stove, caressing her body and kissing the nape of her neck, “I love you!”

“I love you too, honey.” She turned to give him a quick kiss. Dan looked down the deep V opening of Karen’s shirt at her tits, gave them a quick feel, and kissed the other side of her neck. Vicky smiled at them as she poured three coffees.

Dan looked at his sexy girls. Karen was wearing his old blue work shirt, which she had kept from his military days, barely covering her bare ass and sexy long legs. Vicky was proudly wearing his transit shirt; her ass and sexy legs were also barely covered. Both had their shirts left open, revealing the inner halves of their bare breasts.

“I guess I’ve lost another work shirt,” he joked, kissing Vicky on the lips.

“It appears so,” she replied, returning his kiss.

“Now why is it that women, in a man’s shirt, look so fucking sexy?” He asked.

“I guess we just have the sexier bodies for it,” Karen answered, kissing Dan full on the lips.

“This is where they cut out a piece of your shirt to do the DNA test on you and the kids,” Karen remarked, showing Dan a small hole in the underarm.

“I still can’t believe we had three children together!” His eyes widened with pride.

“You better believe it, my love. Your family just doubled in size overnight. Two more wives and three more kids!” They laughed.

“I can hardly wait to see them again,” Dan anticipated. “After we eat, I should go home and clean off my driveway from last night’s storm. Why don’t you both come with me, and I’ll show you my home?”

Karen called Diane and Brenda, who were staying on campus, saying she wanted to see them. “Diane and Brenda will be here at about noon. They’re studying for exams, so they can’t stay too long. Brad will be home around the same time. Then I’ll tell them all that you’re their true father,” she beams as she embraces her love.

“I’ll leave you five alone so you can celebrate in privacy,” Vicky offered.

“You don’t have to go, honey,” Karen countered.

“Before we leave, I do need to take a shower after the great sex we had last night,” Karen said.

“Same here,” Vicky added.

“A threesome shower, just like old times?” He smiled.

Dan dove into his omelette, as he’d never eaten one before. And the coffee tasted better than he makes it. “Man, I sure missed your cooking, Karen!”

“Thank you, honey,” she replied, kissing him. Vicky looked from one to the other. She was a little envious of Dan and Karen’s obvious love. Maybe she’ll find her true love again, just like Laura’s letter predicted.

“Remember Joyce from when the three of us would go grocery shopping?” Dan asked.

“Sure, I do,” Karen said.

“She took over as manager of the store when Laura was killed. She is now the manager of the new store that I shop at. That reminds me, I should get some more groceries soon.”


After eating and doing the dishes, they took a sensual shower together. It was hard not to go back to bed and fuck Karen and Vicky. Dan waited patiently in the living room as Karen and Vicky finished getting dressed. Karen wore an extremely low-cut red top with a beaded choker. Vicky wore a beige lace top that easily showed her pink bra and great-looking tits.

“Wow!” Dan exclaimed, his eyes practically popping out of his head. “Now how am I supposed to keep my eyes on what I’m doing with two great pairs of tits staring at me?” He laughed, taking them in his arms.

“That’s your problem, honey,” Karen said, smiling teasingly at Dan. “It sure is nice to have a man around again to show off for.”

“I’ll certainly agree with that!” Vicky added.

They left in Vicky’s Hummer and stopped at the Coffee Cup so Dan could get his Mustang. “There’s somewhere I need to stop on the way home,” Dan said to Karen as they cleared the snow from the roof.

“I know exactly where you mean, Dan. I agree with you; we need to thank Laura for bringing us back together.” She mentioned that Vicky should follow them to the cemetery.

All three gathered at Laura’s gravesite and talked to her, thanking her so much for reuniting them. Laura seemed to be keeping an eye on them. They continued to Dan’s house.


In all the celebration of their reunion, Karen hadn’t asked Dan where he lived. He turned off the main road into his subdivision. “Now this is a real coincidence. I come over here to drive around every few weeks. I’d park my car on Driftwood Crescent and walk up and down the sidewalks. I love the homes around here and dream of living in one someday. I’d even go to open houses when I saw one for sale,” Karen remarked, recognizing different houses.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Dan exclaimed, looking at Karen.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I live on Driftwood Crescent, number forty-three!” He said, turning right onto Driftwood.

“Oh my God, I was so close to you and didn’t even know it!”

“Maybe you did know, sort of sensed it.”

“Maybe I did.” Dan parked on the street so it would be easier to snow blow off the double-wide driveway. “I’ve walked past your house numerous times,” Karen exclaimed.

“See, we were meant to find each other,” he added. Karen ran to Vicky, who had parked behind her. She eagerly told Vicky about seeing Dan’s house before.

Dan led the girls through the front door. “Make yourselves at home. I’ll be finished in about an hour.” Dan put on his work clothes and began clearing the driveway with the snowblower. He looked up, on one pass, and noticed Karen and Vicky, each with a shovel, clearing off the front walkway.

When he finished and put away the snowblower, he noticed the back deck was cleared off. “Thank you for helping girls. Now that’s what I call teamwork!” He smiled, kissing them as they stood in the kitchen.

“It wasn’t right for you to do all the work. Besides, it gives us more time for more important things,” Vicky said as the girls rubbed his chest and kissed him.

“We love your home, and what a big kitchen! You even have a swimming pool in the back yard!” Karen noticed, looking out the large window.


“How about a quick tour of my home?” He offered and showed them around. “The house was too big for just Laura and me after Doug joined the military, but we loved the privacy the backyard gave us. We could swim naked and make love without being seen by our neighbors, too much!” He admitted.

“Isn’t that part of the fun of swimming naked and fucking outside, and the chance you might get caught?” Karen smirked.

“We certainly did that a lot, didn’t we, Karen?” He replied, remembering all the fun times they had together, and she gave him a knowing grin.

The kitchen had a large center island for preparing meals, a small table with four chairs against the wall, and two skylights that let plenty of morning sunshine into the room. The double-door fridge, wall-mounted stove, and countertop range were all newer stainless steel appliances. In the far corner of the counter was a small TV.

Dan led the way down the hallway. “The master bedroom is huge!” Karen smiled.

“And there is a small balcony that overlooks the backyard,” he added. Karen noted a wall-mounted TV across from the bed and a large walk-in clothes closet.

“The en-suite has a double sink, a five-sided shower stall, and a Jacuzzi tub that also overlooks the backyard,” he boasted. “There are two more rooms down the hall with another bathroom. And look at this,” Dan said, opening a small square door in the hallway wall. “This is a chute that drops straight down to the laundry room. No more having to carry dirty clothes to the basement.”

“That sure would save a lot of time,” Karen commented.

The open-concept living room and the dining room were massive, measuring 120 by 80 feet. Centred on the far wall, a floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace with an insert separating two couches and a love seat. The dining room area also overlooked the backyard with sliding patio doors.

The rec room also had another fireplace with a large sixty-five-inch high-definition TV in the corner. There were two couches and a loveseat for TV viewing and entertaining. Patio doors opened onto the backyard and pool area. The basement had another bedroom, a washroom, a laundry room, storage, and Dan’s workroom.


“Want to see my Shelby?” He asked Karen.

“I’d love to!” Dan led them to the garage and uncovered his girl. “Oh Dan, she’s beautiful!” Karen exclaimed, admiring the bright red paint with a wide white stripe down the middle.

“500 horsepower under the hood!” He boasted. He opened the garage door and slid behind the steering wheel. The heavy, thunderous engine came to life under his light touch.

“What a sweet sound!” Karen commented as Dan revved the engine. The deep growl was perfect. “You’ll have to take us for a spin in the spring.”

“You bet I will. My two perfect girls in my perfect car!” He envisioned. “If I were ever to replace my Shelby, it would be with a 1969 Mustang Mach 1.”

Dan was proud of his home and loved the layout of the rooms. Returning to the kitchen, Karen and Vicky looked out the window at the snow-covered swimming pool and backyard.

“What a beautiful place to live, isn’t it?” Vicky commented in a low voice. “Wouldn’t it be great if Dan let us live here with him?”

“I never considered where Dan and I would live after we married. I do agree with you, honey. This would be a great house to call home,” she whispered. She imagined her and Dan fucking beside the pool.

As if reading their thoughts, Dan came up behind them, embracing their hips, and saying, “Imagine the three of us swimming naked and fucking in the warm sun. I can see you both naked and slathered in sunscreen. You wouldn’t have tan lines anymore.”

“When you went to get Laura’s letters, Vicky said you didn’t care much for the area you’re living in and the effect it was having on Brad. I live in a wonderful neighborhood; it’s quiet and secure. It’s very quiet living here just by myself, and I have more than enough room.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.