Tale of Darth Tremar - Cover

Tale of Darth Tremar

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 3: Scouring of Cyprixxia

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Scouring of Cyprixxia - A rebellious young Jedi. A Sith Lord forgotten in time. When one finds the other, the Order will do anything at all to stop them. There are no canon characters in here, just originals.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction  

Nar Shadaa
Refugee Sector
1 Standard Day after Darth Tremar’s return from Hurcha

Iliyana stood in the cockpit of Saviour, running the pre-launch systems checks, skipping nothing. When they had left Coruscant, she had skipped almost the entire procedure, and risked blowing a vital system. Now, however, she stubbornly ran the entire thing.

Down the hall, Tremar was examining the meditation chamber in excruciating detail. The floor had been tiered up in five layers, leaving enough room on the top for a single person. In each corner, bolted to the ceiling on remote operated swivels, were large flat metal tables, each equipped with heavy leather straps, straps with built in electrical contacts. Mounted in the center of the ceiling, facing each table, were holo-recorders. Tremar mounted the short steps to the top tier, and sat down. He sealed the door with a flick of his hand, and dimmed the lights in the same way. He had already given Iliyana the co-ordinates for their destination, far outside the Outer Rim. His eyes drifted closed, and he drew long, deep breaths, drawing himself into a meditative trance.

As Iliyana finished the checklists, she heard a soft step behind her, and turned. Larian was there, standing in the door with a heavy duffel bag in one hand. “You left this behind the last time you were on Nar Shadaa, said that it wouldn’t be wise to take them into Republic space. Since I doubt you will be any time soon, I thought you might want them back.”

Iliyana took the duffel from him and set it on the deck, crouched and opened it, and blushed. Inside the duffel were several different dildos and vibrators, along with a heavy wood case, and three or four different adult magazines. She closed the duffel, and stood. “Thanks Larian. When we get to wherever it is we’re going, and if Tremar allows it, I’ll find a way to get a message to you.”

Larian smiled. “I’d appreciate it. I still owe you a few favors, and I need to pay up. Let him know that if you need any more help, I’ll come running.”

Iliyana smiled warmly at him, and impulsively hugged him. “I will.”

Larian returned her hug, enjoying the press of her breasts against his chest, and then disengaged himself, and made his way out of the ship. As he walked down the airlock boarding ramp, the thrusters were already hissing, releasing thin streamers of coolants onto the stained durasteel floor. By the time he reached his office door, Saviour had already lifted off the ground, and started to slide out of the hangar bay. Moments later, it was gone, burning its sublight engines up into space.

Iliyana double checked the astrogation data Tremar had given her. It was a convoluted route, passing through several systems before reaching Tatooine, and then from there their course hurled them far outside the Rim to a system labelled as Cyprix. With a mental shrug, she reached over, and engaged the hyperdrive. She felt the new hyperdrive powerup, building up as Saviour accelerated, and then leapt into hyperspace.

Churba System
Hurcha - Western Wastes
Tremor Fortress
3 Standard Days after Darth Tremar’s departure from Nar Shadaa

Kaesar stood in the center of the pile of stone and durasteel. Four of the other Jedi, each selected for their skill as pilots and combat experts, had ranged out through the building, while the fifth had gone to a nearby settlement of smugglers to see if any of them had seen a ship here.

Kaesar strode through the fortress once more, recalling details from the trial, and made his way to the central tower, where Jedi Master Jeanne had fought, ad captured, Darth Tremar. He had to admit that her strategy was ingenious. While Darth Tremar had struck at Republic settlements, killing tens of thousands in seemingly random attacks, Master Jeanne had trained an elite team of Jedi to fight Darth Tremar by emulating his fighting style, and conditioning their every reaction. He paused that the base of the tower, and saw that at some time it had collapsed to one side, creating a pile of stone.

He set one foot on a tumbled block and sighed softly. Unless his Jedi reported sign of Tremar or Iliyana, he would recommend discontinuing the patrols. There was simply nothing here for anybody to come back to, and it would take little time for Tremar to realize it.

Cyprix System
Saviour
2 Standard Weeks after Darth Tremar’s departure from Nar Shadaa

Iliyana sat in the cockpit, scanning the empty, lifeless space around Saviour. Aside from a few asteroids on the outer edges of the system, Iliyana saw nothing. She set a course for Xyth, the most promising planet in the system, engaged the autopilot, and then walked back along the corridor to Tremar’s new meditation room. She tapped the call button once, and then waited. Within moments, the door hissed open and she entered, hands clasped before her. “Milord, we have arrived in Cyprix. Our scanners aren’t detecting any signs of hyperspace travel or life in the system, and I have set course for Xyth.”

Tremar, sitting cross-legged on his meditation platform, looked up at her. His eyes, covered with that shifting blue haze, gleamed brightly in the light from the hall. “Very well Iliyana. I will be out in a moment.”

Iliyana gave a half-bowed, and returned to the cockpit. She ran her sensors again, and found a blip. She homed in on it, and found traces of Cronau radiation, meaning a vessel had jumped to hyperspace. She disengaged the autopilot, and came about, starting an analysis of the ships path, and she heard Tremar approaching. “You changed course.”

“Yes Milord,” Iliyana replied. “I found Cronau radiation that wasn’t there when I spoke with you. The computer is analysing the flightpath and trajectory now.”

Tremar nodded, and studied the readings. The radiation was close to an asteroid, one that had a familiar shape. He pointed at it through the cockpit window. “That one. I will fly the approach. Go and dress yourself for combat.”

Iliyana’s brows drew together, and slipped from the cockpit and to her cabin. She had moved her belongings to one of the larger staterooms and unpacked the duffel not long after they left Nar Shadaa. Her dildos and vibrators were set on her headboard, proudly displayed, the magazines were scattered on her low table and the wood case was in the center of the table. She stepped to her closet, and tugged her tight top over her breasts. The top was flung onto her bed, and she pressed her breasts together, and pinched her nipples. She wiggled happily, released her nipples and stripped off her pants and boots. Those joined her shirt on the bed, and she pulled out a pair of black leather pants, shirt and her Jedi robe. She had dyed the robe black to match Tremar’s. She pulled on her boots and belt, clipped her lightsaber to her belt and walked to the open case. She unlocked it with her thumbprint, opened the lid, and pulled out a heavy blaster that Larian had custom built for her, along with her leg holster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.