The Trade - Cover

The Trade

Copyright© 2016 by Noholz Bard

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Unrestricted hard core sex. Not for the squeamish or up-tight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Honey! Is it ok if I bring Jason over this evening to watch the game?

Isn’t he that good looking black guy you work with?

Yeah.

Aren’t you afraid I’ll jump on his big fat dick and screw him silly while you watch?

I’m not afraid of anything.

Oh, yeah? We’ll see.


Honey! We’re home.

Oh, hi.

Honey. This is Jason. He’s going to watch the game with me. Can you rustle up some snacks for us?

Sure guys. Be happy to. Just make yourselves at home. I’m going to freshen up a bit then I’ll fix something for you to lick--I mean, to eat.

(If she freshens up any more, she’ll wash it off. Did you see the way she was staring at your crotch?)

(Hey man. You sure she’s ok with this? You sure you’re ok with it?)

(Didn’t I tell you I was going to get what I wanted out of it?)

(Yeah.)

(Then just relax and enjoy. If I know Sandi, she’s in there taking off all her underwear right now, so she can flash you. Did you leave your undershorts off like I told you?)

(Yeah. Strictly commando.)

(Ok, then when we sit down, make sure the legs of your walking shorts are loose, so she can sneak peeks. You and I will act like we don’t know it’s shining. Later, we’ll wind up at the kitchen table. I’ll put you at the end so she can see what’s hanging out without it being obvious that we know it.)

(Ok, but I got to admit that it gives me the creeps.)

(Relax, man. I told you it would be worth it for me. Quit worrying. If I cared, would I set it all up like this?)

(I guess not.)

(Ok. Then hang a bit of the head out now and I’ll check to see if she can miss it.)

[Damn! That guy’s hung!!!]

Here we go, guys. Sorry it took so long. [Shit! Is that the head of his prick sticking out of his shorts leg? Oh, my!]

That’s ok Hon. We were just getting comfortable. Why don’t you bring the stuff in and watch the game with us?

You know I don’t know or care anything about football.

Well, that’s why I brought Jason. He was a star in college and knows a lot more about it than I do. He can teach us both some new tricks--I mean more about football.

[He could sure teach me some tricks. If the rest of that prick is as nice as the part I can see, I can’t wait to find a way to seduce him. Thank God Jim gave me an excuse to watch it. It will give me a chance to let him do some watching, too. Good thing I left my panties off.] Maybe I will watch a little.

[I’ll be watching, too, my pet. Show him your cunt while you stare at his black dick.] Ok. Everybody get ready. The game’s about to start.

[Shit! Even I can see her cunt. Sandi must really have the hots for this guy. She doesn’t even appear to be hiding the fact that she’s flashing her box at him. Of course, with the amount of dick showing down his shorts, I can’t blame her. If she doesn’t fuck him, I will.]

[Damn! I don’t know why this honky wants me to pork his wife, but if it’s pork he wants, then pork he’s gonna get. That is one fine looking pussy.] Sandi, I hope I’m not out of line, but I think it would be easier to explain the plays to you if you would sit on the floor in front of me so I can point things out better.

Whatever you think is best, Jason. You really seem to know all about the game, doesn’t he, Will?

Oh yeah.

[If I sit all the way back against the couch, he should be able to see my tits down the loose front of this blouse.] Is this what you meant, Jason? [Damn! When I turned my head to talk to him, my chin rubbed against that fat dick. I’m about to come just sitting here.]

Yes, that’s fine, Mrs. Smith. [If that white bitch rubs my cock one more time, I’m gonna cum right down my leg.]

Oh, you should call me Sandi. Everyone else does. [Wonder if I can get away with a little pat on his leg to reassure him?]

[Oh shit! She nearly got me there.]

Hey! It’s half-time. Let’s go in the kitchen and dig into that cake and coffee. Come on Jason. You sit here and I’ll scoot back behind. (Remember what I told you.)

(Ok, ok.) [Damn, these guys are really winding me up! Ok, Mr. and Mrs. WhiteAss. If you really want to see this black dick, then that’s what you’re going to see. Since she knows he can’t see what she does, I’ll just whup the whole thang out and stroke it for her. Ain’t no way she’s gonna squeal.]

Jason. Do you take CREAM! (Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Look at that piece of meat! Will doesn’t even know his buddy is jacking off his big black dick in front of me.)

What’s the matter, Honey?

Oh, nothing. I just slipped a little. Must have been something on the floor. I’ll just wipe it up. [If I get on my knees to wipe the floor, Will won’t be able to tell that I’m breathing on that beautiful prick.]

[From the huge grin on Jason’s face, I have to believe my lovely wife is about to go down on him in our own kitchen.] Everything ok, Honey?

Huh? Oh, yeah. Just found something that needs a lot of rubbing.

OK. Well, better get it. We don’t want you slipping down and busting that pretty little ass of yours.

[I’ll get it all right. If I’m any judge of pricks, this black one is going to go off down my throat any time now. Ahhh!]

You ok, Buddy?. You look a little pale.

Everything’s just fine, Buddy. Jes fine.

How would you like to fuck him, Honey?

Wha-what?

Now that you’ve let him blow a wad of cum down your throat, I thought you might like to see if you can jam all that black prick up your tight little twat.

Why, whatever do you mean?

Look behind you, honey. See that mirror?

Oh, shit. Are you mad at me?

If I was mad at you, wouldn’t I be asking you to quit jacking him off while we chit-chat?

Oh! Yeah. I guess so. Didn’t really realize I was doing it.

Well, you can just keep right on as long as you like, on two conditions. You can fuck Jason as often as the two of you feel like it just as long as I can be present every time. No sneaking off together without me. Ok?

You said two conditions. What’s the other one?

You don’t say a word about anything I do with Christi.

CHRISTI! You don’t mean you’re going to fuck your own daughter?

I’m not going to do anything to hurt her. You know I love her more than anything. She may not want to have anything to do with me, but she’s old enough to make her own decisions. We’ve always been close, I just want to see if she wants to be as close as I do. Take another look at that piece of meat Jason’s stroking before you answer.

Do you promise not to hurt her?

Of course I promise. She’s my daughter, too. Here, I’ll hold Jason’s prick while you slide down it. Deal?

Ok, ok. Deal, but you better not let me find out you have hurt her in any way.

Here, I’ll pull your dress off so Jason can suck those fine titties you have. Doesn’t that log feel good sliding up your cunt? Is it coming out your mouth, yet.

Ummm. No, but it feels like it. Fuck me big boy. Drive that pile driver. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

Damn, Sandi! You the first white woman I ever fucked that was this hot. Just wait till I slam Big John up your white ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.