My Journey - Book 3: Bows - Cover

My Journey - Book 3: Bows

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 37

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37 - In the wake of Thanksgiving weekend, Matt's family learns to cope with the new reality as they clean up and face the aftermath of Exile. Follow Matt's road to recovery as they all wonder what comes next and dread the answer. Christmas is coming and each of them separately wonder whether it will be a time of celebration or mourning.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

After dinner, we all thanked Patty for putting on the meal for all of us. “I had plenty of help,” she said lightly, but accepted some of the praise herself. It turned out that Louisa and Lilly helped out a lot in the kitchen for dinner.

We all sort of scattered after dinner. Lilly went to spend time with her guitar, Mom and Frank decided to watch some TV and talk in the living room, Patty and Dan stayed home, Louisa, Miguel and Hector left and the girls and I went to the basement for our own family meeting.

“New house, huh?” Emma asked pointedly. “I thought we agreed that we weren’t going to do that.”

“No, I agreed that I wouldn’t buy a house for the Sorority for Christmas,” I reminded her. “This is a cleverly disguised ploy to get Tricia moved in with us permanently. That and Beck wants a room for bondage furniture.”

That made Beck cheer that she was finally getting her own hobby room and we all laughed. Tricia though looked startled. “You’re doing all this so that I’ll move in?!!?” she blurted, incredulously.

“No,” I promised. “That was a joke. I think we both know that your dad and my mom are not going to slow down any time soon. I think it’s only a matter of time before you and him are moved in with us anyway.”

“You don’t think your mom will choose to move in with him instead?” she asked with her hands on her hips.

“She might, but is there a room like this at your place that we could turn into a room for all of us?”

“No,” she admitted.

“I think if we did it that way, Mom and Lilly would move over there, you’d move over here and we’d renovate the house here to suit us more completely,” I suggested. “I’d rather we all find a place we can be together. Everyone seems to be okay living in one house, so I’m thinking we should build three on the property.”

Collie looked at me strangely. “If we only need one, why build two more?” she asked.

“Well, one would be a guesthouse for relatives, friends and other visitors,” I explained. “The other one would be our gym. We need a high ceiling for cheer. Beck wants a basketball court, so we might as well build them into one. We can build it with one half set aside for changing rooms, equipment rooms and have our hobby rooms upstairs and put the pool in the basement.”

“Next season we could do cheer from home?” Lana asked. She and Gina both looked excited by that prospect.

“Why not?” I said lightly. “We can get all the gear we need and work out as many times a week as we need.”

“You really ARE going all out on this!” Emma said, concerned.

“Look at it like this,” I said to her, knowing that she missed California sometimes. “You and I are just going to be starting our second year at Harvard when construction is finished, right? We’ll each have three years left on our undergrad degrees, then we each want to pursue Masters and probably PhD degrees too. That means we’re going to be enrolled at Harvard for probably another eight or nine years, but at least six for us to get our undergrads and Masters. That’s a long time to wait to have a home we love.”

“What about when we’re done college?” she asked.

“There’s land for sale in California, right?” I asked with a smile. “We’ll reproduce the house there or build one that fits us even better. This isn’t an anchor. There’s still going to be people we love who make Boston their home after we graduate. If they all decide that they want to come with us, then we can make them part of our plans. If not, then the house will still be here to take care of them.”

She seemed torn. “You’d build a dream home and then give it up to go where I wanted?” she asked, stunned.

“Home is where you are,” I told her simply. “Of course, I saw something that might make you willing to hang onto the house here, so we might not be moving when we graduate depending on how much you like it.”

“What is it?” she asked suspiciously.

“You know the biggest wave machine in America is an hour away, right? It’s in Nashua. I looked it up.”

“You’re kidding!” she said, astounded. “I had no idea.”

“Well, I was looking at the specs for installing one on the property. It’s gonna depend on how much land we can get and whether we think we’ll use it enough to make it worthwhile.”

“No,” she said, shaking her head. “That’s WAY too much just for us to surf.”

“You think it’s gonna cost more than airfare to LA for seventeen people?” I asked dryly.

“Is there really that many of us?” Beck gaped.

I nodded. “The eight of us, your mom and dad, my mom, Tricia’s dad, Lilly, Hanna, Gina’s parents and her brother, Hector,” I counted them off. “That all assumes we don’t pick up anyone else or lose anyone along the way.”

“How much is it gonna cost?” Gina wanted to know.

“Airfare is going to be just a little under thirty-five thousand,” I told her. “I’m getting great travel rewards for it.”

“Are you shitting me?!!?” Gina asked, scandalized. “That’s too much!”

“For seventeen people flying first class to LA during peak vacation season? I didn’t whine about it. It breaks down to about $2000 each. For a seven-week vacation, that’s pretty fantastic. That means we all get the vacation of a lifetime for about forty bucks a day. I’ll spend more than that on restaurants while we’re out there.”

“You’re loco,” she said faintly.

“That’s all well and good,” Emma said, sitting in my office chair with a strange look on her face. “What I’M interested in hearing about though is who you’ve been having fun with today,” she announced and plucked the panties off the desk, twirling them on one finger. “You reeked of stale pussy and fresh soap at dinner,” she told me.

I chuckled. “I wasn’t trying to hide it. I had a very intimate moment with a lady doctor who’s directly responsible for me not being dead on Thanksgiving weekend.”

She nodded and the rest of the girls were suddenly all interested in what I was talking about. “Did she leave anything for me?” Emma asked me delicately.

“My stamina was the one thing she didn’t test during my examination,” I told her. “I would have turned her down since I promised you my very best tonight.”

“Good!” she said brightly. “When there’s no waiting line, you can make her squeal like you made Hanna.”

“I did promise to take her on vacation next year,” I told her. “When I first met her, I asked her where she’d always wanted to go on vacation and that’s what she said. I told her the age of consent in Hawaii is sixteen and to book her vacation for next summer.”

That made Emma laugh. “Hence why you had to give her a promissory note for next year?”

“That and she and Victoria have been using me to tease each other. They’ve been sending me to see the other with bite marks, lipstick, things like that.”

Lana gaped at me. “Dr. Spencer!??!” she blurted.

I nodded. “That can NEVER leave this room,” I told her and included Beck in that look. “Alice works with her. Victoria’s never crossed a line with me and she’s never done anything that would get us kicked out of the mall if we did it in the food court, but others might not see it that way and I won’t put her career in jeopardy.”

They nodded. “We understand,” Beck told me. “I don’t tell her about Bad Matt or about you and mom. We won’t tell her.”

“Thanks,” I said, gratefully. “I’d consider it differently if I were older, but with my age, Victoria would be under suspicion of coercing me into a relationship.”

“How are things between you and her?” Tabby asked.

“They’re good. I think we’re both holding our breath for when Carl dies. We’re both going to go to pieces when it happens. If we end up breaking rules and crossing lines, it will likely be then. I know you girls will be there for me and for her too as much as she’ll allow it, but she’s the one that will share my grief the hardest. Emma knows Carl a little bit, but he’s cut way back on his teaching schedule this year for the study and his illness.”

She nodded. “Yeah, a couple of older students were complaining that they were hoping to take some courses from him this semester, but I heard he’s only teaching a couple.”

I nodded. “The point is that he’s been her mentor since she was his student. They’ve kept in touch all these years. I’m his last protege. For her the loss will be a lifelong friend. For me, it’ll be the sudden loss of someone that’s become like a father to me. That’s happened too often this past year.”

Emma looked at me oddly. “You haven’t really lost your father,” she pointed out.

“Yeah,” Lana interrupted, “yeah, he did. He’s reconnected with him slowly, but by the time you met him, Matt was calling him Donald and was barely talking to him. Because of what happened with Miranda and the divorce and his dad didn’t handle it well.”

I nodded in agreement. “And when things got bad around here, I was sort of cut off from Dan who had been like a second father. Right around that time was when I found out Carl was sick. It all kind of compounded.”

“Well, you’ve got your dad and Dan back,” she said gently and got up out of the chair to kiss me. “You’ve got Mark and Daddy wrapped around your little finger too. You just don’t know it. Whatever you have planned, it lit a fire under Daddy. He wants you to call him with project updates. He’s been trading phone calls with Mark too.”

I nodded. “I think I’m gonna surprise you completely,” I told her with a grin. “You’ll never guess what it is. Not in a million years.”

“You care to make a small bet on that?” she asked with a smile.

“What’s the time-frame and what’s the bet?” I asked.

“I’ll know what you’re planning by the time we’re back from Malibu in August,” she said with a smirk. “If I win, you take me with you to Hawaii next summer.”

“And if I win?” I asked. I’d already decided that Emma was coming with me regardless of what else was going on. She was my life. Samantha would have to understand that. I’d actually planned on bringing the whole Sorority.

“You get to put one of those collars on me,” she offered.

“That’s not much of a bet,” I told her, making her eyes widen in surprise. “I was planning to take you anyway and everyone knows that you wearing a collar is kind of a sham, since this,” I took hold of her pinkie with the ring on it, “is by FAR, the truest expression of how we work.”

She gave me a withering look that said she wanted to be mad at me for shooting her down, but I’d gotten under her skin and she was fighting hard not to smile. I kissed her and grinned in response. “You’re lucky I love you,” she said.

“I am,” I agreed. “Alright, loser submits to a whole weekend of deep bondage sex. No safe words except for medical distress, no quit, no mercy. From right after dinner on Friday, to right before bed on Sunday.”

“Are you sure you can handle that?” she asked, certain that she wasn’t going to lose.

“Has someone already told you what it is or are you just confident in your ability to worm out the information? Be honest. If you’ve already found out, then you need to fess up now.”

“I don’t know anything except what you and Daddy mentioned over Skype. So I know the costume is going to weigh about seventy pounds. That’s pretty much it.”

I looked at Gina. “You haven’t found out anything this week?” I asked.

“Nope,” she said. “Mark won’t even let me upstairs where he’s working on it.”

I nodded. “Okay. I’ll talk to Mark tomorrow and make sure that he keeps it secret. Not that I don’t trust you, but this bet just became very interesting.”

She grinned at me and I’m sure she was wondering if I intended to win or lose. I was kind of wondering myself. “Now that we have THAT settled, go get in the shower so you can give me the attention I’ve been missing since Thanksgiving,” she ordered with a grin.

“Yes, Ma’am!” I nodded and stripped out of my clothes, not bothering with my robe since it was just us down here. I showered quickly, admitting that I stank of Samantha. I smiled, surprised that she had crossed that line, but pleased at the same time. I put thoughts of her out of my head for the moment to focus on Emma, but I knew that I’d return to these thoughts during the day tomorrow.

I got dried off and returned to the bedroom. The girls were mostly where they’d been when I left to get my shower, but I noticed it would be getting close to the time that Tricia was normally supposed to be home before we were back to being presentable. “You and your Dad heading home or do you think he’ll hang in there until it gets late?”

“Worried about his reaction?” she asked with a smirk.

I shrugged. “More like I’m being considerate of his feelings,” I said. “I don’t know how much you’ve prepared him for the screaming that’s issued forth from this room in the past.”

She shrugged. “He saw the two of us after the dance,” she pointed out. “He’s also been in this room. I don’t think he’s unprepared.”

I nodded. “Fair enough,” I admitted. “He’s also upstairs with Mom. She’ll calm him down if he has an anxiety attack.” With that decided, I focused my attentions on Emma. I was still naked and she was still dressed. That needed to change.

I crossed the room to her where she was lounging in the office chair and took her hands in mine, drawing her to her feet unhurriedly. She grinned at me and rose to wrap her arms around me and kiss me deeply. I slowly undressed her, unbuttoning the blouse she’d worn today and pushing it off her shoulders to flutter to the floor before I pulled at the tank-top she’d worn under it. I pulled it out of her jeans and lifted the hem, slowly baring her delicious tan as I gazed into her eyes lovingly. She raised her arms, her green eyes sparkling with delight at having me all to herself tonight, even if the others were watching.

When her tank-top was gone, I slipped my arms around her, basking in the feel of her smooth skin as we came together. I leaned in and kissed her, my fingers stroking her soft skin as I parted my lips, slipping out my tongue to play with hers. I moved my hands to her bra, unhooking the clasps with a little more difficulty than I had with the other girls owing to her larger breasts. She moaned softly into my mouth and I moaned into hers, delighting in having her back here with me for this. I stroked her back, letting my hands drift up to her shoulders to slip the straps down over her arms.

She shrugged her shoulders to free the straps and I took a step back, pulling her bra with me and dropping it to the floor. I followed it down, slipping to my knees before her and unzipping her jeans. I tugged them down her legs with a little help from her and she lifted her feet for me to slip them off, leaving her wearing a tiny pair of panties and a smile. I steered her over to the bed and shuffled after her on my knees before I pulled her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and went to lay down, but I shook my head, confusing her. She’d told me she wanted this once. I pulled her close, my hands sliding around her hips to her ass and I kissed her beautiful, hairless pussy.

She sighed as she felt my lips on hers and reached down to run her fingers through the short hair I was still growing out. She looked down at me between her breasts, her eyes urging me on even as her hands pulled me tighter against her gently.

I smiled and pressed my mouth to her pussy, snaking my tongue out to explore her folds, swiping repeatedly over her clit, making her start to moan softly, whispering my name in her need. She’d been parted from me for too long. I’d had the rest of the girls here, but she’d only had my sweatshirt to keep her warm at night for two weeks. I poured my heart and soul into what I was doing with her, making wet slurping sounds as I lashed my tongue through her petals, teasing her lips, flicking at her entrance and swirling around her clit like the world was about to end for both of us.

Her moans quickly turned to groans and her fingers, which had stroked my hair before, now pulled me tighter against her while she stood over me, exactly like Zoe had on her first night with us. She’d said it was hot and she’d wanted it, but we’d never gotten back to it until now and I intended to make it life-changing for her. She shuddered and trembled, groaning through her first orgasm, but I wasn’t satisfied with that response. I pushed my head between her thighs, tilting my face up to let her grind against me with small movements of her hips while I lapped at her pussy, urging her higher and higher with my eager tongue.

I was distantly aware that there was more than one throat moaning now and I wondered which of my girls was getting carried away by our antics, but wasn’t curious enough to lift my head from where I had it lodged. I ate Emma madly, watching her face as she came for me a second time, her thighs trembling slightly as I kept at it, letting her drench me with her juices as I held her to me, my hands kneading her ass gently.

She had her eyes closed, breathing hard through her mouth, her face a mask of concentration. I could see her starting to tremble all over and I wondered if I’d need to guide her to collapse onto the bed after this one. I started to hum gently and she cried out in surprise as the orgasm she’d been inching toward rushed over her instead. She screamed and gasped and squealed as I sucked on her clit and hummed her through a huge, crashing orgasm. Her whole body trembled as she rode out the pleasure until it was too much for her and she tried to back away.

I chuckled and held on tight, holding my lips around her clit and lashing it mercilessly until she had another right on top of the old one, thrashing so violently that this time, she did flop back onto the bed, my face still plastered to her lips, not letting her go that easily.

When this orgasm faded, I finally had mercy on her and gave her quivering pussy one last kiss, barely a peck on her lips. I crawled up onto the bed and glanced across at the rest of the girls. They were all watching, but Tabby and Collie were locked together in a more passionate embrace, still dressed, but not for much longer if someone didn’t stop them. I wasn’t about to deny them their pleasure and I doubted any of the other girls were going to object.

I slowly crawled up Emma’s body to kiss her deeply, letting her taste her own cum on my lips and tongue. Her kiss was as passionate as mine and she threw her arms around my neck as I held her, letting her tremble in my arms with small aftershocks from the orgasms she’d had so far. I let her drift on a cloud of satisfaction as I licked and kissed her neck, one hand gently kneading her breast, pausing every now and then to pinch and roll her nipple, making her gasp again while she caught her breath. Collie was quickly undressing Tabby on the other bed, having already shed her own clothes and I smiled at them before I lowered my mouth to one of Emma’s nipples, sucking it between my lips greedily, making her gasp and groan again as I loved her tits, switching back and forth between them as I coaxed her back to life. I was almost painfully hard now and I wanted to move us along to the next act.

She slowly started to return from whatever daydreams her orgasms had made possible for her and she started stroking my head and shoulders more and more urgently. Finally, she pulled my head up, making her nipple slip out of my mouth with a pop to look into my eyes. “Fuck me!” she said emphatically and pulled my head toward her to kiss me passionately.

I didn’t need to be told twice. I knew she was wet and as ready as she could be. I I shifted so I was between her legs and sank into her depths slowly. My eyes rolled back into my head at the first contact and I decided that I was going to give her my all. If I couldn’t walk tomorrow, I’d manage. “Lana,” I said, sinking myself as deeply into meditation as I could, “time us.”

“Oh Fuck!” Emma breathed in horror, remembering what happened last time.

I smiled at her and firmly pushed myself out of the moment, letting my hips start to rock back and forth while I lost myself in a thousand distractions to keep my mind off what I was feeling. Psychology, engineering, the Iron Man suit, Gina’s new job, cheer, physio, Hanna and Chloe, Dawn, April 2nd and a million other things to keep my mind anywhere but on the constant friction of her tight pussy.

I surfaced just long enough to ask the time and get a read on Emma. She was gasping and cumming and mewling softly as I sank back into tranquility and continued to thrust into her. I was moving more gently than I had with Hanna, but then, I’d been punishing Hanna. I spent some time on strategy for Chloe, contemplating how best to dissuade Danny from crossing lines this summer, going over the presentation for Friday, considering what features I personally wanted from the new house we were in the planning stages of building, wondering how Jill and Dad were going to hit it off. I surfaced at that point, deciding THAT topic was off limits for now.

“Time?” I asked again, focusing on the moment.

“Thirty seven minutes,” Lana told me.

“Beck, grab me the lube from the nightstand,” I requested and went back to my meditations, drizzling a little extra lube onto her pussy where we were joined before I went back to what I was doing. I was distantly aware that this was medically dangerous because it isolated me from distress signals my body was sending me in addition to blunting the sensations of sex. I let that thought drift away and thought I was in good shape to go for a while longer. It wasn’t like my incisions were going to split open and spill my guts all over the place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.