Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines - Cover

Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If something bad can happen, it does happen to Uncle George. Uncle George is a nice guy though and his honorary niece really likes him. Her feelings mature into love and desire for him as she gets a little older. Uncle George is having one of those random bad things going on in his life, so when his niece tells him about her feelings, he accepts her love, both emotional and physical. Uncle George is very happy. Then fate hands Uncle George something really unexpected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Time flies when you are having fun. Suddenly Sherry and Brandy were two years old, and we were discussing whether my girls wanted to nurse for another year. The girls decided that it was too difficult for the girls to understand not to use teeth on mommy’s tender nipples, so we began weaning them.

May dropped by and oohed and ahhed over Sherry and Brandy like an Auntie or a Grandma.

She said, “You know you just married me because I liked to fuck and you couldn’t find the pretty, skinny girl you really wanted. I’m getting the marriage annulled, but that’s just so I can find somebody who likes chubby girls with big tits. I won’t turn you in to the police or immigration, and I won’t steal your money. I’m glad you found the girl you really wanted. I’m pretty surprised you got two for the price of one. Gem is beauty pageant pretty, and Jana doesn’t look anything like her mom, so she’s very pretty too.

“I see they’ve slimmed you down quite a bit. I suppose you like it that they work you hard and give you lots of exercise. Anyway, I know you have your hands full with two little girls and your heart full with two beautiful lovers.

“So I just wanted to drop by and see if you were all still together. It surprised me a little to see that both Jana and Gem are still head over heels in love with you. I hope you learned something and you are a better man for them. And you know, no hard feelings. It was really good until it wasn’t. So take care and try not to cheat on your girls because you really are all they have.”

May left, and that was the last I ever heard from her, except for a copy of the annulment papers from her lawyer.

“Wow, that was a surprise!” Jana said.

“A little bitter, but at least no screaming or hitting or knives or guns,” Gem said.

“Do you plan to stay with us forever Daddy?” Jana asked.

“Do you plan to stay with me forever Jana?” I asked.

“Yes Daddy. I’m yours as long as you want me. I’m sixteen, with a two year-old daughter. I’m not very marketable these days. Then there’s the fact that the man I gave my virginity to is the best lover I’m ever going to have. You know me so well; you touch me in the right place and in the right way without me even telling you what I want. I never thought I’d cum more after having a baby than I did in our first months together, but I’m cumming more and harder now, and I swear to you Daddy that every time you love me seems like the best we’ve ever made love,” Jana said.

“Daddy, you didn’t ask me, but I’m staying with you forever for the same reasons Jana talked about,” Gem said.

Jana cuddled up to me and said, “Daddy, I want to give you another baby. I think it will be very sexy fucking to get pregnant on purpose.”

Gem smiled at me and said, “Daddy, don’t get mad, but I want to talk about when Sherry and Brandy are fourteen. Daddy you’ll be 83, and by that time, I think Jana and I will be the only girls you’ll be able to love on a regular basis by that time. What would you think of making little boys this time so you can teach your daughters how, and the boys can be their human dildos while their hormones are out of control?”

“What do you think about that Jana?” I asked.

“Well it was kind of my idea to begin with. I know how you love to make girls cum. You are really driven to make sure any girl who makes love with you is completely satisfied, so I’m afraid if you have four horny girls on your hands, it might be too much heavy lifting for you. I’m not doubting how well you’ll be able to love Gem and me then, just that horny fourteen year-old girls don’t have good judgment, and two of them might give you a literal heart attack Daddy,” Jana replied.

“There’s only one problem with that idea girls. When Sherry and Brandy are fourteen, the boys would only be eleven. Now what are those poor horny girls going to do waiting for their brothers to get to be fourteen?” I said.

“Oh damn! I forgot about that. We can’t risk our girls getting charged with being child molesters at fourteen. Gem, why didn’t you tell me my plan was no plan at all?” Jana said.

“Gee sis, I don’t know. Maybe because someone I know can only take criticism from Daddy,” Gem said.

“What are we going to do Daddy?” Jana said.

“Well my darling daughter, there are a couple of options. First though, I need to say that whatever Sherry and Brandy decide to do about sex when they are fourteen needs to be up to them. We can’t plan their lives and steer them onto the course you and Gem chose. They may only like girls. They may only want to play with each other. Then again, they may not be interested in sex at all until they are sixteen, or they may be horny as hell at eleven. They may not think old dad is the right teacher or the right man to be their first lover. A lot of girls hate their brothers at fourteen, so there really is not much point in trying to plan ahead by making boy babies they might not want to even talk to, let alone make love with.

“What might work, and this will ONLY work if the girls feel comfortable talking to us about ANYTHING, which means we can’t be overbearing with them even when they have ridiculous ideas, would be to have them bring their intended partner home. Get them appropriate health screening and birth control, teach them how to do it nice, and then let them go at it in their rooms so they are safe and not in the back seat of a car.

“Now if I’m wrong and they want me to teach them, I’ll be proud and honored to take care of them, just like I took care of their mamas. Once they know how, we ask them to bring the boyfriends home and proceed as I described before.”

“That’s probably how things would work out if we were talking about boys, but we have two girls. I guarantee that if your daughters decide to give you their virginity, they will want you to be their only lover and will want to fuck you every day for the rest of your life,” Gem said.

“Why do you think that?” I asked.

“Because I’m a girl, I feel like your daughter, you were my first lover when I was fifteen, and I want you to be my only lover. I want you to fuck me every day for the rest of our lives. Jana thinks of you as her dad, you were her first lover when she was only fourteen, and she wants you to be the only man to ever touch her, and needs you to fuck her every day for the rest of your lives. What more evidence do you need?” Gem said.

“One thing we could do to make that more likely for them to be able to talk to us about sex without getting embarrassed is to all sleep in the same bed and let them see what making love looks like. It never hurt kids in many societies, and it will make sure they don’t have an excuse to be shy talking about sex because they’ll see it happening. That way they can make more informed decisions about whether they want to make love with their father,” I said.

“What about having more babies Daddy? I really want to get knocked up again,” Jana said.

“We can do that, but I recommend girls, so we don’t have to worry about birth control. If we bring them up to be civilized humans, hopefully big sisters won’t force little sisters to do anything they don’t want to do,” I explained.

“Little boys are harder to change. They can pee in your face if you leave them uncovered for even a second. I’m in favor of girls,” Gem said.

“I’m not against another girl. They are cuddly and cute, and we know about their emotions and equipment from personal experience,” Jana agreed.

“We need to make sure we are teaching Sherry and Brandy not to tease or make fun of anyone for physical reasons. We don’t want them destroying their little sisters’ self confidence over uneven boobs or something like that,” I said.

“That’s true. When they see how different my nipples are from Jana’s and when we teach them about their parts, they’ll see our clits are different too. I suppose example isn’t enough though and we will need to actively teach not being an asshole,” Gem added.

I had been seeing an urologist who was experimenting with stem cells to rebuild the prostate after HIFU, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, treatment to kill prostate cancer cells. I was hoping for a miracle so my girls could really feel me shoot off, and not just be vaguely aware of a little dribble that could get them pregnant.

After the treatment, it would take several months for the non-specific cells in my prostate to be replaced, hopefully with specific prostate cells capable of producing semen.

We had so much to do to take care of the kids that Jana and Gem had cut back and we were only making love once a day. Cumming two times in 24 hours was all I could manage at 70 years old. I usually fucked Gem in the morning because she liked that time of day best. She said it put her in a good mood all day. I fucked Jana at bedtime because her overactive imagination made it hard for her to fall asleep if I didn’t wear her out.

About three months after my stem cell treatment I was making love to Jana and when I came she said, “Oh, that feels hotter than before Daddy. I mean hotter temperature. It felt more spurty than dribbly too.” A little later Jana said, “Damn Daddy, you are getting messy. There’s a big old wet spot where my butt was, and it’s from your cum running out of my pussy. How am I supposed to sleep on soaking wet sheets?”

“Keep calm dear. Just switch places with me and I’ll sleep in the wet spot,” I told Jana.

In the morning Gem rode me as soon as she woke up because my full bladder gave me a firmer hard-on. When she was pretty much done cumming, she let me up to pee. I came back to bed, and Gem said, “Get on top of me Daddy. I want to see how much you shoot off inside me.”

I knelt between her wide spread thighs and guided my cock into her wet pussy. I loved the feel as I glided inside her. Her natural lubrication was somehow slipperier today and fucking her tight pussy was even more exciting than usual.

I fucked her through three more orgasms, and then she started doing Kegel squeezes on my cock. I came deep inside her cunt, and I almost felt the semen racing down my urethra as it went through my cock and squirted inside her pussy.

“I felt that for sure Daddy. I think you squirted my cervix dead center. When we get my IUD out, you’ll knock me up in no time,” Gem said.

We cuddled for a while, but Gem stayed on her back and I rolled on my side, pressing my limp dick against her soft, smooth thigh. I was struck once again by how lucky I am. I have just fucked a beauty pageant worthy teenage girl to multiple orgasms, and I’ve been doing it for three years. A lot of men never get to know how incredibly sexy a teen girl is to fuck and I’ve got two in love with me and happy to fuck me any time I can get an erection. It certainly had worked out the way I preferred; I’d gone to paradise BEFORE I died.

Gem said, “I suppose I ought to get up and fix breakfast.” When she sat up, the cum inside her pussy ran out and soaked an area of sheet about the size of the circle it would make if you drew around an upside down teacup.

My seventeen year-old lover grinned at me and sweetly whispered, “This may change our willingness to let you cum in our mouths when we take care of you for those six weeks after the deliveries.”

Jana rolled over and said, “Maybe I’ll like the taste. When girls in pornos snowball and then swallow, it always looks sexy as hell to me.”

“OK, Daddy can cum in my mouth and I’ll snowball it for you to swallow sis.” Gem said.

The volume of semen I produced continued to improve until I was able to shoot off as hard and as much as I ever did. Gem really liked feeling me cum inside her and having my semen spurt against her cervix. Jana had a little problem with how messy my thick sticky cream was, but she did like the feel of my hot cum spraying against her cervix too.

The urologist checked my sperm and they were swimming energetically. There weren’t very many malformed sperm, so he cleared me to try to get my girls pregnant again.

Princess brought the OB/GYN to our house, and she removed the girls’ IUDs. We waited for their periods to get back to normal before we tried to get them pregnant. I used condoms for birth control. The girls hated it, and it made it almost impossible for me to cum. I reminded Jana that it kept me from being so messy. She grinned at me and said, “I’m starting to tolerate the mess because of how good hot cum feels in my pussy.”

The girls’ periods synched so that they were both on the same schedule. Gem was happy that her periods were not heavy or painful any more.

The first time their periods were completely normal, I stopped using condoms, and we started having a lot more sex. Our lovemaking talk centered on impregnation themes, with lots of, “pump me full of sperm and knock me up Daddy,” type begging from my horny girls.

Strangely enough the first time they could have gotten pregnant they didn’t, even though I kept them as full of sperm as I could during their fertile days.

The second month both girls caught. They got pregnant again, probably on the same night. One of the reasons we had lots of sex, besides just being horny and liking to fuck as often as physically possible, was to keep my sperm count low to give the girl baby making sperm an advantage. I also learned to cum with just the head of my cock inside the girls’ pussies. This makes the sperm swim a greater distance in the lower Ph environment of the vagina, also giving the X chromosome carrying sperm an advantage over the lighter, faster swimming Y carrying, boy baby making, sperm.

The girls decided Madeira and Amaretto were good names for girl babies. The power of positive thinking prevailed, and both Jana and Gem delivered healthy girl babies. Jana picked Madeira for her girl. She was 5 pounds 8 ounces.

Gem picked Amaretto for her baby. Gem’s baby was 6 pounds exactly.

Both babies were healthy and nursed just as well as their big sisters had.

Everything went on for us very much the way it did with our first babies. Having two three year olds running around did complicate things, but we all worked together to figure out how to get babies nursed, little girls fed and cared for, and mommies fucked as often as possible.

Due to the rules of this site, I must now skip forward eleven years to the time when Sherry and Brandy are having their fourteenth birthday party.

Our daughters Sherry and Brandy have truly blessed us. They are the kind of girls every parent hopes for. They are kind, considerate, and caring. They help their moms without complaint. They rarely ask for anything, so I like to spoil them when I can.

We planned a joint birthday party for our girls, complete with new dresses and dancing to a live band.

Once Jana was 18, we were able to go out without being afraid, and when the girls were school age, we enrolled them in a good school. Brandy was more popular, but Sherry tended to keep friends longer. The girls invited their whole class so no one would feel left out.

We always slept in a family bed, and the girls knew all about making love because they had seen it nearly every night since they could remember. We tended to be clothing optional at home, so the girls were not shocked at the sight of a naked male or nude females.

Of course seeing lovemaking brought up questions that we always answered honestly, so when the girls were eleven and got their periods, they weren’t shocked when they got their first real sex education talk.

For a week before the girls’ party there was a lot of whispering and giggling going on between Sherry, Brandy, Jana, and Gem. I was sure it had something to do with me, because they always got quiet if I walked into the room.

Sherry and Brandy were always very affectionate girls and they always liked to cuddle with me and sit on my lap.

The party was on the weekend after the girls’ actual birthdays, so that Brandy was fourteen too, and their school friends would be able to attend.

We had dresses made for Madeira and Amaretto too so that we didn’t have to hear, “It’s not fair!” for the hundredth time from jealous eleven year old little sisters.

The party went off without a problem. I danced a waltz with each of my daughters and they spent the rest of the evening dancing with all their friends from school. They didn’t pair up in couples; they just danced in a bunch in the middle of the floor. I danced with Jana and Gem most of the night. We had agreed on a compromise play list, so I got to rest when the songs Sherry and Brandy chose came on. Jana and Gem had new party dresses too. It was fun to see all my girls in pretty dresses. Especially knowing I would get to take at least two, if not all of them off of my beautiful girls at bedtime.

Madeira and Amaretto had to dance with me too, and because they didn’t have friends at the party, they came back to dance with me several times. My younger daughters are even prettier than their older sisters, and some of the boys from Sherry and Brandy’s school were brave enough to ask them to dance. Jana and Gem kept an eye on the older boys dancing with our younger daughters and made sure they were behaving themselves.

Of course I noticed when Madeira danced with me, she tried to get as close to me as possible, so if there was any “too close dancing” going on, Madeira was probably the instigator. I suspected that Madeira was like her mom and that her desires were developing early.

When the party was over and the guests were gone, Sherry came to me and asked me to dance with her again. This time she got so close it was like she was trying to crawl inside my body. When the song ended Brandy came and cut in. She danced just as close with me, and as I felt her lovely young body pressed tight against me, I was aware of my cock getting hard and pressing against her.

Brandy smiled up at me. Her face was glowing. She whispered, “Daddy, I want you to make love to me tonight. I need you so badly and I want you to make love to me so much.”

“Are you really sure that’s what you want Brandy?” I asked.

“Yes Daddy. Sherry and I both want you to be our first and teach us how it should feel when it really is making love,” Brandy whispered.

Sherry came up behind me and put her arms around my waist and pressed tight against my back. She whispered, “Please, Daddy!” ought to work better than “Please, Uncle George!” don’t you think, Daddy?”

“If you are absolutely sure that’s what you want, girls, I’ll do my best for you,” I said.

Jana and Gem walked over to us. Jana said, “I think Daddy should go take a shower and get in bed. Momma Jana and Momma Gem will help our girls get ready, and we’ll all meet in bed.”

I went to our bedroom and took a shower in the master bath, dried off, and then got in bed. I propped myself up with pillows behind my back.

Jana came into the bedroom and gave me a glowing smile. “Daddy, I’d like to present our daughter Sherry. She wants this to be her first time making love with you and she wants to celebrate this special time as her wedding night,” Jana announced.

Sherry walked into the bedroom like she was walking down the aisle in a wedding procession. She was wearing the sexiest cross between a wedding dress and a wedding night negligee that you can possibly imagine. The lace bodice had cutouts exposing her nipples, which were big and dark brown like Jana’s. They were fully erect and sticking out further than Jana’s did. The skirt was long in back, but cutout in front, all the way up to her waist. Her pussy was completely exposed, and I smiled when I saw she was shaved bare.

Sherry came to the side of the bed. She looked into my eyes and her eyes were shining, showing her deep emotions.

“Daddy, I have loved you all my life, and now I want to make love with you too, just like Momma Jana and Momma Gem. I want to be part of our family and take care of you the same way you take care of me,” Sherry said.

“Come to bed with Daddy sweetheart, and let’s get to know each other,” I said.

Sherry got in bed and cuddled close to me.

“Do you want Momma Jana to stay with you baby girl?” I asked.

“No Daddy, I want this to be just you and me sharing our love. We can play with Momma Jana and Momma Gem another time,” Sherry said.

Jana smiled at us and said, “I’m so happy for you Sherry and I’m so proud of you.”

Jana closed the door behind her as she left.

Sherry turned to me and whispered, “Please kiss me Daddy.”

I smiled at my daughter and tenderly kissed her on the lips for the very first time.

“You’re sweet Daddy,” Sherry said.

She kissed me passionately, and the strength of her kiss startled me.

“Don’t be surprised Daddy. Mom says I’m probably hornier than she was the day she seduced you. You can just relax and let it happen. If you are worried about hurting me, you can just let me fuck you. When you get to know me and find out how horny and tough I really am, you’ll know fucking my brains out is the right way to make love to me,” Sherry said.

“How come I never saw this side of you before Sherry?” I asked.

“Mom told me to keep the real me under wraps until we were going to make love the first time so you wouldn’t be tempted and I wouldn’t be driving myself crazy wanting you when I couldn’t have you. I saw the logic, so I went along with the program. Now the question is, do you want to knock me up right away, the way you did mom, or do you want to wait?” Sherry said.

“The question is what do you want?” I said.

“I am fertile, and I want you to make a baby in me tonight Daddy. I want to get pregnant the first time we make love, just like mom did,” Sherry declared.

“OK honey, I’ll do my best to give you everything you want,” I told her.

We cuddled and kissed. I was hard, and Sherry was getting eager for us to start making love. I began kissing her breasts and sucking on her exposed nipples. Sherry ripped her negligee off and said, “The damn thing is pretty, but it’s in our way.

I kissed and caressed her breasts and sucked her nipples. I reached down and caressed her labia

“You are so smooth Sherry,” I whispered.

I stroked her clit and she came. Sherry was very much like her mom, and didn’t need a lot of stimulation to cum. I slipped a finger inside her and found her G-Spot. I worked on her G-Spot until she came. Then I worked to make her cum from her G-Spot and her clitoris simultaneously. When everything was in sync and she came from both nerve bundles at the same time, Sherry cried out, “Oh Daddy!”

As she came down from her orgasmic high she said, “Mom told me you’d do that for me. I really love it. It’s even better than I imagined it would be when mom told me about it. Please do it to me again Daddy, and then fuck me.”

This time I went down on her and licked her clit until she came. Sherry’s clit is as big around as Jana’s, but it sticks out about 5 mm further when it’s fully erect. Her clitoral hood retracts even more completely so that her big clit is completely exposed. It throbs with her pulse, and I love licking and sucking it to make her cum. I worked her G-Spot and after a few more orgasms I got things in sync again and she had another simultaneous orgasm. Sherry moaned loudly this time.

“Do it now Daddy. Put your cock in my pussy and make love to me,” Sherry begged.

I moved between her wide spread thighs and rubbed my cock head over her clit. She gently grasped my shaft and rubbed the head fast over her clit. She came again, and while her cunt was still convulsing, I guided the head between her labia and pressed into her opening. I slowly sank my cock into Sherry’s pussy. I didn’t feel anything obstructing her silky sheath. I didn’t hurry, just kept my cock going deeper and deeper inside her until all of my cock was cradled in the heat and wetness of her channel.

“OH Daddy, this is what I’ve been waiting for. I’ve wanted your cock inside me forever. You make Mamma Jana and Mamma Gem cum so good, and I’ve wanted to feel you love me like that from when I was way too young for you to actually fuck me. Now I want you to fuck me forever and never, ever stop,” Sherry said.

I let a little of my weight press my pubic bone harder against her clit. I made love to her harder than I’d planned, and she seemed to love it. She certainly was eager, not reluctant; and aggressive, not fearful.

I stroked her pussy until she came for the first time on my cock. I started thrusting faster and a little harder, and she came again very quickly. Sherry started cumming continuously from that point, and I kept her cumming for an hour. At 83, I was damn pleased with myself for being able to fuck my daughter so well she would never forget how many times and how hard she came the first time her Daddy fucked her.

“I guess I didn’t need to worry about you taking charge, did I Daddy?” Sherry said.

“Next time you can fuck me honey. I got so excited, I just took over,” I told her.

“I’m happy you did Daddy. It’s how I’ve dreamed it would be, with you being hot for me, showing me how much you want me, and then fucking me,” Sherry said.

I was getting a little tired, and Sherry could sense it. She started squirming under me to get me as deep inside her as possible. She whispered, “Daddy, I’m ready for you to cream me and knock me up. Shoot off in my pussy Daddy and get your daughter pregnant.”

Her mom had taught her how to do Kegels, and when Sherry started squeezing my cock, I came deep inside her pussy. It felt like the head of my dick was pressed tight against her cervix.

Sherry moaned, “It feels so hot inside my pussy when you cream me. I love knowing your sperm is swimming up into my womb and going up my fallopian tubes looking for my egg. I kind of feel sorry for the poor sperm that go up the wrong tube. I can’t wait to feel your baby growing in me Daddy.”

“Do you always get so wound up when you cum honey? It just gets me relaxed and makes me want to sleep. Do you want to cuddle and sleep with me, or do you need to go do something?” I asked.

“Of course I’m going to sleep with you Daddy. This is the first night of our honeymoon. Did you know Brandy and I get to be your only wives for a whole month?” Sherry asked.

“No honey your moms have been very secretive about your first times. I’m glad we will have a full honeymoon,” I said.

“That gives us a lot more chances for you to fill me up with sperm and knock me up,” Sherry said cheerfully.

We cuddled up and went to sleep. About 2am I was having the most wonderful dream, and woke to find Sherry sucking my cock. I was hard, so I rolled on my back and helped my daughter straddle me and lower her pussy onto my cock.

“Sherry, darling, it’s your turn to be in charge. Fuck your Daddy just the way you want,” I told my daughter.

She gave me a big smile and started learning how to ride my cock. She quickly learned to grind her clit against my pubic bone when she got to the bottom of her stroke and had my cock completely inside her cunt. It didn’t take long for Sherry to start cumming, and she rode me hard as she learned to get herself into multi-orgasmic mode.

It was exciting for me to see my fourteen year-old daughter concentrating so hard and then being rewarded by a full body orgasm. It looked so hot to see my little girl cumming and being overwhelmed by the pleasure. The expressions of passion and pleasure on her beautiful young face inflamed my desires and made me want to give Sherry the very best sex she could possibly experience. I did my best to work with her and give her maximum stimulation to her clit and pussy. I reached up and began to caress and massage her firm young tits. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger, and that helped her reach a higher plateau. Sherry’s young body was even more sensitive than her mom’s and I got her cumming continuously very easily. She rode me harder and faster until she exploded in a monster orgasm and collapsed on top of me. Her little body was shaking all over and she was moaning softly as her senses were completely overcome. I moved my hands to her slender hips and held her so I could stroke in and out of her tight pussy.

“Roll me on my back before you cream me Daddy,” Sherry whispered.

I did what she asked, and began stroking in and out of her so I could shoot off in her hot cunt.

“I don’t want to lose a drop of your cream Daddy. Shoot off in me Daddy. Pump your little girl full of your hot cream. Fill my pussy up with your cum and my womb with your sperm. Knock up your daughter Daddy so I can give you a beautiful baby girl, and one day she’ll beg for your cum just the way I am.” Sherry said in a breathy whisper.

Her words burned in my brain and I came harder than I could remember. Spurt after spurt of my cum shot into her tight pussy. When she felt the squirts losing power, she clamped her pussy down tight on my cock and got another two jets of cum out of me.

I rolled on my side so I wouldn’t squash her. She pulled her knees up to hold my semen inside her pussy and help her cervix move my sperm into her uterus.

She turned her head and kissed me tenderly. “I understand now why my mom and Momma Gem are so crazy in love with you. You made my first time so wonderful, and then my second time exponentially better. I’m so in love with you Daddy. I’m going to need you to love me every day from now on, you know. I’m just as addicted to your big cock as mom is, and I’m not going to be nice about making sure I get my share of you,” Sherry said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.