Billy Faust - Cover

Billy Faust

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When you were fourteen, did you ever wish that the world would be just a little more sympathetic to your sexual urges? What would you have given to change things?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Paranormal   Incest  

I awoke from the most fantastic dream. There have been many times I woke up after a wet dream, (what 14 year old boy hasn’t?) but this time I woke up during the second spurt. Damn! I knew I should have yanked off again before I went to bed. It was a lot less messy to catch it in a towel than to have it puddle in my sheets, creating an icy, stinky, smelly swamp to wake up in.

Something was fundamentally different this time. There was a warm, soft, cuddly back pressed up against my chest and a hot, soft, cuddly pussy wrapped around my rod o’steel. Not only that, but a small hand was holding my grubby palm against the hardest tit I could have imagined without believing for an instant that it was a physical possibility. My face was full of curly ringlets and my ears were reverberating with the most musical giggle I had ever heard, except from my one year older sister who was turning puberty into an art form.

Wait! There was only one giggle like that, but there was no way I was actually fucking my cheerleader sister--was there?

“Chrissy?”, I ventured, uncertainly.

“Hi, Bro”, she sang. “You sure do have a big dick. It took me forever to get it all the way in and you wouldn’t wake up and help me a bit. I sucked on it forever, trying to wake you up so you could help me, but you just kept snoring away, but at least you were smiling. My little pussy is so sore I won’t be able to do the splits in practice all week. It’s a good thing Mom put me on the pill this year. I would be having triplets from all the splooge you shot up in me.”

“Chrissy?”, I ventured, uncertainly.

“Yes, Who did you expect, some supermodel or one of the Varsity cheerleaders? I can try to get one over here if that’s what you want.”

I finally found my voice. “No, I mean what are you doing and why? Not that I’m complaining, you understand.”

“It’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“It is absolutely the answer to my unspoken desires, but the possibility was so remote I never even fantasized about you, like this.”

“You mean you never wanted to fuck me?”, she pouted a bit.

“Of course I wanted to fuck you. You are a walking wet dream and I am a horny kid. Of course I wanted to fuck you. I just never dreamed that it was on the menu. Is this going to be a one time thing?”

“No, Silly. Of course not. That is, you do want to keep fucking me, don’t you?”

“Does the pope shit in the woods? Of course I do. Will you sleep with me every night and let me go to sleep with my dick buried in your tight snatch like it is now?”

“If that’s what you want, then that’s what we will do.”

“Won’t Mom get suspicious and hit the ceiling?”

“Why would she? She only wants you to have what you want.”

“Really? When did that start?”

“I don’t know, but it’s true. You’ll see.”

Damn! I don’t know what the fuck is going on, but I’m staying for the ride. “Just one question, Sis?”

“Yeah?”

“Am I awake?”

“Yeah. I have a question for you. Ok?”

“Sure.”

“Can you fuck me again?”

“Do bears screw the choir boys?”


“Did you guys sleep well?”

“Hi, Mom. We sure did. That is after Billy finally went soft on me--or is that in me? I will be walking funny for a week, but it was worth it.”

Did I just hear right? Sis and Mom were talking about Sis and I fucking as if it were a normal thing. I had been dreading the morning for a couple of reasons. One was that I would actually wake up and find that it had all been a dream about waking while fucking my sister. The other reason was that the ‘rents were going to hit the ceiling if they even got a hint about what we did last night. Now they were acting as if I deserved to get my ashes hauled instead of getting my ass hauled to jail.

“What would you like for breakfast, Billy?”

“Oh, just the usual, I guess.”

“No, I mean, what would you really, truly like better than anything in the world?”

Wow! Where did that come from? Maybe this was just an extension of the coolest dream I ever had and I would wake up in a puddle of cold cum any minute now. This couldn’t possibly be real, so why not go for broke?

“Ok, then. I would like three eggs--one scrambled, one over-easy and one sunny-side up. Then three strips of bacon, several sausage patties and a slab of ham, with grits and fried potatoes.”

“Anything else?”, Mom brightly answered and turned to begin fixing what I had ordered.

My mouth was hanging open, but I finished my dream wish list by adding, “and oh, yeah. I would like Sis naked and you wearing only an apron. You’re still the number one MILF on the block, Mom.”

“Really? That’s nice, Dear.” She bustled around, getting my order together and gracefully shed her clothes before putting back on the frilly French apron she had been wearing.

Now I knew I was still asleep, but what the hell? I had hot dreams every night. This one seemed more real, but since it couldn’t possibly be happening, why not go with it as long as it lasted?”

“Go ahead and sit down. When your sister gets her clothes off, she may want to sit in your lap and feed you while we eat. Oh! I almost forgot. Your father said he had a surprise for you this morning.”

I’ll just bet he did. Wait till he got in here and saw me with a lap full of naked sister while my beautiful mom shakes her bare ass around the kitchen, getting my lumberjack breakfast ready.

Dad came bustling into the kitchen, full of piss and vinegar, like always. “My! Don’t we look like a happy family today? Doris, you’re looking especially yummy this morning and Chrissy, you may as well go ahead and sit on that thing you are straddling. You’re bound to make Billy shoot off before we finish eating and we don’t want to get cum all over the table, now do we?”

“Gosh, no, Daddy, but I don’t know how much cum he has left after he pumped so much in me last night. It’s still running down my leg. See?” She proudly spread her legs and pointed to the jism running down her thigh as she raised up a bit and slid down the maypole in response to Dad’s suggestion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.