The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“You haven’t wet yourself yet?” Evelyn greeted Janice the next morning, down in the gym.

“You can have a percentage,” Janice took the initiative away from her tiny teen foe.

I fell for it: “There’s the building, the fees, and the porn, which are you talking about?”

“Take this chain off then we can talk. Let me get home and shower and change then we can discuss things in a civilised manner.”

“So you’ve got a backup at home!” Paige worked it out. We’d gone down mob handed.

“And you could move money around!” added Jenna, “on a laptop or whatever.”

“So you’re not going near a device,” said Evelyn. “But as we’ve got your keys from your bag we’ll go and get you some clothes and have a bit of a look around while we’re there.”

“Don’t you dare break into my house!”

“It’s not breaking is it? And who ya gonna call?” jeered Evelyn, getting in the mood already. “Who’s going?” she looked round.

“I’ll go,” offered Candace. She smiled invitingly at Sofia, Jenna and Paige, and they nodded. The four set off up the stairs.

“Er, perhaps I’d better go and see how breakfast is going,” said Bob, “I think I can hear a food fight starting if I’m not mistaken.” He set off after them.

“So let’s take you to the loo Janice,” said Evelyn, “you can shower down here then we’ll bring you some breakfast.”

“Get this chain off me.”

“I quite like you in the chain, but you can have it round your neck if you like?”


After her ablutions Evelyn and I chained Janice back up in the gym by her ankle, nude but with the quilt. Evelyn got her some toast, coffee and orange juice for breakfast.

“So this can be like a dungeon for you Janice,” she teased, “till you get your brain round things and start cooperating. Carl can make a cage for you, in a day or two. These wall bars must come off, they’ll be perfect.”

“You don’t have anything!” Janice ground out through clenched teeth.

“We have that your licence to have this school was issued by a Mr C E Hartford, and we’ll find out who he is and what you have over him. Then we’ll have that over him won’t we? So we can make him change it to Bob. We’ll have your bank passwords soon and then we’ll have all your fees money and any more from Carl’s sex videos and Natalie and whatever. We’ve got all your ripoff porn video and we’ve got you abusing Sofia and cumming being fucked by her.”

Janice glared at her while she munched toast savagely.

“What else?” Evelyn was enjoying herself, flaunting her panties sitting cross-legged in front of Janice in her microskirt. “Oh yes this building, that you bought with the money Carl earned. We’ve got the deeds, in your name. I don’t know if we can bribe a dodgy solicitor or something, to change it?” she looked at me but I could only shrug, “or torture you until you break and sign it over. Are you comfortable by the way? I notice you’re not sitting on your ass this morning.”

“You’re so pleased with yourself!” Janice was lying on one side, “but this place will fall apart without me!”

“You’re right Janice,” Evelyn wrong-footed her, “what do you suggest?”

“I ... suggest you unchain me!” Janice stalled.

“Yes but,” her tiny tormentor mocked, “then you’d just carry on stealing and spying and blackmailing wouldn’t you? What was that about a percentage anyway?”

I jumped, but made myself not say anything.

“I suppose I could give you a cut,” Janice glowered. She was struggling not to gaze at the year-9’s panty-clad pussy; though perhaps that was helping her to make the adjustment to doing business with the nymphet.

“Give who how much cut?” asked Evelyn.

“Ten percent...”

“Hahaha,” Evelyn laughed.

“To share among the staff, and I suppose you,” Janice glared.

“Not Amelie then, for example?”

“It’s up to you how you share it out.”

“You think we’ll just carry on doing porn for you?”

“Why not? You’re all rejects anyway,” it was Janice’s turn to mock. “Who cares? Nobody’s here’s going to criticise or bully you are they? And nobody else will find out in any case.”

“Fucking rejects?” Evelyn’s combustible temper sparked into life, “Nobody cares about YOU do they? Why do you think you’re chained up and nobody’s looking for you?”

“I’m independent,” Janice defended herself, “I always have been.”

“Huh,” Evelyn scoffed, “more like nobody likes you cos you’re so freaking selfish and don’t have any empathy! But so, forget ten percent, nobody’s doing porn for that. How much would they pay for me, your pervert customers? Don’t lie cos we’ll find out.”

“Are you a virgin, with a hymen?”

“Yes.”

I tried to work out if they’d said only Sofia had played with Candace’s toys, and if they always involved insertion, and what generally was going on. But that would have to wait...

“Half a mil, if we did it right.”

“Nonconsent?” The schoolgirl sounded quite cool.

“No, just sex beast like with Natalie, let’s say. So that it is noncon a sense, but played as a fantasy not too real.”

“I don’t think so, but I’ll have to have a look at the sex beast ones. What about Candace?”

“It would have to be a longer one, more of a story with buildup, but she is very perfect, and I expect she can act she’s such an exhibitionist; that does matter more than people realise ... fifty on her own just with Carl, but more if a girl is in it too...”

“Like Amelie, at a hundred.”

“Yes.”

“What about second and third movies ... how many can you do of the same people?”

“Probably about ten at the same price, I don’t know, over time. Depending on storylines and how well we did it, and as long as nobody put on weight or dyed their hair or got tattoos or piercings.”

“Then there’s the school and all the fees.”

“You needn’t think you’re getting your hands on that! That’s mine, I put all this together.”

“You bought the hotel with Carl’s earnings and made him do it up.”

“You’re a greedy little baggage aren’t you?”

“ME??” Evelyn stood up. “You try to take everything all for yourself and you call ME greedy?”

“You’re getting an education aren’t you? Not doing anything apart from being a nuisance.”

Evelyn leaned over and stuck her face in Janice’s in a fury. “Don’t piss me about I’m not fucking stupid!”

Janice knelt up and grabbed Evelyn’s little arms. “Don’t try that on with ME, little girl!”

“Janice,” I used my most gravelly voice. “If you bring force into it we’ll have to tape you again.”

Janice reluctantly let go. “Your bodyguard,” she sneered at Evelyn.

“That’s fucking right Janice!” the tiny teen hadn’t retreated. “One of us is the gangster and it’s not you is it?” Evelyn paused, then smiled suddenly. “But luckily I quite fancy some serious money, so I might not have my henchman get rid of you.”

“Gangster.” Janice’s face creased into a smile. “You’ve got something Evelyn I have to admit. I suppose I could use an assistant.”

“No Janice, you’re going to work for us.”

“Get lost.”

The battle raged on for the rest of the morning, while I did the silent bodyguard thing. I tried to work out if Evelyn was really considering doing porn, or if it was some kind of ploy, but there was no basis to decide until I could get to talk to her alone.

By the time the others got back from her house Janice had only retreated as far as sharing 25% of the action, which Evelyn wasn’t accepting.

“Well we found a backup disc,” Candace announced cheerfully into the battlefield, “and we think we’ve spotted some passwords disguised as contacts. Jenna and Paige are going to work through them, while Sofia and I work on identifying the licence guy. How are you getting on?”

“Stubborn as fuck,” said Evelyn. “I think it’s going to need more spanking and ice, and perhaps some electric shocks.”

“You’ve lost your tiny mind!” snarled Janice.

“Nobody’s forcing you to get tortured,” replied her pupil calmly. “You’re going to hand over everything, it’s just a question of how much pain you put up with before then, and whether you do it while you still have something to negotiate with.”

“You can’t run this place without me!”

“Actually I was thinking,” said Candace sweetly to all of us, “whether we could have some girls as prefects? If the girls voted for them I think it might work. It would be good for some of them to have responsibility, and if they were subject to being elected the others wouldn’t resent them as authority figures. They could look after the more vulnerable ones and help to reinforce some of our positive messages about self-image.”

“Great idea!” said Evelyn. “Let’s ask them? See you later Janice. Or do you need the loo?”


Over lunch Candace addressed the school to float the idea of elected prefects, with a secret ballot to choose them, and it was approved by a show of hands. Evelyn took the news gleefully down to Janice with some cold lunch.

“She’s weakening,” she told us when she came back, “up to forty percent. Anyway can we talk?” She looked at me and Candace, holding Sofia’s hand. “And you Amelie?”

So we went up to Candace’s fragrant little bedroom, where Evelyn and Candace immediately undressed, followed by the rest of us. Candace lay on the bed, on one side, on her back, and I picked up the idea and lay down next to her. Evelyn lay her naked body on mine, as she seems to favour when she has something to communicate. Perhaps sensing something serious my cock didn’t go up, my arms just wrapped round her. My chin was in her hair

Sofia and Amelie lay half on top of Candace, each straddling one lissom leg. She kissed them happily and put her arms round their nude schoolgirl bodies. Her fingers traced up and down over their smooth, lean backs.

“I’ve been thinking,” said Evelyn, “about what Janice said, and the money. Cos Amelie, how would you’ve felt about doing the movie if you’d had a share of what Janice sold it for? Like, she said a hundred thousand pounds, as you’re so perfect and cum so beautifully and you’re not even sixteen yet, so if it was thirty percent for you that would be thirty thousand pounds. Then if you did ten movies that’d be three hundred thousand, enough to really do stuff, or more who knows?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.