The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“That was awesome,” Angie finally stopped recording. “So mine next, then can you show us how you edit them? It’s so cool how you do the titles and add music and make a movie.”

“I’ll show you now,” I offered. My student was looking dissatisfied with this idea, so I carried on: “It’ll give me a few minutes to recover. I’ll be harder, and more likely to cum properly when you do, with some good big spurts, deep inside.”

“Okay,” she smiled, “cool.” She squirmed a little in anticipation, in her neat little bra and panties.

We gathered round the computer and I transferred the file. “Do you want to add in some of you two yesterday?” I asked, trying not to sound hopeful.

“It’s too big for WhatsApp,” said Angie.

“Let’s start a Google account and use that drive,” suggested naked Christina, “then if we take any more we can just add it; like, in the shower or whatever.”

A shower scene?? “Okay,” I nodded.

So that’s what we did. I put them on the network and Angie uploaded it. I downloaded it, opened both files into the editing program and showed them about clips, timeline, transitions and the rest of it.

“You take clips,” I explained, “that can be sections from one long file from one camera, or from different cameras covering the same scene from different angles, or from lots of different cameras and scenes that you put together to tell a story. You know how in a movie they show a hotel, then cut to a room and you know the room is in the hotel? And with plenty of footage, like kiteboarding, you can make lots of short videos from one trip.”

“Oh, that’s so cool!” Christina was into it, and Angie was nodding too. They were enthusiastic hands-on learners and quickly had the beginnings of a movie, with a title and changes of scene and even a bit of slowmo.

“Right,” said Angie after about fifteen minutes, “time to get some more footage!”

“We could get some different angles,” said Christina, “as we’ve got three cameras, and these little clamp things.”

“Okay good idea,” agreed Angie, getting naked and towing me towards the bed. I was vaguely aware of the naked blonde schoolgirl moving around while the naked brunette schoolgirl was ushering my cock between her thighs. In a moment my cock was enveloped in pulsating pussy again.

Angie was at least as gorgeous in bed as I’d remembered. Her face shone beautifully up at me, and her stunning body thrilled to each thrust, each press, and even each pause. Her pussy clamped and squeezed, while her nipples stuck out and her lovely mouth hung slightly open in a dreamy smile. My hips savoured the feel of her soft skin with each landing.

She only lasted two or three minutes before she was ready to cum, and I knew not to mess about. I kept pumping steadily and she surged into her climax gleefully, while Christina moved in for a closeup of our desperate faces as I spurted sperm deep into the grateful, sucking pussy.

After half a dozen spurts I slowed down and stopped.

“Awesome,” Angie smiled, stroking sexily over my back, “really you’re SUCH a hunk. You came again!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.