A Jog to Remember - Cover

A Jog to Remember

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Since school started in one week and I had the money Mom left me, I went to the mall to buy some school clothes and was standing looking in at some of the cute tops that were on display.

“Hey Hailey, How’s your summer been?”

I spun around to see Josh standing there with a grin on his face and a shopping bag in his hand.

“Great Josh, and yours?”

“It’s alright. Looks like you have been living in the sun. You have a great tan.”

“Thanks. Yes, I spend a good bit of time at the beach or jogging.”

“Well, I hope you don’t have any tan lines.” He said with a giggle.

“Actually, I don’t”, I said laughing but also telling the truth.

“I think you need to prove that to me.”

“OK, when?”

He stood silent for a minute, looking at me and, I guess, trying to determine if I was serious or just messing with him. “There’s a party tonight, so why don’t I pick you up at 7:00.”

“But what about Cindy?” By the look on his face, I realized I might have messed up with that question.

“She is out of town with her family for the rest of the week, so tell me if you want to go.”

“Yes, but what if she finds out?”

“With everyone that will be there, there is no chance that she won’t hear. In fact, probably before the party even gets started. So do you want to go or not?”

“Yes. What should I wear?”

“It really doesn’t matter since it will all have to go for me to look for tan lines.”

“OK, I will see you at 7:00.” He responded with “OK” and walked off.

At just a little after 7:00, the doorbell rang and Mom answered it. She greeting Josh fondly and they chatted a bit before I came down the stairs. He stared at me as I walked down toward him and he smiled, with an expression like he had never seen me before. I had decided to wear some white shorts that were a bit too tight, but looked incredible against my bronze legs. I put on a yellow tank top with no bra and a white thong that just covered my freshly shaved pussy. I knew my nipples were sticking through the thin material of my top and wondered what Mom thought as I bounced down the stairs. As I got to Josh, he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, which was much unexpected.

“You two have fun tonight.” We replied in the affirmative and walked hand in hand out the door to his car. Before I fastened my seat belt, Josh leaned over and pulled my face to his and kissed me so passionately I began to think he actually wanted to date me. I felt his hand run up the inside of my tank top and rest on my right breast and he began to twist on my sensitive and very erect nipple while his tongue swirled around inside my mouth. I felt intoxicated by the kiss and as he pulled back, he raised my top. “Take it off. I need to check for tan lines.”

“Can’t we wait until we get to the party?”

“Nope. I want to see now and you can just leave the top in the car. I don’t think you will be needing it anymore tonight. Actually, we might as well get rid of those shorts too.”

Even though we were still sitting in front of my house and it was still light outside, I didn’t hesitate and pulled my top over my head and threw it in the back. I was breathing heavily as I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my hips and off my legs. Those too went into the back. I was surprised how excited I was and how much I wanted his cock in me. The only thing between me being completely nude was several inches of thin white lace that was now plastered to my soaking wet pussy. We sat there not saying anything as he examined every inch of my body. Without asking, I put my fingers in the elastic holding my thong up and pulled it down and handed it to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.