A Jog to Remember - Cover

A Jog to Remember

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Our next stop was in a very sleazy area of the city. They parked and told us to stand by the street in front of this rundown motel. If a car stopped, we were to simply say that we were looking for a party and if they asked for sex, then we asked if they were cops then gave them the prices.

I asked about how much to ask for and Juan said: “50 to suck and 100 to fuck”.

“What if they don’t want to use a condom?”

“What the fuck do I care if they cum in your nasty cunt?”

So I was now a common street hooker, standing around with my cunt and ass very exposed, my nipples poking through my very short tank top and my “under boob” exposed. It was probably 30 minutes before a beat up car stopped on the street and Maria and I walked over.

“Hey guys, what’s up?”

“We are looking to taps some ass.”

“You two look like cops. Are you?”

“No way Bitch. We are just two studs looking to pound your hairless cunts.”

I realized that they could see both our cunts. We had them park on the street, Juan came over, talked a minute, took their money then told them to take us into room #5. As soon as we entered, we both stripped out of our useless coverings and watched as the two men stripped and got on different beds.

“Which one of us do you want?” I inquired.

“I think I will take you. You have a better ass and I want to fuck your ass. Any problem with that?”

“No, you can have whatever you want.”

I went over and started sucking his cock which was probably 7 inches and, I was pleased to see, average around, so I knew I could take it up my ass without difficulty. After he got good and hard, I pushed two fingers into my ass to make it easier for him to enter. He had me get on my side and began to push his cock into my ass. As I turned to lay on my side, I saw Maria on her back with the other guy sitting on her chest, slapping her face and spitting in her mouth. He kept slapping her and started saying: “say it Bitch.”

“I don’t think she speaks English”, I said.

“I don’t give a fuck,” and kept slapping her saying, “say it Bitch.”

Maria didn’t cry, just lay there with a blank look on her face while he slapped and slapped her. Apparently, he got tired of hitting her, so turned her over and pulled her ass in the air. He roughly stuck his much bigger cock in her tiny asshole and began to pound on her while she screamed at each thrust. By this time, the man that was fucking me was fully inside my asshole and after an initial period of pain, it began to feel good and I was rubbing my clit while hunching back against his thrust. “Yes Baby, fuck my ass hard. Please fuck me.”

That seemed to turn him on, and he came fairly soon after I said that several times. As he pulled out of my ass, without asking, I turned and bent down and took his nasty cock in my mouth and cleaned it. Maria was still crying and screaming on each thrust. I looked over at the man. “Please let me have your cock and cum inside my ass.” He looked over at me, “What the fuck. Why not.” And he pulled out of Maria’s ass. I went over and took his cock in my mouth to clean it and get it good and wet. Then assumed the same position as Maria had been in and groaned loudly as this man pushed his fat cock through the opening into my ass. He began to slap my ass harder and harder. “Tell me you’re a nasty cunt whore, Bitch.” The harder he slapped, the louder he screamed for me to say it. He was fully inside my ass as I finally started saying what he wanted.

“Yes, I’m a nasty whore. I love fucking for money and I will do anything you want. Fuck my nasty whore ass. Please cum inside my nasty ass. I love being a whore. Fuck me.” Like the other man, this got him off and he quickly came inside my ass while still slapping me. After I cleaned his cock with my tongue, they dressed and left. Maria hugged me and we cleaned each other up as best we could, dressed, why, I have no idea, but did and went outside to resume our new jobs. After about 15 minutes, a young man pulled up, took Maria to the room while I stood, almost nude in front of this cheap “whore house”.

A bit later, two men drove up and after the initial banter, “how much for both of us to fuck you? And we like it nasty.”

I really didn’t know how much to ask, so I said”$200”.

They laughed at that, pulled us my bottoms to my waste and stared at my hairless cunt. “You are a cheap, nasty whore and we will give you fifty bucks to do anything we want to you. Understand whore.”

I looked over at where Juan and Marcos had been parked and no one was there. All I could think to say was, “Ok”.

“That’s what I thought Whore. Now let’s go and let you earn your money.” They got out of their car and each had a bottle of beer in their hand and we walked toward #5.

As we got to the door, Maria was leaving our plush suite, so we passed her as she headed back to our spot. When we went in, one of the men threw me down on the bed and pulled off my clothes before I could take them off. In doing so, they tore the bottom of the cut crop top right up the middle all the way to the neck. He slapped my tits hard and said; “You want to lick my ass Bitch?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.