A Jog to Remember - Cover

A Jog to Remember

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

As promised, Derrick took me home. Well, I had him stop a few blocks away to keep anyone that I knew from seeing me riding a motorcycle. I kissed him and jogged off toward my house as the roar of his bike faded in the distance.

Sunday afternoon was no different than most, but I knew I was different. I tried to process what had happened to me, but more importantly how much I wanted it again. Twice I went into my bathroom and masturbated while I thought of everything and everyone I had had sex with. My “cunt” was sore, but I couldn’t help myself. And I did as Tank had demanded and shaved all my pubic hair. Looking in the mirror, I looked 12 with my bald pussy and small tits. I bet some old pervert would pay lots of money to fuck me right now.

I did go to bed early, I think more from pure exhaustion than anything else and I fell fast asleep.

I awakened early Monday morning, went down and had a light breakfast, and then back up stairs until I heard both my parents leave for work. I found this old pair of shorts that had a tear in them but I had kept them to sleep in instead of my panties when I was out of town for a track meet. I removed my panties and put only those on. I also found and put one of my older white sports bra which allowed my nipples to easily show through. I put on my socks and shoes and headed out the door. As I ran toward the jogging tract, I wondered if I would be able to find the group of bikers again today. I seemed to be running faster than ever today and when I turned onto the gravel road, all I could think about was jogging nude. I knew it was crazy and I could get arrested, but couldn’t contain myself. I stopped and pulled off my top then resumed jogging. I felt freer that I ever had in my life. Yesterday at this time, I was lost and wondering whether any man would be interested in me. Today, I had been fucked by five different men and had sex with three women. I confess that I loved my time with Asante and Eva, but not Tang. She was a nasty slut, but then what was I?

I was so excited by being topless and scared that someone would pass, maybe even a cop and I would be disgraced and possibly even arrested. I was dying to stop and take off my shorts and run completely nude. I knew how much I loved those men all looking at me nude and especially seeing my pussy. Girls are not suppose to willingly let men see their pussy, but right this minute, I wanted everyone to see. My desires were so much stronger than my common sense, so I stopped once again and pulled my shorts off and took off again. I have never felt so free and alive in my life. I wondered where a nudist colony was and how I would get in and be nude all the time. I was so disappointed that no cars had passed me, so when I came to the dirt road, that lead into the woods, I stopped and stood there hoping someone would come by, but no one did. I had this strong urge to cum right there, so began to rub on my dripping wet pussy. No wait, it was my “cunt”. Finally I turned and continued down the road, threw my few clothes into the brush and could barely hold in my excitement. I wanted to scream, but just ran faster. I was so happy when I came upon 4 of the motorcycles parked where they had been yesterday and saw six nude bodies in the creek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.