A Jog to Remember - Cover

A Jog to Remember

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

I was really too exhausted to move, but Eva got up and helped me to my feet. We walked about 20 feet and found this nice wide creek and waded in. It was very cold but as we splashed around it became refreshing. After I had washed all the piss off my body and out of my hair, Eva had me lay down in the sandy area and raise my legs while she put as much water inside of my pussy and ass as she could. As I stood up, she put her arms around me and we kissed and held each other.

“Do you love me?”

I had met this girl an hour ago and she was asking me how I felt about her, but yet, I knew. “Yes I love you.”

“Will you do anything I want to prove your love?”

“Yes I will.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Well, I guess we will find out, won’t we?” and I wondered what that meant as we walked back over to the group. Harry was a little younger than most of the others and he was average in every way, but very nice looking. He could have just as easily been the star quarterback on the football team. He was taking off his jeans as we walked up, so I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. “Tell me what you want?”

“Get me good and hard then I’m going to fuck your asshole again.”

I dropped to my knees and put his almost hard cock into my mouth. He tasted like he hadn’t washed in several days, but for some reason, I didn’t mind the taste. I began to moan as I worked his cock back and forth in my mouth. I was easily able to take his entire cock in my mouth, but did gag a few times. After maybe five minute of me on my knees sucking on his cock, he told me to “Assume the position.”

I got on my hands and knees, then dropped my head to the blanket with my ass up and legs apart enough for him to easily enter me. Harry spit a few times on my ass and began to rub the spit into my asshole with his finger. It felt surprisingly great and I began to moan as he fingered my ass deeper and deeper. Asante came up close, “Let me help with that.” She stuck her fingers in my pussy which was dripping wet and then began to work, first one finger, then two and finally three fingers into my ass.

“Beg for it Love.”

Never had I thought that this would feel so incredible, “Yes, Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass.”

“You ask for it.” And with that Asante began to force all of her fingers into my ass

“No please stop. I can’t take that.”

“You begged for it and now you are going to get it.”She continued to work her fingers deeper into my ass and finally she rammed her entire fist into my ass. I screamed and begged but her wrist had slipped beyond my anal sphincter and her wrist was completely inside of me and she was pumping her fist in me with such force that all I could do was scream and cry. After several minutes of pure agony, she pulled her fist out of my ass and that was accompanied by another huge scream due to the pain. “Now her ass is ready for you Harry.”

I was crying and trying to catch my breath when Harry easily pushed his rather average cock into my asshole. I had to admit that it didn’t hurt at all, or maybe I was just completely numb. Maybe Asante had damaged me. I didn’t know but I was finally able to catch my breath and my crying subsided. Harry grabbed my tits and began massaging them and twisting my overly sensitive nipples. The more he squeezed and massaged, the louder I moaned. By the time he had his cock buried deep in my ass I was screaming “Fuck my ass, Fuck my ass.” I could tell his cock was completely inside of me as I could feel his body hitting my ass with every thrust. I remembered that he was the one getting a blow job when I arrived, so maybe he would take a long time. The longer he pounded my ass and the harder he twisted my nipples, the louder I screamed. My body began to shake and convulse as my body exploded with another orgasm, but this one was different and for the first time in my life, what appeared to be a gallon of fluid squirted out of my pussy.

By the time he finally came in me, we were both soaking wet from sweat and he presented his nasty cock to me. It’s odd how quickly our views change and I was actually glad to suck it clean. I looked over and saw Tang stripping and I knew that my torture had just begun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.