Afterlife? When Your Descendants Have Sex - Cover

Afterlife? When Your Descendants Have Sex

Copyright© 2016 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dead people live again only when some descendant is having sexual intercourse. Ancestors can talk with each other during the act, but the living have no clue. Then Adam dies and can talk to his living descendants. There are interesting implications.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Years passed.

Daphne had to admit that her father had kept his end of the bargain. He never said a word when she and her husband were having sex. Of course he was there, but then all the ancestors were there every time people had sex. It’s just that she had a vivid memory that proved what was just theoretical to other people.

As events developed, she was thankful to him. Her daughter Veronica, at age 20, had fallen in with a very bad bunch of people. Guys who ran a meth lab. She was having sex with one of the guys, who started getting violent. Then with two guys -- without protection.

Her dad had listened in, in impotent rage and with what Daphne realized was admirable self-control. He and the other ancestors had pieced together enough to figure out where the place was. Kyle tipped off the police, it was raided, and Veronica was saved. Kyle had debated asking Daphne’s permission, but decided it was just too important to allow any other decision. But Veronica had no idea of the connection.

Now Daphne’s son Peter was struggling. He was 19 years old, he’d flunked out of college, and he had a drinking problem. Like most concerned parents, Daphne had worried about him a great deal, and also explored every sort of intervention she could think of.

The problem wasn’t money -- Kyle was generous, and she explained it to her husband as a wealthy relative who wanted to remain anonymous -- which was basically true. Peter could get by comfortably without working a day of his life. But Daphne hadn’t told him that. The world is full of people with trust funds who are nonetheless totally lost and miserable.

Of course what you tell any young person is to find their gifts and follow them. Peter had a gift -- or rather, a late grandfather with a gift. It benefited Peter, though it was not a monetary inheritance.


Peter mounted Theresa. She was a hot girl, and it was the most natural thing in the world to aim his penis and force himself into her. It felt fantastic. Theresa had confessed she was willing to take a chance. A guy with his story would be really suspicious, but his sober, sensible mother -- that would be quite something for a mother to cooperate with a line like his.

“Theresa, you’re so sexy ... I really don’t want to talk with dead folks ... I just want to make love to you!”

“I appreciate that. But yeah, go ahead and talk to your grandpa.”

“Uh, you there, grandpa?”

“Yes. Hi Peter. Sorry I never got to meet you when I was alive.”

“Yeah, me too. But you’ve been there whenever I’ve had sex?”

“True, but everyone’s ancestors are there, not just you. I don’t want to talk about your sex life.”

“Well, it is kind of embarrassing.”

“More than some, less than others. Very human. You’ve never been unkind or lied to a girl. That means a lot, you know.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I sure feel fantastic doing it to Theresa -- you feeling it too?”

“Of course. And I agree. But she’s looking for more than that. Like proof.”

“Right, OK.”

Peter listened and then spoke. “Dad says the best proof is something to do with, uh, you know, female troubles, but it might be kind of embarrassing.”

Theresa’s eyes went wide. “Oh, uh-oh. Yeah, please, don’t have him tell you that. That would be too embarrassing!”

Peter smiled, but said, “OK, I maybe know how you feel. I’ve got some embarrassing secrets too.” He listened to his father.

“When you visited Grandma and Grandpa, they put you in time out and you didn’t think it was fair. So you chewed a hole in the curtain. And wet your pants.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.