Next Generation - Cover

Next Generation

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carter is a young man with the good fortune to have grown up in a family that practices nudism and swinging. When he turns 18 he is introduced to sex by his parents' friends, who have their own grown kids. His sexual adventures branch out in this body and sex-positive environment. Sexual orientation really doesn't matter as the goal is to have fun, and one's own family members might even get in on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Cara and I are in our early 40s. We’ve been living together for 20 years and have had two boys together. We also have an open relationship. Well, actually, we’re swingers. Why? Because our parents were. Cara and I met in our late teens at a swingers party where all the families got together. These were all families who’d known each other for years, and just enjoyed uninhibited sex with each other. Most of the families were nudists too. So, Cara and I were raised to be comfortable in our own skin, and to have an easy going and respectful attitude about enjoying sex in all its variety. Naturally, we’re clothes free at home most of the time, and we’ve raised our boys, Tyler and Jayden, the same way and with the same values that we were raised in.

Our best friends are Aaron and Meg. They’re a little older than we are and have a boy, Carter, who just turned 18, and a girl Kaylee. We met at a swingers party years ago. Ever since, we hang out all the time, not just having incredible foursomes together (I should mention that we’re all totally comfortable with, and enjoy, bi-sex as well), but doing life together as families. Aaron and Meg are nudists too so we enjoy clothes-free trips and vacations, pool parties, you name it. I wouldn’t trade our lifestyle for the world!

One Saturday morning, I stopped by Aaron and Meg’s (they live fairly close by) just to shoot the shit and talk about upcoming plans. I shucked my cargo shorts and t-shirt at the door and joined them, also naked, in the kitchen. Aaron and I sat at the breakfast bar and sipped coffee while Meg was cleaning up after breakfast. We talked a little about an upcoming house party we were planning to attend. Aaron, who likes younger couples, talked enthusiastically about several twenty-something couples he knew who were planning to attend. Like us and our kids, they were sons and daughters of other families in the lifestyle.

“Hot!” I said, and that we would be looking forward to meeting some of these next generation swingers and having a blast fucking them too. That’s when I brought up the fact that ever since Carter’s all nude 18th birthday party, Cara and I had been fantasizing and talking about “what if” we ever had a chance to throw it down with him. I wasn’t sure how Aaron and Meg would react, since this was their son after all, but he was an adult now, and we were having this idea.

To my great relief and excitement, Meg and Aaron looked at each other for a couple seconds, reading each others’ faces, and then Aaron finally said, “I think we’d like that. Carter’s a good kid, and you guys are incredible. I don’t think we know anyone, including kids his age, who’d be better coaches and teachers for him in sex and swinging than you guys.”

I got an instant hardon thinking about the possibilities. Meg could see it under the breakfast bar and commented, “I think Carter’s in for a great time with you guys. Looks like you really have been fantasizing about him!” We all laughed.

“Yeah,” I said, “he is a really good kid, and really hot if you don’t mind my saying. Without going into embarrassing details, I’m really looking forward to what we could do if we get into in a threeway with him. He’s the best of both of you, both in his personality, and his body.” Meg walked over and gave me a reassuring tongue kiss. At the same time, Aaron gave me a few reassuring, and unexpected, pumps on my hardon! I just laughed.

Meg said, “We love you guys, and we’re glad our families share so many great times together. Enjoy being with our son.”

“Thanks! You’re both incredible!” I said.

“You wanna go talk to him now? He’s in his room I think. By the way, I should probably tell you that Carter has talked for a long time about how he’d love to bone Cara, and that he thinks you’re not too bad looking yourself. Actually, I think he really loves you guys as much as we do” I almost fell off my stool.

“Wow, that’s great. He’s been sharing those fantasies with you? Thanks for passing along. I think I will go and surprise him and tell him he now has a chance to live out his fantasies!”

I walked over to Carter’s room, which is on the other side of the house. On the way, I saw that Kaylee was outside by the pool getting some sun. I knocked on the door frame. “Hey bud!” The door was open and Carter was lying in his bed, totally nude, playing a video game.

“Hey Brody, wassup?” It was all I could do not to get a woody just standing there looking, knowing what I was about to tell this kid who was lying there butt naked with his smooth, toned, lanky 5’10’ Abercrombie body, summer tanned, with longish blond hair. His cock, a nice size even soft, was laid out over his hairless inner thigh.

“Dude, I was just in the neighborhood and stopped by to shoot the shit with your folks.”

“Yeah, you gonna boink mom while you’re here like you usually do?”

“Nah, not enough time right at the moment. We were talking about plans for an upcoming party. By the way, now that you’re 18, you can probably join us for some of these parties.” That comment caught him off guard. He’d never realized that added benefit of coming of age.

“You think so? No shit!” He stopped playing his video game at this point and looked at me to hear more.

“Yep, and I’ll go you one better. I don’t wanna be presumptuous or anything, and I know Cara and I are older, but we’ve been thinking that now that you’re an adult, if you want, it would be really cool if you came over and fucked with us sometime and have a threesome.” At that, Carter dropped the video game controls, swung around on his bed, and with his blue eyes wide open said,

“No fucking way? You’re not shittin me? I could come and fuck with you guys?”

“Yep,” I said.

“Dude, do you know how many times I’ve jacked off off thinking about fucking Cara?”

“Now’s your chance!” I said. At that, Carter jumped up and gave me a naked hug, like he’s done so many times before as a family friend. As I embraced him I thought, “Hmmm, this is good.”

Carter stepped back and looked at me and said, “But I don’t know if my parents would be up for that.”

“I already talked to them. They’re totally cool,” I said. This was followed by a round of high fives.

“Awesome!” he said. “Fucking hot! Man, I can’t tell you how much I’m going to look forward to this. I’m gonna tell my dad. My best friend Seth. When are we gonna do this? I’ll have to not jerk off to get ready, but I’ll wanna jack off every time I think about it.”

I thought for a minute and said, “Well, I have an idea that might be hot. What if you and I talk about plans, and jack off together now?”

Carter stepped back and looked at me. His expression said that a whole new world of possibilities had just opened up to him and he was processing it all. He nodded with the confidence of a guy who’d just joined the guy’s club and said, “That would rock, Brod.”

“Oh man!” Carter said as he sat back on his bed, soaking it all in and leaning back, propping himself up. He spread his legs some, started to get an erection and got ready to rub one out with me. I turned around his comfortable computer chair, the same chair Carter had probably nutted in hundreds of times watching online porn, and sat in it facing him, spreading my own legs. I took my stiffening cock in my hand and slowing started pumping up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.