The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 6: Rod

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rod - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

I headed back to the island a content man.

I managed to get down to the caves the second night I was back to swap my reading material. I also found I could now open the other chests and cupboards. I scratched my head at what I was going to do with all of the stuff in the chests. I had a bloody fortune in jewellery and ingots of precious metals but no way of selling any of it locally.

In one box, I also found my predecessor’s attempts at making magical items. He had made some rings and medallions. He had altered the medallions so that they had the different gems embedded in them like the rings and diadems. I felt something different about each as I held them.

It seemed he had difficulties with the anti-aging spell the most. Most of these only doubled the life span. Four of the rings appeared to be paired in some way. I didn’t feel they were linked back to me directly, but they were bonded to each other.

He must have given up on them before he put the final spells on them, and I didn’t feel that they were possessed by an entity like mine were. I also found a diary that he had kept separate from his others. It contained his notes on what he did when he was working on the items, what had worked and what didn’t.

I hunted around and found several smaller boxes of jewellery that he mentioned in the diary. One had some lovely items that had fewer gems in them. Most of the pieces, however, needed some work, as they weren’t very nice, design wise. I decided a trip to Brisbane might be in order. We really needed a new car, and I could drive it back and drop in on mum on the way.

I found some empty soft leather pouches with drawstrings in a drawer. It amazed me how well everything in the room was so well preserved. I selected the items of jewellery that I thought I could sell and put them in the pouches. I decided I’d sell them at various places to retain my anonymity.

I found a small box with several partitioned trays containing a variety of gems and some of the odd crystals were in it as well. I put this box and the medallions and rings I had decided to play with, in into my mage’s box with the book and dropped a lock spell on the magical box.

I also wanted to put a return spell on the box. I had to think about this one. I couldn’t carry it around on the island with me, but if it were stolen, it would be secreted on the island first before it could be taken off it.

I flipped open my spellbook and found a ‘recall’ spell. I could lock it up in my room, and if it disappeared, I could call it back to me. I’m not sure what distance the spell worked over, but it was the best idea I could come up with for now.

I roamed around the caverns and went to the room with the cave-in. I saw something metallic glint from under the rubble. I cleared off a couple of the rocks and looked at it. I brushed my hand across it, and the words, ‘Transportation Ring’ came into my head.

‘I was going to need a shovel’, was my first thought and then ‘maybe not’ was my next. I had been practising with the levitation spell over the weekend. I stepped back and extended my wand. I fixed the area of the rubble I wanted to move in my head, and then I lifted it.

I found it was heading to the ceiling, so I quickly spelled it to join with the existing rock and heard the rubble crunch into the rocks as it reformed. I looked up at the new ceiling above my head. ‘That was so cool!’ I thought. I picked up the next load and did the same with it.

I cleared a 4m area around the dais that held the metal ring. I had to stop after the last shift. I must have unplugged some vent, and the room was flooded with a sulphurous smelling gas. I started coughing and had to evacuate the place.

Fuck! I’d have to bring a gas mask back with me and work out how to get the gas out of the room. I doubted that it was good for my health. I guessed there might be some other spells that I still needed to learn.

It was getting late, so I collected my goodies and headed back to my room in the dongas.


It was only after I got back to the dongas that I realised I now had a new problem.

I was fucking horny from using magic. I headed for my donga, put the bling away and then went to grab a shower. I would need to wank-off to relieve the pressure. I hadn’t done a lot of self-service in the previous couple of years due to being able to find a willing partner.

I was actually getting into giving myself a good rubbing when I heard someone come into the shower block. Fuck me! Nothing worse than being close and having to stop. My cock was throbbing, and the boys were more than ready to be relieved of their load.

“Hey, Trish, you in here?” the voice called out.

Great, my mate Rod. “Yeah,” I called back. I’d stopped beating the young fella, but I was still stroking him. I’m not the best at silent masturbation. I like to verbalise my satisfaction.

“What ya doing?” Rod asked.

I sighed. I had the shower running, so I thought that it was obvious. “Wanking-off,” I answered with a grin.

I heard his shower start and him chuckling. “Yeah, I do a lot of that in here too,” he told me. I heard him moving around, and then he said in a conversational tone, “You and Gazza should have checked the toilet stalls.”

What the fuck! The toilets were on the other side of the partition. He must have come in when Gazza was in the shower, I’d locked the door before we got serious. I never even thought to check the stalls with only a few of us living in the dongas.

I shrugged, if he knew, then he knew. I got up and walked out of my shower to see which one he had picked. “So, are you interested?” I asked.

He stepped out of his stall and looked me up and down. “Damn, now I know why he was grunting so hard. Did you seriously get that in his arse?”

I grinned, twitched some muscles so that I gave the young fella a wiggle. I also watched Rod as his cock got harder. I sent out a mental probe. The bloke was as gay as a merry-go-round. I could feel the walls trying to go up in his mind, so I stepped into him and kissed him.

Then I got it, he needed to be the dominant one. His experiences had him as the dominated and powerless person, which was not his nature. I eased off on the kiss and gently ran my hand down his back. “Do me, please,” I said softly as I ran my hand over his arse.

I rubbed against him and then turned around, so I rubbed my arse against his cock. He grabbed my hips and pressed into me. “Lock the door, please. I don’t want you interrupted,” I told him.

He let me go and did as I asked, but he also checked the toilet stalls first. I dropped the towel on the floor, I was getting familiar with these bloody tiles. I made sure my arse was the first thing he saw when he came back. He didn’t muck about either.

At least he didn’t just try to force his cock into me, but once he was in, he fucked me good and hard. He was a comfortable size and liked jacking me, as he fucked. I enjoyed the stimulation, and even butt came for him to my surprise. I felt the horniness abate a little when I was flooded with elation.

He pulled out as he softened and lay back on the tiles. “From the front,” he said. This surprised me at first, but then I understood. He had always been fucked from behind. He had been used and abused.

I got a washcloth to clean him up so I could suck on him. Kneeling beside him, I kissed him until he was wiggling for me. I then kissed my way down his body taking my time, as I changed positions and moved around him.

I got the feeling from him that I was the first person who had bothered make the act of sex pleasurable for him. I found his sensitive spots and gently licked and sucked on him. He was groaning, gasping and squirming for me, but he didn’t stop me.

I licked and sucked on his semi-erect cock for a bit and sucked gently on his balls. He was more than ready for more. I moved between his legs and lifted them. I pressed my cock gently into his arse. He had awesome muscle control. While tight, I found he adjusted to me fast, and he was soon working my cock like a pro.

He got me coming for him this way in a lot less time than I had taken with Toni and Shorn after I had used magic. The bloke milked me dry with his fantastic muscle action. I was amazed that he lasted until I came. I most certainly enjoyed him coming with me.

I dropped his legs and bent back over him. I kissed him gently. “Anytime, mate. You’re a bloody good fuck, and I enjoyed you coming in me and on me. Thank you,” I told him.

I then had to sit back, and I pulled him up into my arms and let him cry. When he started getting control of himself, I helped him up and took him into a stall, and I washed him.

As he watched me clean his body, he asked me, “Why?”

“Why what?” I asked in return, as I was soaping up a hairy leg. He had nice legs I’d give him that.

“Why did you let me fuck you, first?” he got out.

“Because your need was greater than mine,” I told him.

“You did that with Gazza too, didn’t you,” he stated more than asked me.

“Yes, he also had a need. He was very fearful of being raped. He knew he liked men as well as women, but his fear was stopping him from being happy,” I informed Rod.

“My uncle used to do me when he came over. He’d get dad drunk and then fuck me. My dad caught him once, and he flogged the shit of me and not him. He didn’t stop him doing it though, and then he started. I preferred my uncle, as he didn’t flog me afterwards. I ended up running away,” he said.

I nodded and said, “There are bastards everywhere. Good sex has to have give and take from both parties.”

He grinned at me as I stood. He then kissed me. He was tentative at first, but as I responded, he got a little more amorous. He wasn’t a bad kisser, but he needed some work. He stepped back. “Thank you for the lesson. At least, I now know I can give pleasure and not just be used. I’m not sure about us doing this again, though.”

I smiled and smacked him on the arse, “No strings Rod, I’m not after a relationship. Relief occasionally is good, but I don’t want anything else.”

We got dry and dressed. He stopped me at the door. He kissed me again and hugged me gently. “I did give you pleasure, didn’t I?” he asked with uncertainty. I rubbed his crotch. “Way better than me wanking myself,” I said.

He laughed and let us out of the amenities block.


I didn’t get to the caves the next night as I had planned.

One of the primary Diesel Generators decided to chuck a hissy fit. We had four generators. The two Big Cats (Caterpillar brand name) were the same size and models, and they auto synchronised with no grief. Sorry, I can’t for the life of me, remember the model numbers.

Then we had the middle-sized Cat that was used when it was cheaper to run her than a big Cat when the demand for electrically dropped. Cost here was measured in litres of diesel per hour that we used. The Big Cats were guzzlers.

Baby Cat was the backup and could be used for peak load demand, but that was rare. We usually ran her at least once a week when the load demand was down. Baby Cat was also special. If for some reason, the Big Cats both dropped out before Middle Cat could get going, then the only way to get them started again was to kick Baby in. Baby could start up on the backup batteries when the others couldn’t.

We had to switch all the demand off and get Baby going and then the first Big Cat. Unfortunately, Baby didn’t always want to auto-synchronise with the Big Cats, and you had to manually tweak her into sync. Once they were synced, you could put the critical loads back on and try to get either Middle Cat or the other Big Cat online. Once power was restored, Baby could rest again.

Quick and dirty explanation of synchronisation. The three phases of electricity produced by these generators are one hundred and twenty electrical degrees displaced from each other. If you try to feed electricity into a grid with the generators out of sync or so the three phases don’t line up precisely to the same degrees, then one of the generators tries to feed back into the other, and things can get nasty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.