Tom and Friends - Cover

Tom and Friends

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom has lost both his parents over a period of 10 years. He has a beautiful young girlfriend has become his rock and who is happy to share him with her mother. The happy arrangement is disrupted temporarily when his step-sister blackmails him into fucking her - until she finds another man to satisfy her needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Lactation   Size   Big Breasts  

“Oh fuck ... I just love your fucking big cock inside me” gasped my 16 year old girlfriend as she rode me towards another massive cum. Tess had stayed the night with me (her mother Chloe was working the night shift again).

It was 6 AM and Tess was getting in one final fuck before she had to leave - her father was picking her up at 8 AM for a six week vacation with him in Europe - her mother and father having divorced just over two years ago, but they were all still on good terms.

“I’m going to miss this so much” she moaned - her tight pussy was spasming all around my long fat cock, signaling the imminent arrival of her orgasm.

Tess was a beautiful blonde, slim bodied with a nice set of firm tits that just jiggled as she rode me hard. We had been neighbors for years, having grown up together, and it was only natural that we would hook up as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Chloe, her mum, approved of the relationship, and knew that we had become sexual - having joined us once for a threesome. Yeh - that was special and totally unexpected. She was really impressed when I filled her pussy with my hot cum after a lengthy fucking session.

“Aghhhh ... cumming” Tess screamed, convulsing about on my spewing cock.

She collapsed forward onto my heaving chest, pressing her firm tits into me.

This is where she rested for a few minutes before she whispered “I have to go ... mummy will keep you occupied whilst I’m away”.

When I went to speak she placed her finger across my lips saying “Mummy needs you again - she hasn’t stopped talking about last time. Do me and her a favour and look after her sexually while I’m gone”.

She kissed me before she climbed out of the bed and slipped back into her track suit before leaving by the back door of my backyard flat above the garage.


My name is Tom and I was their only child - both my parents are deceased, having left me very well off as a result of some astute investments and insurance payouts.

My father Tom senior died about 10 years ago, with my mother dying just over 12 months ago.

The house that mum purchased, with the settlement of the lawsuit after my father’s accidental death at the hands of a drug affected truck driver, had a flat built above the the garage in the backyard.

That flat became my teenage retreat where I would go to hang out with my school mates. I did however continue to sleep in the main house keeping my mother company. We got along very well, with her often commenting that she loved me being the man about the house.

Things changed about 2 years ago when mum met Derek. I had encouraged her to date, and Derek was someone that she met. I liked him, and I encouraged mum to see where a relationship with him may lead.

After about 6 months of dating, mum invited him to move into our home. To give them space I volunteered to move into the backyard flat. I had an ulterior motive too - my relationship with my childhood friend Tess had deepened, and we had started to have sex. The flat provided the ideal venue for us to get together.

Within 6 months of Derek moving into our home my mother was dead. The doctor said that it was a heart attack. She had died alone - Derek had been out at the time, and I was working at my part time job.

I found her death hard to accept. She was healthy, and she had no history of any heart issues.

When Derek moved another woman into my home (I had inherited it in my mum’s will - Derek got nothing), I asked him to leave. He refused, so we had a stalemate that was going to need some legal proceedings to resolve the situation.

I just avoided him in the meantime. The woman, Abby, was caught in the middle - she knew nothing of the bad blood between myself and Derek until I spoke to her recently. She was a nice person who I liked ... and she was easy on the eye having a very large set of tits that she loved to show off in skimpy clothing.

Abby was 30 years old and had a 16 year old daughter Connie who was away at boarding school, but would be arriving soon to spend the holidays with her mother and Derek.

My mothers death affected me badly, and I found myself retreating to the isolation of my backyard flat. If it wasn’t for Tess and Chloe, I would be still moping about there. They encouraged me to live my life, with my relationship with Tess blossoming even further.

I found myself gravitating towards Chloe as a mother substitute, and I was just blown away when Tess invited me to have a threesome with her mother. That muddied the relationship waters a little, and to date that threesome had been just a one off event.

But now Tess had told me that Chloe wanted me again ... and I found myself wanting her too, wanting the closeness of a relationship with her, with the sex just being a bonus.


It was later in the afternoon that Chloe called me, inviting me to come over for dinner - she was going to cook my favourite chicken dish.

“You know the way to my heart” I told her upon entering her home, and smelling the wonderful aromas of her cooking.

She gave me a hug, pressing her firm large breasts into my chest. They seemed to be bigger than I remembered from our threesome.

I sat on the stool at the kitchen bench whilst she continued to prepare the evening meal, talking about Tess, and also about my issues with Derek. She was at a loss for ideas on how to rid my life of this leech.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.