Fucking the In-laws - Cover

Fucking the In-laws

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ben has some very interesting in-laws. The mother of his brother's wife starts things rolling by joining him in the shower, then her daughter joins in when her mother sings his praises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Size   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts  

I thought that I was in the middle of a wet dream, dreaming that my cock was exploding inside a hot wet mouth, filling it with my creamy cum. Coming out of my sleep I discovered that it wasn’t a dream after all.

My sexy aunt Meg had my cock in her mouth, and she was swallowing my cum.

It had been three years since we had last fucked when she was staying at our place during a divorce settlement period. At that time we had fucked often, after losing my virginity with her. She taught me much about pleasing a woman - her especially. Recently I had applied her lessons to great effect on the mother and daughter, Lana and Tess.

I found myself in Meg’s bed courtesy of some subterfuge. My mum and dad had been given a gift of a two week cruise, and Meg had asked if I could come to her place to help with some redecorating.

The truth was that the redecorating had been completed last week, leaving Meg and I ample opportunity to fuck ourselves silly for the two weeks.

We arrived late on the previous night, and just crashed together in her big bed.


My cock was still hard, so Meg quickly mounted my hips, aiming my cock into her tight wet pussy, and embedding it completely.

She wiggled about on my cock for a moment to get comfortable, placing her hands on my chest to steady herself.

“Hold my tits please” she asked. They were more conical than rounded, and were a pleasant change from the full rounded ones from the last week.

“I need to ask you a favor ... before we get into the serious business of you fucking me senseless.” she started with a big grin on her face.

“I’m not getting any younger and I really want to become a mother before I turn forty” she explained.

“I’ve not met any guys that I want to impregnate me ... and just be a sperm donor” she continued.

She paused, and seemed to be lost for what to say next. I guessed what she was trying to ask so I jumped in with “And you would like me to be your sperm donor?”

I felt her relax appreciably, and the tenseness leave her body.

“Yes” she whispered back.

I smiled back at her. I thought it quite funny given that she was impaled on my cock, and watching me for my reaction.

“I would be very honored to knock you up” I responded, chuckling at my choice of words.

She burst into tears whilst laughing at the same time which set me off too. The sensations of a woman laughing whilst impaled on a hard cock were certainly different but enjoyable.

It took us a little while to settle down, and for her to say “I hope that by the end of this two weeks that you will have knocked me up ... courtesy of this beautiful monster.”

“Shall we get started?” I asked churning myself in her tightness whilst squeezing her hard little nipples.


“Yes ... yes ... oh god yes” she screamed with the arrival of her third massive cum in this session. We had changed from the initial cowgirl position, to the missionary position and now the doggy position having experienced an orgasm in each.

I was close to my own orgasm when we decided to switch to a spooning position. I had quite liked this position when I had fucked Tess and Lana last week. Meg’s firm ass felt marvelous against my front with my cock buried in her tightness.

“Will you please cum inside me ... I need to feel your cum squirting inside me” she begged me.

My cock was throbbing so her request wasn’t going to be too difficult to comply with.

I lunged deeper into her, banging my balls a against her ass.

“I’m going to fill you fill of cum ... my sperm are going after your eggs” I whispered in her ear.

“Knock me up ... breed me ... I’m yours for the taking” she squealed.

Another deep lunge did it, her pussy latched onto my cock, holding it tight and milking it with her spasms. I just exploded, pumping long hard squirts into her.

“Yes ... yes that’s it ... I can feel it” she groaned enjoying another massive cum of her own.


We rested in bed, with Meg laying cuddled up to me, sharing the post orgasmic bliss.

“Thank you ... I’m going to love this part of getting pregnant”.

We rested for a while longer before she said “I have another favor to ask you”. She then explained to me what she would like me to do.

**** You can read about her new favour in the story “Vaginal Art” - coming soon****

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.