My Horrible Dream - Cover

My Horrible Dream

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a horror story. In fact, there are levels of horror within the story. It is also a lesbian sex story, but one that I think that even men will appreciate. Judy Ames suffers from migraine headaches that even Vicodin cannot relieve. She is given a new and experimental pain relieving pill that has some interesting side effects. It is these side effects that are the crux of the story. Be warned that this is not the usual horror story. There are only seven chapters.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Oral Sex   Violence  

What am I going to do? I have another one of those horrible migraine headaches, and I can hardly see. I staggered in from school and to the kitchen. “Mom, I’m having another one of my migraine headaches. What am I going to do. That jagged ring has already closed on itself and I can hardly see. Please dig me out one of those new pain pills. This headache is so bad that I need all of the help that I can get.

“I need one of the new experimental pills, not the Vicodin. It isn’t strong enough. I need one that will knock me out. Please give me a little bit of lemonade to take it with. A headache like this makes the water taste so bad that I’ll just throw-up the pain pill if I do manage to get it swallowed.

“Oh, thanks, Mom. I love you and appreciate the way you take care of me. Please help me get my clothes off and into bed. This pill is supposed to work so fast that I may not make it all the way to the bed. Please make Jimmy keep the noise down when he gets home.”

Mom helped me to get to bed and gave me a cold pack for my head. The cold packs no longer do much good, but this one might help some. At least, it did no harm.

Oh, my God. This pill is so strange. I can tell that I am already asleep and the pain is starting to ease off, but here comes the nightmare. Dear God, what is it going to be this time? The doctor doesn’t believe how bad the dreams are. I wish that there were someway that I could show her.

Here I am, walking along the street. I just turned into my doctor’s office. The receptionist said for me to go on in. The doctor was expecting me. That never happened to me before, but, hey, this is a dream, so why not?

I went into the examining room to find the doctor already there; again, something that never happened in real life. “Judy, please remove your clothes and lie on the table. You do not need to put on a robe. I want to examine your pussy.”

Man, what was going on? The doctor was always very formal and correct when discussing any part of my body. She would never say “pussy.” Well, this being a dream, I went ahead and followed instructions.

I lay down on the padded table and was surprised to see the doctor remove all of her own clothes. She did not use a robe either. The first thing I noticed when she got that far was that she had shaved her pussy just like the girls did in my class at school. That made me wonder if she was sexually active, or was she just following current fashion. Oh, well...

She came to me and put my feet in the stirrups and arranged them so that my legs were spread wide. She had my legs pulled so far apart that my pussy lips opened some. There was a kind of hop in my dream, and the next thing I knew, she was leaning between my legs licking my pussy lips!

That was something completely new for me. I had never taken part in any form of sexual activity before; after all, what do you expect from a 9th Grader. Oh, Man, that felt good. Then I wondered how I would know how it felt if this was a dream and I had never done this before? Oh, forget it, Judy. It feels too good to complain about the details.

I had jilled off before, but this was something new. Suddenly, I felt an orgasm like nothing I ever got from my play with my clit. Oh, my God, was that what a real full-blown orgasm felt like? If it were, I wanted more of them. I wondered if my friend Sally would do that for me. I guess that I would have to do it for her in exchange.

Suddenly, the door to the examining room burst open. Yes, I mean BURST as in an explosion. The door was torn asunder, and standing in the doorway was a creature that looked like a combination of a bear and a wolf. It was black and was covered with hair about 3-4 inches long. It had a wolf’s head and the body of a bear, except that it had hands with long claws.

The creature looked at me and at the doctor and attacked her first. He, and I am absolutely positive of its gender because I could see its erect penis, threw her to the floor and raped her. His penis was so large in diameter that it tore her vagina as he fucked the doctor. Blood flowed from her crotch as the creature tore into her. The doctor screamed in utter pain. He had an orgasm, but I am pretty sure that she did not.

There was another little hop in the dream, and I saw the creature tearing into the doctor’s body with his teeth and claws. I think that he ate some of her internal organs, but I don’t know for sure. Blood dripped from its hands and jaws.

The creature looked at me with a calculating expression, as if it were wondering if I was worth the effort. I guess that it figured that I was because there was another little hop in the dream, and the creature was standing between my legs with his erect penis resting against my vagina opening. I screamed! Oh, you can bet I screamed! I was afraid that the creature was going to rape me next.

Oh, my God, you cannot imagine my relief when I woke up with my mother shaking my shoulder. “Judy, what happened? I heard the most blood curdling scream come from your room as I passed the door. I rushed in to check up on you. What happened?”

I started to cry. “Mom, I had another one of those nightmares again, but this was the worst one of the lot. I was attacked by a monster out of the worst of the horror movies. It was a bear with the head of a wolf, and it had hands with long claws instead of fingernails. It was about to rape me and I screamed. That was the scream you heard, and I am grateful that you woke me up. You rescued me from that horrible creature.”

My mom is something of a prude, so I was not going to tell her exactly what happened. She would probably try to find a way to wash out my brain with laundry soap to remove those impure thoughts.

“How is your migraine, Sweetie?”

“It’s gone, I am happy to report. I hope that it was not that pill that caused my dream. The pill worked the best of anything I have ever taken for my migraines, and I would hate to have to give it up.

I was feeling so much better that I ate supper with the family. Since this was Friday, I was allowed to skip homework for tonight as long as I did it in time for school on Monday. I don’t usually do it, but tonight I stayed up to watch the late news. The leadoff segment was about a double murder on Main Street.

It seemed that a doctor and her receptionist were murdered this afternoon by what had to be a madman. Both women were raped and portions of their internal organs appeared to have been eaten. A sample of the semen was being tested for DNA in hope of identifying the rapist.

The medical examiner said that the abdomens of both women were ripped open by some sort of sharp multi-tined instrument. In a conversation with one of the policemen, he was heard to say that he was almost ready to report that the women were torn open by claws.

Tooth marks were found on both bodies that indicated that some of the internal organs had been eaten. His first thought upon seeing the tooth marks was that they had been made by a huge dog or wolf, but that was ridiculous.

Oh, my God, that sounded so much like my dream that I could not listen to any more of the report. I had a dream; there was no way I could be responsible for the deaths of those two women. Nevertheless, I went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

****

Like a lot of other things from my dream, I couldn’t shake the thought of that pussy licking that felt so good. After clearing it with Mom, I asked my friend Sally Owens if she would like to come to my house for a sleep-over on Saturday night. Neither one of us had permission yet to date, so I figured that I would not be interrupting anything that Sally might have planned. She agreed, pending her mother’s okay, so we laid out the details.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.