A Curious Betrayal - Cover

A Curious Betrayal

Copyright© 2016 by Margot

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Juicy Jessica's puberty ignites her Moms latent lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Grand Parent  

The journey home with Dan was very enjoyable for Valerie.

Things had come together very nicely for her.

While Dan was occupied driving, her hands were free to caress him just as she chose and the business power she would have in her new role seemed to have started pumping testosterone into her.

She felt as horny as hell; and Dan would would be working overtime with her in the bedroom tonight.

When Max discovered Valerie had never seen ‘Home From School’ he handed her a copy along with a couple of sex toys in a bag as he bid her farewell.

It was clear that Jez would be kept busy for some time from what Max had sketched out to her.

It would be a kind of apprenticeship that would carefully introduce her body to a range of erotic practices; while preserving her all her youthful qualities.

Max assured Valerie their would be no BDSM or dog-sex. Certainly not without Valerie’s say so!

Jessica would mostly be having a sexual adventure that any average teenager would jump at these days. Why, most of them were why the market had expanded so; they were potty on porn; and Jez was set to become an icon for them.

That night as Dan lay spread-eagled beneath her with eyes agog, his wrist tied to the bed-rail, wearing a ball-gag and cock-ring, Valerie’s mind toyed with the terms bdsm and dog-sex; as she pumped herself over Dan’s purple phallus.


When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.